IDF's chief rabbi-to-be permits raping women in wartime

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Col. Eyal Karim, the IDF's intended next chief rabbi, has previously provided misogynistic interpretations of Jewish law that consider female conscription 'utterly forbidden' and permits raping 'attracting Gentile women' as a way to keep up morale; female MKs and women's rights organizations, incensed, call for his appointment to be cancelled.

Elisha Ben Kimon, Telem Yahav & Kobi Nachshoni|Published: 12.07.16 ,

Ynetnews News - IDF's chief rabbi-to-be permits raping women in wartime

but only "gentile women". What a pitiful piece of crap.

Col. Eyal Karim, the IDF's intended next chief rabbi, has previously provided misogynistic interpretations of Jewish law that consider female conscription 'utterly forbidden' and permits raping 'attracting Gentile women' as a way to keep up morale; female MKs and women's rights organizations, incensed, call for his appointment to be cancelled.

This is from your article, Penelope:

After Karim was announced as the intended new IDF chief rabbi, members of Knesset and women's rights organizations called for the decision to be revoked. The head of the Knesset Committee on the Status of Women and Gender Equality, MK Aida Touma-Sliman (Joint Arab List), said, "Col. Karim's ruling on permitting raping non-Jewish women is similar to the fatwa of a murderous organization that's not so far from Israel's borders. I will contact the attorney general and oppose the appointment, and I call on female and male members of Knesset to join my request."

The chairperson of Na'amat —Movement of Working Women & Volunteers, Galia Wolloch, said that Karim's appointment was unfortunate and that she intended to contact the IDF chief of staff to insist on its revocation. "Anyone who thinks that rape is okay as a morale-booster for soldiers, so long as it's of gentile women, cannot lead the army to good moral and spiritual places."

Meretz Chairperson MK Zehava Galon, announced, "Col. Eyal Karim is not suitable to be the chief rabbinical authority of the IDF, a body in which tens of thousands of women serve, and he isn't suitable to represent Jewish morality in any way whatsoever. His appalling, racist and violent statement makes women fair game."
________
It was a pending appointment (your OP title is misleading) and as you can see they have decided that he is not suitable. I am wondering if this man, Karim, was educated by the Jesuits or is himself a Jesuit plant as we have come to find out that Perez* was a Jesuit which was planted by the Vatican. His ideas appear to come from the diabolical standards of war found in the history of Islam* and Roman Catholicism.* Not Judaism.

*Shimon Peres - The Vatican's President of Israel
In 1979, Yitzhak Rabin published his autobiography, within was a one-line offbeat quote. He said that unlike all Jewish children growing up in Poland, Shimon Peres spent his early education at a Jesuit school. It was an odd fact and I took a mental note of it without understanding its significance...

Until I broke my first attention-getting story as a political journalist:
In March 1994, the newspaper Chadashot revealed a most remarkable secret of the Middle East "peace" process. A friend of Shimon Peres, the French intellectual Marek Halter (pictured to the right), claimed in an interview that in May 1993, he delivered a letter from Peres to the pope. Within, Peres promised to internationalize Jerusalem, granting the UN political control of the Old City of Jerusalem, and the Vatican hegemony of the holy sites within.
--
How the Jesuits infiltrate and take over

*UN: Isis and Boko Haram using rape as weapon of war in 'shocking trend of sexual violence'
Extremist groups such as the Islamic State (Isis) and Boko Haram are using rape as a weapon of war, a UN report has warned.
Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said 2014 was marked by hundreds of accounts of rape, forced marriage and sexual slavery in war-torn countries such as Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Nigeria and Central African Republic.
--
The members of Isis and Boko Haram are Muslim.

* Holocaust
Virtually unexplored until recently, sexualized violence in the Holocaust took many forms, faces, and insidious paths. Among the more than 6 million Jews killed were an unknown number of women, probably thousands, who were raped—in camps, in hiding, in ghettos. The perpetrators were Nazis, fellow Jews, and those who hid Jews. There are few records of this particular form of suffering for many reasons, including no records being kept of rape, that few women survived......
--
The Nazi's were Roman Catholic like their leader, Adolf Hitler.

