If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

Common sense dictates that if you site a counterargument to someone, that argument has actually been found to have merit. As pointed out, the idea that the supervisors were too far has already been weighed and found lacking. Reiterating it like it has merit after that is anything BUT common sense. So is by the way comparing it to the progression of instant replay.

And I didn't mean to be condescending. I engaged in what is a reductio ad absurdium. Because your argument was already considered meritless and you still used it anyway. It's not that I haven't been condescending before, even in this OP, this just wasn't one of those times.

By the way, you still haven't told me how an audit would help in any of these issues? I can maybe see how an audit might help in determining specific flaws in the voting process. Although as I mentioned before 2 previous audits in this county make that highly unlikely. And as I also mentioned before, there is little chance any additional audits will actually increase trust. Since there have been many before without finding anything, but also without convincing anybody either. Telling me the actual results of investigations don't change the minds of conspiracy theories, which widespread election fraud in 2020 is. This includes Trump by the way.

It is also illustrated by your argument about ballot distance. This case was not just investigated, but actually dismissed and YOU still use it, citing common sense no less.

But audits will do absolutely NOTHING for transparency. Telling me it's a talking point that you probably haven't actually thought through yet.

That is an awful lot of words to say nothing at all.

Common sense dictates that if you site a counterargument to someone, that argument has actually been found to have merit. As pointed out, the idea that the supervisors were too far has already been weighed and found lacking. Reiterating it like it has merit after that is anything BUT common sense. So is by the way comparing it to the progression of instant replay.

And I didn't mean to be condescending. I engaged in what is a reductio ad absurdium. Because your argument was already considered meritless and you still used it anyway. It's not that I haven't been condescending before, even in this OP, this just wasn't one of those times.

By the way, you still haven't told me how an audit would help in any of these issues? I can maybe see how an audit might help in determining specific flaws in the voting process. Although as I mentioned before 2 previous audits in this county make that highly unlikely. And as I also mentioned before, there is little chance any additional audits will actually increase trust. Since there have been many before without finding anything, but also without convincing anybody either. Telling me the actual results of investigations don't change the minds of conspiracy theories, which widespread election fraud in 2020 is. This includes Trump by the way.

It is also illustrated by your argument about ballot distance. This case was not just investigated, but actually dismissed and YOU still use it, citing common sense no less.

But audits will do absolutely NOTHING for transparency. Telling me it's a talking point that you probably haven't actually thought through yet.

That is an awful lot of words to say nothing at all.
Yea, maybe not my best post. It could be worse. I could be politicalchic.

You find irregularities and fix them for the next election so they don't happen.
There are always irregularities. Elections are administered by humans after all. No amount of audits will fix them.
It will convince me. That is one voter.
Great to hear. Why didn't the previous 2 convince you? Or for that matter the recount? Or for that matter Bill Barr saying there was no large-scale election fraud? Or the 60 odd election challenges that were lost?
Now you are saying we don't need to improve the transparency?
Nope, we don't. Besides the fact that most if not all of the counting of ballots can be followed live. They are supervised by members of both campaigns. Every single campaign can request a recount, and contested ones get audited legal challenges can and do get filed. What exactly is not sufficiently transparent and what will audits do to make it more transparent?
So the argument is the supervisors were too far to see anything and the mail in ballots favored one candidate over another. I am glad you believe the process is excellent and transparent. I disagree.
An argument that was brought before a judge and subsequently voluntarily dismissed. https://healthyelections-case-tracker.stanford.edu/detail?id=371. You can argue anything you like. I can argue that the moon is made out of cheese. A good argument is decided by its merit, not by the fact it is being made. And apparently, that one doesn't have enough merit to even continue before a court according to the people who filed it.

Now tell me exactly how auditing will help here?
So instant replay didn’t take off right away in sports. But eventually smarter heads prevailed and while it delayed some games, getting the right call ultimately makes the games better. An audit doesn’t have to reverse the election but it can lead to perhaps modus operandi that may be improved to ensure that elections are more transparent and people feel better about them once the are over. It is less about “judges” more about common sense. Not sure why you’re not understanding this and being condescending?

Zzzzz You bore me. Move on. You’re easily offended. You know everything. I disagree with you.

It is getting coverage because your side keeps whining.

Not to mention your side cannot explain how traitor Joe won any state where the GOP won both the statehouse and senate.

Indeed, in AZ, the dems also cheated a senate seat with fraud.
That's been explained repeatedly... that was due to people who preferred Republican candidates but wanted the piece of shit president gone.

Liar. The media, including fox, have completely censored the truth of the down ballot, that the GOP swept 35 states. Most Americans do not know that undisputed truth.

The polls never showed a bob dole in 1996 or Reagan twice where masses of voters vote for the prez of the other side. Trump was actually very very popular with registered republicans, so try again on that lie. The Biden republicans are the 911 traitors only. That is a few hundred.

The democrats were absolutely buried on election night, and hence their cheating was astronomical.
Speaking of polls, no poll showed Trump beating Biden.

But it's nice to see you think Democrats are so brilliant, we could generate 10 million votes without a trace.

