If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

It is getting coverage because your side keeps whining.

Not to mention your side cannot explain how traitor Joe won any state where the GOP won both the statehouse and senate.

Indeed, in AZ, the dems also cheated a senate seat with fraud.
That's been explained repeatedly... that was due to people who preferred Republican candidates but wanted the piece of shit president gone.

Liar. The media, including fox, have completely censored the truth of the down ballot, that the GOP swept 35 states. Most Americans do not know that undisputed truth.

The polls never showed a bob dole in 1996 or Reagan twice where masses of voters vote for the prez of the other side. Trump was actually very very popular with registered republicans, so try again on that lie. The Biden republicans are the 911 traitors only. That is a few hundred.

The democrats were absolutely buried on election night, and hence their cheating was astronomical.
Speaking of polls, no poll showed Trump beating Biden.

But it's nice to see you think Democrats are so brilliant, we could generate 10 million votes without a trace.
No polls show Trump beating Hilliary either------------the polls like the election were and are BU LLSHIT-nothing more than a propaganda tool at this point.
yep all they are, always will be. no such thing as an honest poll.

You find irregularities and fix them for the next election so they don't happen.
There are always irregularities. Elections are administered by humans after all. No amount of audits will fix them.
It will convince me. That is one voter.
Great to hear. Why didn't the previous 2 convince you? Or for that matter the recount? Or for that matter Bill Barr saying there was no large-scale election fraud? Or the 60 odd election challenges that were lost?
Now you are saying we don't need to improve the transparency?
Nope, we don't. Besides the fact that most if not all of the counting of ballots can be followed live. They are supervised by members of both campaigns. Every single campaign can request a recount, and contested ones get audited legal challenges can and do get filed. What exactly is not sufficiently transparent and what will audits do to make it more transparent?
So the argument is the supervisors were too far to see anything and the mail in ballots favored one candidate over another. I am glad you believe the process is excellent and transparent. I disagree.
Why are you surprised mail-in ballots favored Biden given Trump told his base to vote in person while Biden told his to mail in their ballots?
I am surprised by the sheer number delta. Again, it may all be true. I would just like more transparency. Not sure why that bothers you?
I see my post sailed clear over your pointy head.

This is my shocked face --> :lol:
I do not believe that rhetoric of two men would cause such a delta. My parents voted for Trump. They voted by mail. Tiny example but I don't share your view. Do I need to explain it more plainly than that? You are an OCD ridden fat fuck moron after all.
You remain an idiot. One candidate promotes spitting at coronavirus, ignore social distancing, ignore facial coverings, and stand in lines with people to vote. The other promotes medical recommendations to avoid crowds and to wear masks and to avoid standing in line to vote.

And imbeciles question the deltas that resulted.

:cuckoo:
I disagree that the verbiage would have such an influence on the delta. It is possible but I don't see it. I know many people who voted for DJT by mail. I am not questioning the results, I would just like more transparency and more protections around mail in ballots and voter IDs.

Sorry your OCD fat fuck brain cannot process that.
he doesn't want fair elections. he knows they, demofks, can't win.

You find irregularities and fix them for the next election so they don't happen.
There are always irregularities. Elections are administered by humans after all. No amount of audits will fix them.
Great to hear. Why didn't the previous 2 convince you? Or for that matter the recount? Or for that matter Bill Barr saying there was no large-scale election fraud? Or the 60 odd election challenges that were lost?
Nope, we don't. Besides the fact that most if not all of the counting of ballots can be followed live. They are supervised by members of both campaigns. Every single campaign can request a recount, and contested ones get audited legal challenges can and do get filed. What exactly is not sufficiently transparent and what will audits do to make it more transparent?
So the argument is the supervisors were too far to see anything and the mail in ballots favored one candidate over another. I am glad you believe the process is excellent and transparent. I disagree.
Why are you surprised mail-in ballots favored Biden given Trump told his base to vote in person while Biden told his to mail in their ballots?
I am surprised by the sheer number delta. Again, it may all be true. I would just like more transparency. Not sure why that bothers you?

I do not believe that rhetoric of two men would cause such a delta. My parents voted for Trump. They voted by mail. Tiny example but I don't share your view. Do I need to explain it more plainly than that? You are an OCD ridden fat fuck moron after all.
You remain an idiot. One candidate promotes spitting at coronavirus, ignore social distancing, ignore facial coverings, and stand in lines with people to vote. The other promotes medical recommendations to avoid crowds and to wear masks and to avoid standing in line to vote.

I disagree that the verbiage would have such an influence on the delta. It is possible but I don't see it. I know many people who voted for DJT by mail. I am not questioning the results, I would just like more transparency and more protections around mail in ballots and voter IDs.

He is always dismissive of opinions that aren't the same as his.

I didn't say you questioned the results. I said you questioned the deltas. You have a severely poor grasp of the English language.

Not to mention, but I will anyway to further expose your ignorance, the areas which were most favorable to Biden in terms mail-in ballots and deltas -- were from Liberal-leaning regions. That must be a shock to you too.

I didn't say you questioned the results. I said you questioned the deltas. You have a severely poor grasp of the English language.

Not to mention, but I will anyway to further expose your ignorance, the areas which were most favorable to Biden in terms mail-in ballots and deltas -- were from Liberal-leaning regions. That must be a shock to you too.
Tomato...tomaato....I disagree with you. Go pester someone else, captain OCD.

If AZ shows Biden won by cheating, then in the interest of Unity, Biden must step aside taking his entire Administration with him so Trump can reclaim his rightful place

LOLOL

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history." ~ a Trump appointee

:itsok:

Still here? Got work, parasite.

If AZ shows Biden won by cheating, then in the interest of Unity, Biden must step aside taking his entire Administration with him so Trump can reclaim his rightful place
OK, Biden and Harris step down.... take a guess who the Constitution declares gets sworn in as president...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Still here? Got work, parasite.

OK, Biden and Harris step down.... take a guess who the Constitution declares gets sworn in as president...

Donald J Trump wins because cheaters never prosper.

Unity!

Donald J Trump wins because cheaters never prosper.

Unity!
Said every 4 year old in pre-K.

But who gets sworn in as president? It wouldn't be Trump.

Last edited:
The Constitution is a "living, breathing document" and if Biden won by cheating we need to remedy that

The Constitution is a "living, breathing document" and if Biden won by cheating we need to remedy that
Why are you flat out refusing to say who would become president should Biden and Harris both step down?

It's that painful to say, huh?

Why are you flat out refusing to say who would become president should Biden and Harris both step down?

The Founders never contemplated that a political party would conspire with the CCP to develop then release a bioweapon designed to target the human respiratory system so that the ensuing Pandemic response would allow that Party to cheat with both mail-in ballots and a vote flipping Dominion machines.

Surely, even you can see that?!

Extraordinary times call for extraordinary remedies

The Founders never contemplated that a political party would conspire with the CCP to develop then release a bioweapon designed to target the human respiratory system so that the ensuing Pandemic response would allow that Party to cheat with both mail-in ballots and a vote flipping Dominion machines.

Surely, even you can see that?!

Extraordinary times call for extraordinary remedies
Did the Founders ever foresee a president utterly bungling the response to a pandemic?

And there were no votes flipped by Dominion. Those lies have all been debunked by Sydney "You'reAnIdiotIfYouBelieveMe" Powell.

And there was no widespread cheating with mail-in ballots as proven by all 50 states certifying their election as complete and accurate, along with every lawsuit of fraud tossed out of the courts.

This is all You're left with...

Forum List

Back