IDs should be mandatory in order to vote

I don’t need a grass roots volunteer effort. I need a large scale government program to make it happen. Lump it into the census. That’s my suggestion.
Yea, that's just what we need, another worthless dept. in the government. Let's steal some more of the people's money.
He’s the one that post
Your intent to limit voting is self serving, has nothing to do with governance.
The democrats intent on flooding the country with illegal immigrants is the main reason voter id is so important. Your "lack of knowledge" on the subject is glaring.

But, I suspect you're just blowing smoke.
Paranoid nonsense.
russia russia, right?

not so much racist ...as classism...poor people dont have ids...cant drive...why bother with a state id..that they charge for? if the gop is serious about voter id...establish center where people can get ids...but then how to they prove who they are? again a paper trail that can be impossible for some...home births should be registered but often are not...home schooled kids etc...the paper trail is thinning daily

myself i am not pro or con on this...i carry an id at all times..due to the oppressive nature of police in the usa and also cause i am pretty sure i need it to buy certain items...
I agree, but Ga will provide free voter ids
Voter ID | Georgia Department of Driver Services

Still the issue was that GA made it harder for blacks to vote in person, so Stacy Abrams used mail in voting, so now they want to get rid of that. The answer is pretty simple and even moderates like Manchin get .... make the voting periods last over period of days, so parents with kids at home and workers can get to the polls when they can get to the polls, and so states just can't make long lines to discourage voting in specific locals.

In what way is it harder in Georgia for blacks to vote in person? And please show your work.

I don’t need a grass roots volunteer effort. I need a large scale government program to make it happen. Lump it into the census. That’s my suggestion.
Yea, that's just what we need, another worthless dept. in the government. Let's steal some more of the people's money.
He’s the one that posted #111, where government let down the 72 year old who couldn’t get birth certificates!! Can’t make it up

not so much racist ...as classism...poor people dont have ids...cant drive...why bother with a state id..that they charge for? if the gop is serious about voter id...establish center where people can get ids...but then how to they prove who they are? again a paper trail that can be impossible for some...home births should be registered but often are not...home schooled kids etc...the paper trail is thinning daily

myself i am not pro or con on this...i carry an id at all times..due to the oppressive nature of police in the usa and also cause i am pretty sure i need it to buy certain items...

Still the issue was that GA made it harder for blacks to vote in person, so Stacy Abrams used mail in voting, so now they want to get rid of that. The answer is pretty simple and even moderates like Manchin get .... make the voting periods last over period of days, so parents with kids at home and workers can get to the polls when they can get to the polls, and so states just can't make long lines to discourage voting in specific locals.

In what way is it harder in Georgia for blacks to vote in person? And please show your work.

Let me answer.....

Ummmmm.....racism?

Isn't that the answer to all of these questions no matter what the question is?

Let me answer.....

Ummmmm.....racism?

I was hoping for something more specific, but you're probably right.

Georgia Closes Black Polling Stations White Polls Open for Early Voting | Atlanta Daily World

Let me answer.....

Ummmmm.....racism?

Just know, the kkking demofks are calling republicans racist! Can’t make it up.
Implying blacks inferior isn’t far from their kkking

Speaking for the Democrats, we can't think of a good reason not to require proper ID. But we think in antonym terms due our preachers, so no, ID is an infringement because we're such pussies.

If producing an ID becomes necessary then there will be less opportunity to vote multiple times and steal another election.

But in the real world that's not really true because any election can be stolen by employing mechanisms that ensure the cheaters maintain control of the ballots or the machines that can produce fake ballots.

America is far enough down the road to fascism that none of it is of major importance.

If Trump is to be the president in May then no stinkin ballots are going to tell him he can't be. He'll just take it when he feels he has firm enough footing to pull it off.

This of course will have to take into account that he has the US military in his pocket.

I'm not saying that would be a good thing or a bad thing, I'm really saying that it's time to give a fk, one way or the other.

Ballots? Ha!
Did Hitler spend sleepless nights obsessing over the ballots?

Much more likely that in Nazi Germany or America, the number of bullots would be a bigger concern.

Forum List

Back