If all vehicles are EVs,it will take $20 trillion to build the additional 2,767 nuclear power plants to supply the 8,300,000,000 kWh per year for EVs.

Maybe you could build your own Natural Gas capture plant at your home to power your generator to charge your electric guzzling EV? Just shove a hose up your ass and fill up balloons, little DemNazi DimTard.

Why should we increase our energy usage 3,000% and rape The Environment in the process to build your Fantasy Land EVs?

I thought the goal was to reduce energy usage, and save the planet. Not rape it for obscene profits for Elitists selling fools like you on joining The Cult of The Church of The Holy Melting Iceberg.

It'd be better for the environment and Cheaper for The World to just Nuke China.
giphy.gif
all that added heat will certainly drive hurricanes to the arctic now.

all that added heat will certainly drive hurricanes to the arctic now.
Nah, it will cause Global Cooling. I'd like to see the Ice Age come back. I Think once The Environment Whackos are in charge of everything I could ride my Grass Guzzling Wooly Mammoth SUV to work until they outlaw that.

I'm taking a Sabre Tooth Tiger for a Test Drive tomorrow.

There are fish fossils found in Colorado proving Colorado was under the sea back when dinosaurs were alive.

What did Dinosaurs do wrong to make the ocean recede from Colorado to where it is now?

Should they have stopped using Dino oil?

This “global warming can be stopped if you give Dems all of your money” is fucking BULLSHIT.

Its money and power.

WHEN WAS THE CLIMATE PERFECT? WHAT DAY?

How are you going to freeze climate as it is RIGHT NOW? The earth is not stable.

There are fish fossils found in Colorado proving Colorado was under the sea back when dinosaurs were alive.

What did Dinosaurs do wrong to make the ocean recede from Colorado to where it is now?

Should they have stopped using Dino oil?

This “global warming can be stopped if you give Dems all of your money” is fucking BULLSHIT.

Its money and power.

WHEN WAS THE CLIMATE PERFECT? WHAT DAY?

How are you going to freeze climate as it is RIGHT NOW? The earth is not stable.
You know your point is totally exemplified by the FACT the term "Global warming" has been replaced by "Climate Change" because these
uninformed people don't seem to realize that there is not one day when the Earth is the exact same as it was the previous day!
Even the length of a "day" has changed!
Overall, Earth's spin has slowed by about 6 hours in the past 2740 years, the team reports today in the Proceedings of the Royal Society A.
That sounds like a lot, but it works out to the duration of a 24-hour day being lengthened by about 1.78 milliseconds over the course of a century.

Forum List

Back