If anyone did the same thing to Obama when he was President

I don't agree to cyber violence, but Trump lost any claim to civility or dignity with his birther shit.

Then, since under the Obama administration the IRS went after conservative groups, it stands to reason under your way of thinking, we can have the IRS go after BLM, Movin on, etc. Thank you for that!

Can I have all lefties give us an AMEN on that one-)

I don't agree to cyber violence, but Trump lost any claim to civility or dignity with his birther shit.

Hey benny how's life these days? As to your point while the birther business was off the wall since Obama's mother was an American its not nearly the same as beheading.

What kind of special effects did they use when she was sawing through his neck? Did blood squirt out in pulses?

Frankly, I think she looked worse that he did.

Would have been more uproar if it was done to Bush as well. Face it... Trump stokes the fire by talking shit, lying about, bullying and aggressively attacking anybody that opposed him. When people act that way it causes a harsh backlash. Even though I don't condone all the actions against Trump, I'm sorry to say that he brings it upon himself. If he acted with just an ounce of humility and integrity than his opposition wouldn't be as aggressive in their response. He needs to own the fact that he has created and continues to progress these problems. So much for the great unifier.

Hey benny how's life these days? As to your point while the birther business was off the wall since Obama's mother was an American its not nearly the same as beheading.
I made no comparison. I just said Trump can go fuck his enormous fat ass before asking for any civil treatment. But one should be very cautious in publically making any threat, no matter how veiled, against a potus. I doubt many Trumpbots afforded Obama that protection. I am surprised he lived.

Life's good. My kid has been home for two weeks. Hope all is well.

Why do you guys always say that? We have a legitimate right to know.its in the Constitution and any man knows he has to show two forms of I.D. to get a legal job in the United States...it's an I.R.S. requirement...

That's the most retarded rationalization I have ever heard. Thanks for the laugh!

No, the birther shit was the most retarded ploy ever. I seriously think it was done to gage how stupid and gullible Republicans really are, so that Trump could see how eagerly you lot would swallow his lies.

Why do you guys always say that? We have a legitimate right to know.its in the Constitution and any man knows he has to show two forms of I.D. to get a legal job in the United States...it's an I.R.S. requirement...

The fact that you still don't know that Obama is an American citizen after all this time just shows how brainwashed and gullible you are.

The birther bullshit was dreamed up by Clintonista, Sidney Blumenthal for Hilly Clitty's campaign. Trump just ran around with it for awhile.

The fact that you still don't know that Obama is an American citizen after all this time just shows how brainwashed and gullible you are.

Once again , why do you guys think it was an insult? It was a legitimate question at the time, jjust like how the hell did Ted Cruz think he was eligible to be president?

The only people that would be insulted by it was illegal Mexicans or people who never had a job...

Once again , why do you guys think it was an insult? It was a legitimate question at the time, jjust like how the hell did Ted Cruz think he was eligible to be president?

The only people that would be insulted by it was illegal Mexicans or people who never had a job...

You're hopeless man. My suggestion is to travel the world a bit, get cultured, you sound like you live in a bubble

You're hopeless man. My suggestion is to travel the world a bit, get cultured, you sound like you live in a bubble

What are you talking? about I used to fly at least once a week for 10 years with my job and you diverted my question , again who would be insulted

An illegal or someone who never had a job?

Or someone who doesn't know the Constitution, that could be another one

Forum List

Back