IDs should be mandatory in order to vote

Strange thread because no one has an ID because you can never be asked to prove who you are.
When you have a driver's license, that is not an ID but proof you have passed the driver's test.
There is nothing unreasonable about requiring a voter registration card before you are allowed to vote, but that not an ID.
You can never be required to have an ID.
If you think a driver's license is an ID, you are wrong.
Not only is it easy to get a driver's license with any name on it you want from DMV, but there are lots of people selling fakes.

Listen up, filthy humans, The Pale Orc is speaking. Why would you not show an ID to vote? Doesn't make any sense? You need an ID to drive, buy alcohol, get married but not elect an official that impacts how we live, spend, etc.? Doesn't make any sense. And to call it racism is bullshit (see below).

This should be mandatory in EVERY state. I have zero qualms in showing my ID. Why do you? My ID is below:

View attachment 474229

And for the filthy humans that dare play the race card, Candace Owens is black.

Never mind driving and buying alcohol and getting married. You have to show a picture ID to get a library card, for God's sake!

Listen up, filthy humans, The Pale Orc is speaking. Why would you not show an ID to vote? Doesn't make any sense? You need an ID to drive, buy alcohol, get married but not elect an official that impacts how we live, spend, etc.? Doesn't make any sense. And to call it racism is bullshit (see below).

This should be mandatory in EVERY state. I have zero qualms in showing my ID. Why do you? My ID is below:

View attachment 474229

But...the democrat party tells us blacks don't know how to get IDs so they can vote....

demofks still saying blacks are inferior. amazingly racist. the kkking demofks always come through.

View attachment 474229

But...the democrat party tells us blacks don't know how to get IDs so they can vote....
shit dude the demofks state blacks are so inferior, a change of address baffles them.

Black people are too poor and stupid to get an ID.
The only people I’ve ever heard saying black people are too stupid to get an ID are conservatives.

You pretend heard that but you know it's your leftist masters who have been saying it for years.
Pretend? I just quoted someone saying it.
then why do demofks object to blacks getting IDs? please. how can I help you here?

not so much racist ...as classism...poor people dont have ids...cant drive...why bother with a state id..that they charge for? if the gop is serious about voter id...establish center where people can get ids...but then how to they prove who they are? again a paper trail that can be impossible for some...home births should be registered but often are not...home schooled kids etc...the paper trail is thinning daily

myself i am not pro or con on this...i carry an id at all times..due to the oppressive nature of police in the usa and also cause i am pretty sure i need it to buy certain items...

The various Voter ID laws give away IDs for free up to and including going to your home to get you your ID.....

They can't take the bus? You are saying these people essentially die of thirst and starvation because they can't leave their homes...ever.......and so if they can't get food and water they can't get IDs....right?

Listen up, filthy humans, The Pale Orc is speaking. Why would you not show an ID to vote?

That seems reasonable enough.

The problem is, monkeying with the voting rules has become an entirely political game. Both parties' concerns about the "sanctity of the vote" are disingenuous. All either side cares about is tweaking the rules so that their supporters are more likely to vote, and the oppositions' voters are less likely to vote. Republicans currently presume that poor, disaffected people will be more likely to vote Democrat, so they want rules that will scare these people away from the polls. Democrats want to pave their way and make it as easy as possible.

Republicans pretend they are worried about fraud, and Democrats pretend it's all about the "will of the people". They're both lying. They just want power.

not so much racist ...as classism...poor people dont have ids...cant drive...why bother with a state id..that they charge for? if the gop is serious about voter id...establish center where people can get ids...but then how to they prove who they are? again a paper trail that can be impossible for some...home births should be registered but often are not...home schooled kids etc...the paper trail is thinning daily

myself i am not pro or con on this...i carry an id at all times..due to the oppressive nature of police in the usa and also cause i am pretty sure i need it to buy certain items...
holy shit dude. WTF? show us this evidence.

then why do demofks object to blacks getting IDs? please. how can I help you here?
I’m not objecting to “blacks getting IDs”. I’m objecting to making a new requirement that we’ve never had without working on helping people get IDs that might not have them.

The various Voter ID laws give away IDs for free up to and including going to your home to get you your ID.....

They can't take the bus? You are saying these people essentially die of thirst and starvation because they can't leave their homes...ever.......and so if they can't get food and water they can't get IDs....right?

The last thing the leftists want is a thriving self supporting independent black community.

Forum List

Back