Last edited:

After Karim was announced as the intended new IDF chief rabbi, members of Knesset and women's rights organizations called for the decision to be revoked. The head of the Knesset Committee on the Status of Women and Gender Equality, MK Aida Touma-Sliman (Joint Arab List), said, "Col. Karim's ruling on permitting raping non-Jewish women is similar to the fatwa of a murderous organization that's not so far from Israel's borders. I will contact the attorney general and oppose the appointment, and I call on female and male members of Knesset to join my request."

The chairperson of Na'amat —Movement of Working Women & Volunteers, Galia Wolloch, said that Karim's appointment was unfortunate and that she intended to contact the IDF chief of staff to insist on its revocation. "Anyone who thinks that rape is okay as a morale-booster for soldiers, so long as it's of gentile women, cannot lead the army to good moral and spiritual places."

Meretz Chairperson MK Zehava Galon, announced, "Col. Eyal Karim is not suitable to be the chief rabbinical authority of the IDF, a body in which tens of thousands of women serve, and he isn't suitable to represent Jewish morality in any way whatsoever. His appalling, racist and violent statement makes women fair game."
________
It was an pending appointment (your OP title is misleading) and as you can see they have decided that he is not suitable. I am wondering if this man, Karim, was educated by the Jesuits or is himself a Jesuit plant as we have come to find out that Perez* was a Jesuit which was planted by the Vatican. His ideas appear to come from the diabolical standards of war found in the history of Islam* and Roman Catholicism.* Not Judaism.

In 1979, Yitzhak Rabin published his autobiography, within was a one-line offbeat quote. He said that unlike all Jewish children growing up in Poland, Shimon Peres spent his early education at a Jesuit school. It was an odd fact and I took a mental note of it without understanding its significance...

In March 1994, the newspaper Chadashot revealed a most remarkable secret of the Middle East "peace" process. A friend of Shimon Peres, the French intellectual Marek Halter (pictured to the right), claimed in an interview that in May 1993, he delivered a letter from Peres to the pope. Within, Peres promised to internationalize Jerusalem, granting the UN political control of the Old City of Jerusalem, and the Vatican hegemony of the holy sites within.

*UN: Isis and Boko Haram using rape as weapon of war in 'shocking trend of sexual violence'

* Holocaust

That is the heading in the Ynet paper talk to them about misleading headlines, and really I would expect nothing less from the women's rights group , the fact is this is an example of what rabbis are like, the majority of them.

________
It was an pending appointment (your OP title is misleading) and as you can see they have decided that he is not suitable. I am wondering if this man, Karim, was educated by the Jesuits or is himself a Jesuit plant as we have come to find out that Perez* was a Jesuit which was planted by the Vatican. His ideas appear to come from the diabolical standards of war found in the history of Islam* and Roman Catholicism.* Not Judaism.

* Holocaust

That is the heading in the Ynet paper talk to them about misleading headlines, and really I would expect nothing less from the women's rights group , the fact is this is an example of what rabbis are like, the majority of them.
Why didn't you include the part of the news report which revealed he was no longer "to be" the the IDF's chief rabbi? Without examining the full article I would not have learned that this appointment is NOT "to be."

Perhaps we should leave it at this for your OP content and title. To be or not to be. THAT is the question. The article answers that question while your OP did not.

________

* Holocaust

Why didn't you include the part of the news report which revealed he was no longer "to be" the the IDF's chief rabbi? Without examining the full article I would not have learned that this appointment is NOT "to be."

Perhaps we should leave it at this for your OP content and title. To be or not to be. THAT is the question. The article answers that question while your OP did not.

________

* Holocaust

He is already a col.

from the article: I take to me he has got the job unless the womens right group can boot this a.. out

MK Michael Rozin (Meretz), formerly the executive director of the Association of Rape Crisis Centers in Israel, said, "I demand that in honor of his new position, Col. Karim go through a training course in preventing sexual assaults."

The IDF Spokesperson's Office issued a reply: "Col. Karim asks to clarify that his statement was issued as the answer to a theoretical question and not in any way whatsoever a question of practical Jewish law. Rabbi Karim has never written, said or even thought that and IDF soldier is permitted to sexually assault a woman in war—anyone who interprets his words otherwise is completely mistaken. Rabbi Karim's moral approach is attested by his years of military service in command, combat, and rabbinical positions in which he displayed complete loyalty to the values and spirit of the IDF, in particular the dignity of the person."

You stated that he is already a Colonel. I missed that! I appreciate your pointing that out to me, Penelope. Very disturbing.