You find irregularities and fix them for the next election so they don't happen.
There are always irregularities. Elections are administered by humans after all. No amount of audits will fix them.
Great to hear. Why didn't the previous 2 convince you? Or for that matter the recount? Or for that matter Bill Barr saying there was no large-scale election fraud? Or the 60 odd election challenges that were lost?
Nope, we don't. Besides the fact that most if not all of the counting of ballots can be followed live. They are supervised by members of both campaigns. Every single campaign can request a recount, and contested ones get audited legal challenges can and do get filed. What exactly is not sufficiently transparent and what will audits do to make it more transparent?
So the argument is the supervisors were too far to see anything and the mail in ballots favored one candidate over another. I am glad you believe the process is excellent and transparent. I disagree.
Why are you surprised mail-in ballots favored Biden given Trump told his base to vote in person while Biden told his to mail in their ballots?

Why are you surprised mail-in ballots favored Biden given Trump told his base to vote in person while Biden told his to mail in their ballots?
I am surprised by the sheer number delta. Again, it may all be true. I would just like more transparency. Not sure why that bothers you?

Biden should be removed and Trump sworn in, it's only fair.

Same thing if the GA Senate races were crooked

I am surprised by the sheer number delta. Again, it may all be true. I would just like more transparency. Not sure why that bothers you?
Sure, we'd all like more transparency. But are you really pretending that the audits are about transparency? They're just not. The audits are an attempt to undermine Biden's victory - hoping to overturn it altogether. They're certainly not calling for audits in the states that Trump won.

Sure, we'd all like more transparency. But are you really pretending that the audits are about transparency? They're just not. The audits are an attempt to undermine Biden's victory - hopefully to overturn it altogether. They're certainly not calling for audits in the states that Trump won.
All I want from the audits is to improve out voting process. In the NFL owners voted against instant replay on PI calls. Then the Minny/NO game happened and they changed their tune. If this audit helps us be more transparent in future elections then I am all for it. Nothing will overturn 2020. I am entitled to my opinion on this. Yes or No?

Sure, we'd all like more transparency. But are you really pretending that the audits are about transparency? They're just not. The audits are an attempt to undermine Biden's victory - hopefully to overturn it altogether. They're certainly not calling for audits in the states that Trump won.
All I want from the audits is to improve out voting process. In the NFL owners voted against instant replay on PI calls. Then the Minny/NO game happened and they changed their tune. If this audit helps us be more transparent in future elections then I am all for it. Nothing will overturn 2020. I am entitled to my opinion on this. Yes or No?
Of course. It's an opinion I share. I don't think anyone here is arguing against improving our elections.

But I disagree that it's the motivation for the AZ audit and I don't think it will promote better elections.

I see my post sailed clear over your pointy head.

This is my shocked face --> :lol:

Of course. It's an opinion I share. I don't think anyone here is arguing against improving our elections.

But I disagree that it's the motivation for the AZ audit and I don't think it will promote better elections.
Motivation may be different but it could still lead to the result we both want. More transparency. That is my hope.

I do not believe that rhetoric of two men would cause such a delta. My parents voted for Trump. They voted by mail. Tiny example but I don't share your view. Do I need to explain it more plainly than that? You are an OCD ridden fat fuck moron after all.

Not to mention your side cannot explain how traitor Joe won any state where the GOP won both the statehouse and senate.

That's been explained repeatedly... that was due to people who preferred Republican candidates but wanted the piece of shit president gone.

Liar. The media, including fox, have completely censored the truth of the down ballot, that the GOP swept 35 states. Most Americans do not know that undisputed truth.

The polls never showed a bob dole in 1996 or Reagan twice where masses of voters vote for the prez of the other side. Trump was actually very very popular with registered republicans, so try again on that lie. The Biden republicans are the 911 traitors only. That is a few hundred.

The democrats were absolutely buried on election night, and hence their cheating was astronomical.

But it's nice to see you think Democrats are so brilliant, we could generate 10 million votes without a trace.
No polls show Trump beating Hilliary either------------the polls like the election were and are BU LLSHIT-nothing more than a propaganda tool at this point.

I do not believe that rhetoric of two men would cause such a delta. My parents voted for Trump. They voted by mail. Tiny example but I don't share your view. Do I need to explain it more plainly than that? You are an OCD ridden fat fuck moron after all.
You remain an idiot. One candidate promotes spitting at coronavirus, ignore social distancing, ignore facial coverings, and stand in lines with people to vote. The other promotes medical recommendations to avoid crowds and to wear masks and to avoid standing in line to vote.

And imbeciles question the deltas that resulted.

:cuckoo:

No polls show Trump beating Hilliary either------------the polls like the election were and are BU LLSHIT-nothing more than a propaganda tool at this point.
The polls were national and Hillary won the popular vote.

Sure, we'd all like more transparency. But are you really pretending that the audits are about transparency? They're just not. The audits are an attempt to undermine Biden's victory - hoping to overturn it altogether. They're certainly not calling for audits in the states that Trump won.
he won. Xiden can call for them if he questions the results. it happens all the time. Al Franken, Al Gore, shit got an Al thing going. I believe they had one here in Illinois for one seat won by Rep Oberweiss and the dem Lauren Undertaker requested recount. And she won. in fact, only Gore didn't turn the vote over.

You remain an idiot. One candidate promotes spitting at coronavirus, ignore social distancing, ignore facial coverings, and stand in lines with people to vote. The other promotes medical recommendations to avoid crowds and to wear masks and to avoid standing in line to vote.

And imbeciles question the deltas that resulted.

:cuckoo:
I disagree that the verbiage would have such an influence on the delta. It is possible but I don't see it. I know many people who voted for DJT by mail. I am not questioning the results, I would just like more transparency and more protections around mail in ballots and voter IDs.

Sorry your OCD fat fuck brain cannot process that.

Forum List

Back