If A Person Steps On Your Toe And He Knows It

What Do You Do? What. Do. You. Do?

• I don't have the right to be mad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Will the OP please let everyone in on the metaphor?

This is the clubbing in the black dance club dilemma. This was a weekly scenario back in my club days. Most times you just mean mug and say "what the fuck". Every now and then you give him a quick throat punch and walk away.

I'd tell him his momma would be proud of how he turned out to be such a douche bag and that she did the right thing collecting that check instead of aborting him.

Mean people suck and need to be put in their place.

It depends on three things; my mood at the moment, the circumstances and the individual.

I'm sure my toes have been stepped on in the past, and I'm sure I've stepped on some toes as well. I have no recollections of such incidents so they must have been trivial and dismissible accidents.

But I do recall an impatient nitwit who was behind me while entering a Post Office and rammed his grocery cart painfully onto the back of my heel. When I turned and looked at him he just sneered smugly at me which triggered a rage and I shoved him and his cart back onto the street. Because of the mood I was in at the time if he had said a word to me I was much younger then and I might have punched him in the face.

I think he knew that because he just stood there passively without a word.

But he doesn't apologize, do you get mad or do you shrug it off?

Do you have a right to be upset? Yes or no?

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Politics

Politics Discuss government policies and candidates...

wrongforumdq9.jpg

It depends on three things; my mood at the moment, the circumstances and the individual.

I'm sure my toes have been stepped on in the past, and I'm sure I've stepped on some toes as well. I have no recollections of such incidents so they must have been trivial and dismissible accidents.

But I do recall an impatient nitwit who was behind me while entering a Post Office and rammed his grocery cart painfully onto the back of my heel. When I turned and looked at him he just sneered smugly at me which triggered a rage and I shoved him and his cart back onto the street. Because of the mood I was in at the time if he had said a word to me I was much younger then and I might have punched him in the face.

I think he knew that because he just stood there passively without a word.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzCnrpfUaAk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Kick me in the jimmy - YouTube[/ame]

Last week I was entering a store.

I passed a man with a shopping cart saying excuse me as I passed him and was walking into the store when the asshole hit my ankle with the cart.

Now, knowing where he'd been as I passed, it was apparent that he had to go out of his way to hit my ankle.

I could see in his face that this nasty old bullyboy thought it was okay to hit me, (that it was obviously done with malice) and that he was planning on playing the passive aggressive game with me.

He smirked when I turned to look at him, you see?

He smirked like he had the right to slam the cart into my ankle because my passing him was some kind of personal insult to his precious mkanhood.

So being the adult I am, I simply rammed his cart into his fat belly and overturned it.

He started to protest and play the "I'm injured party" game, and then I gave him a piece of my mind in no uncertain terms.

Had he continued to give me shit I'd have punched his lights out.

I was not put on this earth to be abused by passive aggressive lying morons.

None of us were.

Last edited:

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Politics

Politics Discuss government policies and candidates...

wrongforumdq9.jpg

Should we forgive morons who don't know the difference between 'politics' and stupid shit?

Last week I was entering a store.

I passed a man with a shopping cart saying excuse me as I passed him and was walking into the store when the asshole hit my ankle with the cart.

Now, knowing where he'd been as I passed, it was apparent that he had to go out of his way to hit my ankle.

I could see in his face that this nasty old bullyboy thought it was okay to hit me, (that it was obviously done with malice) and that he was planning on playing the passive aggressive game with me.

He smirked when I turned to look at him, you see?

He smirked like he had the right to slam the cart into my ankle because my passing him was some kind of personal insult to his precious mkanhood.

So being the adult I am, I simply rammed his cart into his fat belly and overturned it.

He started to protest and play the "I'm injured party" game, and then I gave him a piece of my mind in no uncertain terms.

Had he continued to give me shit I'd have punched his lights out.

I was not put on this earth to be abused by passive aggressive lying morons.

None of us were.

My, my! Aren't you just Mr Rational. Overreact much?

Forum List

Back