You stated that he is already a Colonel. I missed that! I appreciate your pointing that out to me, Penelope. Very disturbing.

be not disturbed-----Karim never issue a RULING making it legal to rape anyone------he did a commonly used device of THEORETICAL Talmudic discussion by citing THE MOST
EXTREME EXAMPLE ---of this or that. This level of sophistry
tends to confuse EVERYONE----it is responsible for the islamo Nazi libel which states that it is legal for a jew to rape a two year old (or something like that) -------It is not legal-----the argument in the Talmud is something like------'a two year old raped----is as if nothing had happened' or 'it is as if she was
injured and healed' Islamo Nazis construe that one to mean ---IT'S OK ---<<<<wrong----it means if a baby is raped----she is still a virgin. This sophist device has a name in Hebrew -------which I do not remember-------anyone? khal v'chomer? <<<<< I do not even know what the words mean----I will try to find out------long ago I sorta knew. I think that the 'khal' part means ---light or easy or simple

be not disturbed-----Karim never issue a RULING making it legal to rape anyone------he did a commonly used device of THEORETICAL Talmudic discussion by citing THE MOST
tends to confuse EVERYONE----it is responsible for the islamo Nazi libel which states that it is legal for a jew to rape a two year old (or something like that) -------It is not legal-----the argument in the Talmud is something like------'a two year old raped----is as if nothing had happened' or 'it is as if she was
injured and healed' Islamo Nazis construe that one to mean ---IT'S OK ---<<<<wrong----it means if a baby is raped----she is still a virgin. This sophist device has a name in Hebrew -------which I do not remember-------anyone? khal v'chomer? <<<<< I do not even know what the words mean----I will try to find out------long ago I sorta knew. I think that the 'khal' part means ---light or easy or simple
The Talmud is NOT THE TANAKH! It is a work of Satan! Burn that Satanic book and have nothing to do with the Talmud! NOTHING! It is not the Holy Word of God which the Jews were given! Talmud is a satanic book. BURN IT. Call all the Jews in the community together and find out who has a Talmud and then invite everyone to bring their copy and have one great big bon fire! God will bless you for it.

The Talmud is NOT THE TANAKH! It is a work of Satan! Burn that Satanic book and have nothing to do with the Talmud! NOTHING! It is not the Holy Word of God which the Jews were given! Talmud is a satanic book. BURN IT. Call all the Jews in the community together and find out who has a Talmud and then have one great big bon fire! Burn those wicked books!

you were never in the same room with a volume of the Talmud------it is DISCUSSION-----not law. Jesus quoted from it------
regularly. "cast not your pearls before swine...." is---from the Talmud. Well----matthew says jesus said it----I think ????.
I do not trust matthew. Of course ----if you have a handful of pearls------there is NO LAW that you cannot throw them into the pig-pen but jews cannot EAT the pigs. In medieval times---(like last year) Jesuit priests used to insist that the Talmud
contains black magic spells------which is why I got into the thing--------no <sob> black magic------it is more like reading stuff in the 'LAW LIBRARY' ------(they got one in every superior courthouse----in my town it is opened to the public) ---
volumes and volumes of legal decisions ----called "case-law"----or something like that------just as interesting as the Talmud. Lots of copies of the Talmud were burned already-----
you want to knock off a few more? Einstein claimed that reading the Talmud trained his
mind to LOGIC---------???? I am not sure of that either----but he did say something like that

disgusting , I read if one rapes a girl under the age of 3 its ok , she is still a virgin. Why in the hell are they even disgusting it. who in the hell would rape a girl under 3. To even write that or think about it is creepy.

The Talmud is NOT THE TANAKH! It is a work of Satan! Burn that Satanic book and have nothing to do with the Talmud! NOTHING! It is not the Holy Word of God which the Jews were given! Talmud is a satanic book. BURN IT. Call all the Jews in the community together and find out who has a Talmud and then invite everyone to bring their copy and have one great big bon fire! God will bless you for it.

I agree burn, burn , burn those books.

why? does the Talmud frighten you as much as the bible does?.

R. Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. (Sanh. 55b)

A girl who is three years of age and one day may be betrothed by cohabitation. . . .(Yeb. 57b)

A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabited with her she becomes his. (Sanh. 69a, 69b, also discussed in Yeb. 60b)

It was taught: R. Simeon b. Yohai stated: A proselyte who is under the age of three years and one day is permitted to marry a priest, for it is said, But all the women children that have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves, and Phineas (who was priest, the footnote says) surely was with them. (Yeb. 60b)

[The Talmud says such three year and a day old girls are] . . . fit for cohabitation. . . But all women children, that have not known man by lying with him, it must be concluded that Scripture speaks of one who is fit for cohabitation. (Footnote to Yeb. 60b)

The example of Phineas, a priest, himself marrying an underage virgin of three years is considered by the Talmud as proof that such infants are “fit for cohabitation.”

The Talmud teaches that an adult woman’s molestation of a nine year old boy is “not a sexual act” and cannot “throw guilt” upon her because the little boy is not truly a “man.” 9 But they use opposite logic to sanction rape of little girls aged three years and one day: Such infants they count as “women,” sexually mature and fully responsible to comply with the requirements of marriage.

The Talmud footnotes 3 and 4 to Sanhedrin 55a clearly tell us when the rabbis considered a boy and girl sexually mature and thus ready for marriage. “At nine years a male attains sexual matureness… The sexual matureness of woman is reached at the age of three.”

Talmud Pedophilia: The Jewish Religion Allows Sex with 3-Year-Old Baby Girls and Little Boys Under Nine

disgusting , I read if one rapes a girl under the age of 3 its ok , she is still a virgin. Why in the hell are they even disgusting it. who in the hell would rape a girl under 3. To even write that or think about it is creepy.

oh ----it's three years old?------thanks. The discussion is THEORETICAL------a case of "KAL V'CHOMER" something like----- the simple case vs the complex case------
HASHEV could probably explain the sophist device. --------did you pass calculus 101?

why? does the Talmud frighten you as much as the bible does?.

No, I'd most likely kill a rabbi or anyone if I caught them in the act of having sex with an infant, because in my mind they would not be human.

oh ----it's three years old?------thanks. The discussion is THEORETICAL------a case of "KAL V'CHOMER" something like----- the simple case vs the complex case------
HASHEV could probably explain the sophist device. --------did you pass calculus 101?

Wrote by dirty sick rabbis.

Wrote by dirty sick rabbis.

No---calculus was developed by SIR ISAAC NEWTON-----not a jew. ---but he did know Hebrew very well and was convinced that GEMATRIA is a real science. Speaking of
GEMATRIA-----did you pass high school plane geometry?

Raping women? Advocation-from-on-high?

Couldn't happen here!

Though advocating raping men.....yeah, here, these days, that might be plausible.

not that either------those signs in the common shower----"IF YOU DROP YOUR BAR OF SOAP----DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PICK IT UP" are------serious stuff

R. Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. (Sanh. 55b)

A girl who is three years of age and one day may be betrothed by cohabitation. . . .(Yeb. 57b)

A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabited with her she becomes his. (Sanh. 69a, 69b, also discussed in Yeb. 60b)

It was taught: R. Simeon b. Yohai stated: A proselyte who is under the age of three years and one day is permitted to marry a priest, for it is said, But all the women children that have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves, and Phineas (who was priest, the footnote says) surely was with them. (Yeb. 60b)

[The Talmud says such three year and a day old girls are] . . . fit for cohabitation. . . But all women children, that have not known man by lying with him, it must be concluded that Scripture speaks of one who is fit for cohabitation. (Footnote to Yeb. 60b)

The example of Phineas, a priest, himself marrying an underage virgin of three years is considered by the Talmud as proof that such infants are “fit for cohabitation.”

The Talmud teaches that an adult woman’s molestation of a nine year old boy is “not a sexual act” and cannot “throw guilt” upon her because the little boy is not truly a “man.” 9 But they use opposite logic to sanction rape of little girls aged three years and one day: Such infants they count as “women,” sexually mature and fully responsible to comply with the requirements of marriage.

The Talmud footnotes 3 and 4 to Sanhedrin 55a clearly tell us when the rabbis considered a boy and girl sexually mature and thus ready for marriage. “At nine years a male attains sexual matureness… The sexual matureness of woman is reached at the age of three.”

Talmud Pedophilia: The Jewish Religion Allows Sex with 3-Year-Old Baby Girls and Little Boys Under Nine

you are using the POOP's version of the Talmud-------none of the stuff you "quoted" is in the Talmud. Age of consent for a boy is 13 and for a girl 12.5. Actual appropriate age for marriage for a boy is 18----according to the Talmud------a girl--
after onset of menses

Forum List

Back