If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
If abortion is so great why aren't we allowed to see what it looks like?

Show it on TV.

Put it on the internet.

Put in magazines, newspapers.

Prove abortion is great by showing that it's not so bad to look at.

Nathanson displays the instruments used in a typical abortion and calmly demonstrates how each instrument is introduced into a woman's body during an abortion. Nathanson states that the head, even at 12 weeks' gestation, will be too large to enter the suction device and shows how forceps are used to crush the skull. He suggests that brain waves have been active for six weeks, though this is disputed by scientists.

A television screen shows ultrasound images of a fetus. As the images of an abortion appear on the screen, Nathanson describes step-by-step what is taking place, pointing out new instruments that are introduced into the uterus. The suction cannula is described as a lethal weapon that will "dismember, crush, and destroy" the child. He narrates that the fetus is unprepared for the invasion of the womb and attempts to escape the cannula, describing it as a "child being torn apart ... by the unfeeling steel instruments of the abortionist." He notes how the fetus's heartbeat speeds up and how it seems to open its mouth in a "chilling silent scream."

The modern trend is for women to brag about their abortion experiences. I saw this happen on a TV show and the women were having this conversation in front of their (living) children. I was so disgusted I turned off the show and never watched it again.

The abortion isn't a victimless event. The baby is torn into pieces and sucked out a tube. The woman deals with the grief of killing her own child. I'm not certain why Democrats think this is so wonderful for everyone involved. It isn't.

Are you admitting that abortion is not absolutely wonderful?
Of course it's not wonderful, what kind of a moron do you have to be to think that such invasive medical proceedure would be "wonderful"?

Women that get abortion don't have "wonderful" options, they have a descision between bad and worse.

Democrat men have convinced Democrat women to kill their offspring for Democrat men's sexual satisfaction.
Here is my take Leo.

You got a moment to listen????

You right wing idiots have accused us on the left of Indoctrination of Public School students. Pedo, Sex Change, whatever, oh, litter boxes, none of which I have ever seen, and I've been in the Public School for 37 years. SweetSue92 can chime in on how many 'litter boxes' she has seen. You up SweetSue92

Anyway, FUCK sweet sue, the imbecile, FACT.

The largest Indoctrination is 2 fold:

1). The Church that indoctrinates you into believing a Fairy Tale.
the Bible is a collection of FAKE stories that YOU are indoctrinated to Follow.
That's called SHEEP.

2). Other, #2, That somehow ALL elementary Teacher are asking our children to have "Sex Changes"

Some time ago, a former abortion doctor produced the film "Silent Scream", which I believe was the impetus for Randal Terry and the "Operation Rescue" movement. Boy howdy do we need men like him and Paul & Robert Schenck again.

You right wing idiots have accused us on the left of Indoctrination of Public School students. Pedo, Sex Change, whatever, none of which I have ever seen, and I've been in the Public School for 37 years.

That explains a lot. Maybe you should try some remedial classes next summer?
Meantime, direct video evidence of it being done in schools and elsewhere to children has been shown here like 30 times!
You should try reading some threads!

That explains a lot. Maybe you should try some remedial classes next summer?
Meantime, direct video evidence of it being done in schools and elsewhere to children has been shown here like 30 times!
You should try reading some threads!
And Preachers are still Raping young children.
Your point is what?

That the Preachers are queer and fuck and rape young children.
I thought so.

And Preachers are still Raping young children.
Non Sequitur. The actions of individuals has nothing to do with widespread organized state-sponsored gender dysphoria.

Your point is what?
You may not be intelligent enough to be working in "education." But maybe you are just right for Public Education.

Overthrown.png

Forum List

Back