If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?

Your point and that of your fellow deranged loons is moot because nobody cheated. Have a nice day.

Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?

Your point and that of your fellow deranged loons is moot because nobody cheated. Have a nice day.

The louder you scream that, the more people think that their opinions of what happened in the election is true...

I'll pay serious attention to this stuff if I see the embarrassed Arizona Republicans say that there is a real problem.
What gets me is that Trump was talking about a database being erased, while a Republican election official was sitting at his desk looking at it and saying, "the lies have to stop".

Arizona GOP election official defends office against Trump voting conspiracy theory: 'We are humans, it has to stop.'
Hmm, let's tally up the damage thus far (and it's only been a few weeks)...

• Stop the steal Trumplican Senators from Arizona subpoena the ballots and voting equipment to be audited even though two other audits and one hand recount turned up nothing.
  • After a court allows the subpoenas to stand, they hire a company which is not certified to perform such an audit, has no experience doing such an audit, and is not even in the business of doing such audits -- and is headed by a stop the steal Trumplican.
  • The audit proceeds anyway where the only news agency allowed in is a stop the steal Trumplican "news" outlet. A stop the steal Trumplican reporter from that "news" outlet is raising donations herself to pay for the audit she herself is reporting on. Quite journalistically ethical, I'm sure. One legit reporter was let in but was not allowed to talk to anyone, inside or outside, and needed binoculars to see the counting floor as she was not allowed anywhere closer than the upper deck of the complex.
  • The stop the steal Trumplican fraudit dispels claims of opaqueness by pointing to live streaming cameras catching all the fun. These stop the steal Trumplicans claim the live stream cameras setup from some 30+ feet away produce transparency despite the complaints from stop the steal Trumplicans that 6 feet was too far for live observers too effectively monitor counters during the election.
  • The chain of custody was broken, according to Arizona law, when the stop the steal Trumplican Senators handed over the ballots to the stop the steal Trumplican frauditors.
  • There are claims the stop the steal Trumplican frauditors are looking for missing creases in ballots (like the ones which don't exist on legally duplicated ballots), looking for traces of bamboo fibers in the paper (as though there's no bamboo in America), and looking for watermarks, which even Arizona points out was never on their ballots, and they're using black or blue pens to markup ballots, invalidating them, and they're looking for depressions in the paper to rule out Xerox copies.
  • Among the frauditors and observers, there are not enough Democrats to cover every table and among the Republicans, are one volunteer who said she wanted to be part of this because she too is a stop the steal Trumplican; also reviewing ballots is a man who was actually a losing candidate in the 2020 election whose own name is on the very ballots he's reviewing.
  • Paying the lion's share of the cost of this stop the steal Trumplican fraudit are donors. Many not known, which is legal but not transparent, but among the ones who are known are all stop the steal Trumplicans.
  • Though not much information has come out of this stop the steal Trumplican fraudit, 2 juicy bits did manage to leak out. Both were summarily debunked. The first was about how election officials did not have admin access to Dominion's systems. That was debunked by Dominion, pointing out that level of access is for their software and not at all needed to run the election; the second leak was the claim that Maricopa County deleted their election database. That was debunked by Maricopa County, an election official from which informing the frauditors they can still see their database because it wasn't actually deleted.
  • And lastly, because that space is needed for a week for high school graduations, the fraudit is temporarily suspended and the ballots were moved ... get this ... to the Crazy Times Carnival. To a storage unit adjacent to public bathrooms.

What could possibly go wrong?

Or more accurately, would can go right?

fraud is not important for you huh?
You cant expect everyone to like fraud as much as you Trumpers do.
Then you want voter IDs right
Nah, no need. Significant in person voter fraud only exists in your mind, planted there by people who are smarter than you so that they can get your help to suppress voter turnout.

The fraud that happened wasn't in busing people around to different districts so that they could vote multiple times....That is so 2000...

Nah, no need. Significant in person voter fraud only exists in your mind, planted there by people who are smarter than you so that they can get your help to suppress voter turnout.

The fraud that happened wasn't in busing people around to different districts so that they could vote multiple times....That is so 2000...
What a steaming pile. You guys are being used.

What a steaming pile. You guys are being used.

Steaming pile? I didn't see Mika anywhere near these boards....

Sadly it would not change the outcome of the election

But it would help to prevent future democrat cheating
I don't understand why it would not change the outcome.
Of course you don't understand, we know this by your previous posts.
The election is OVER dear.
The AZ "Audit" is FAKE, and you hate FAKE, right?

Nothing will be proven by this FAKE election

I honestly don't know who could be considered truthful to determine if the audit was legit, or the results of the audit were legit.
In science that would make the claim of voter fraud unfalsifiable. If you aren't willing to accept anything, including the conclusions of people who are on your side, that leaves you nowhere.

I'll put it like this. What's more likely? A conspiracy involving the entire judiciary branch, election boards across the country, the DOJ under Bill Barr, Sidney Powell, in order to keep Trump from a second term.

Or Trump lied to you guys?

Occams Razor would have a clear preference I think.
I know you don't want to go into partisanship
It's not that I don't want to go into partisanship. It's that partisanship does not explain the conclusions being reached. The same conclusions are being reached regardless of partisan affiliation.

Do you ever question why you have so little faith in election results? It's not that election fraud has skyrocketed I think. I believe it's because Trump has claimed there is election fraud, without ever offering any evidence to that effect and that claim being amplified by the information sources you ingest. (a guess, but a calculated one I believe)
I get your point about unfalsifiable claims, but I don't think it is as simple as people unwilling to accept data. If an audit claims there was fraud, nobody will believe it or accept it. It will be ridiculed. One of the reasons I have such little faith in the results is the behavior of the party that won. For four straight years, it was nothing to be proud of. The mix of that behavior plus the fact that Trump drew large support makes it doubtful in my opinion that Biden received more votes than Obama. I know Trump was a polarizing figure, but his policies were not unusual or outlandish, and I don't think a record number of people showed up to vote against them. As of right now, any evidence of any kind would not be accepted as proof of fraud. To your point, it is odd republican governors conceded so easily. Who would be the neutral third party to ensure voting integrity? Can you think of anyone?

What ever...I always wonder when the accused start to scream "nothing to see here, move on"..
Haha... You "wonder", eh? Well, that's when a normal person would look at the recounts and audits and lawsuits laughed out of court and stop wondering.

The louder you scream that, the more people think that their opinions of what happened in the election is true...

The louder you scream about imaginary stolen elections, the crazier you appear to 98% of America.

What ever...I always wonder when the accused start to scream "nothing to see here, move on"..
Haha... You "wonder", eh? Well, that's when a normal person would look at the recounts and audits and lawsuits laughed out of court and stop wondering.

Nah, in this day and age, it is clear that the courts are becoming more politicized....Thanks for that Democrats....

The louder you scream about imaginary stolen elections, the crazier you appear to 98% of America.

Where do you get 98%?

There was massive and obvious fraud. Period. You are the one pushing a conspiracy theory. Censorship and lies come from the side you seem to be on.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Half the country thinks the election was stolen. Your 98% has more to do with Covid's survival rate.

NINJA's are never going to prove anything.
Sure they will.
They've already proven themselves incompetent boobs and
They've proven the people who hired them are even more incompetent and even bigger boobs.

Don't get me wrong.
I loves me some big boob.
But context is everything.

Forum List

Back