IDF troops abusing young Arab boys ????

Arabs never did a god damn thing to me !!
Israel needs new leadership and BIbi must go

Interesting,

when You say "Arabs didn't do a thing to me",
it's like You exlude Yourself from Israel,

but in the same breath assume You can dictate
Israelis what kind of leader to elect or remove?

How about this - if you wanna have a say, grab a ticket,
make Aliyah and breathe the local air for a year, then take your vote.

Or You know...figure out Your own elections first before telling others what's what.

This is right from a conservative webpage
BIbi must go !!
Kidnapping and beating up 12 yr olds is where I draw the line
Ifs one thing to kill Hamas but these are young boys being tortured
I've watched Israelis beat and abuse kids since I was little. There are countless of videos but youtube and social media bans them.
Heck they have been killing civilians since 1942.

..Israel has shown IMMENSE restraint in not shoving the Pals/etc into the sea
...just think if the US was CONSTANTLY attacked from Mexico????!!!!!!!
Bullshit argument.
Israelis have done what the nazis did to the Jews. If they werent surrounded by Iran, Turkey and other muslim countries they would've eradicated the Palestinians.

Bullshit argument.
Israelis have done what the nazis did to the Jews. If they werent surrounded by Iran, Turkey and other muslim countries they would've eradicated the Palestinians.
hahahhhaah--you prove to know nothing about that history ....no, they have not done ANYTHING like the nazis
STFU

I remember that in 2014, there was a theory making its way around the anti-Israel 'intelligentsia'. The theory proposed that while that Arab conflicts were rife with rape and pillage, that in the areas where the IDF held sway, there was a complete lack of rape.

The theory explained this as proof of IDF racism. The fact that the IDF didn't rape women in the areas they controlled was proof they didn't consider Arab women worthy of rape, and therefore, racist.

Bullshit argument.
hahahhhaah--you prove to know nothing about that history ....no, they have not done ANYTHING like the nazis
STFU
Their war crimes are documented. Thousands of civilian deaths, millions kicked out, homes and lands seized, bombarding civilian areas, killing and jailing kids, women, girls.....punishing families because of one member. They are as filthy and guilty as the Nazis.

Israelis have done what the nazis did to the Jews.

Really? Where are the death camps in Gaza and The West Bank?
I've asked this many times and have never received an answer.
To be fair to the Israelis, it seems every Arab terrorist has a State Of The Art Smart Phone.
Israelis have them too thanks to the US tax payers we dont have money for veteran but our masters in Israel have to get their billions each year.

RE: IDF troops abusing young Arab boys ????
SUBTOPIC: Arresting Children and Treatment
⁜→ Quasar44, et al,

BLUF: Almost every year, about this time, news articles begin to appear on matters such as this. It is an appeal to emotion. They are one-sided allegations with no opportunity for an explanation or defense from the Israels. One of the more constructs are those built around a set of photographs of an unidentified incident. Little or no possibility for fact-checking.

BIbi must go !!
(COMMENT)

Most of the examples given → place the blame on the IDF, although many of the photos clearly show it is Border Police. Some may think this is insignificant
(a distinction without a difference). But such mistakes clearly demonstrate that the author was not there (first-hand information) and the author was not familiar with the actual environment (someone other than an observer on the scene).

Many are deprived of food and water
(COMMENT)

There is no way of determining this from the photos. But it is safe
(very reasonable) to say, in most arrests of minors (almost anywhere), there is a period (from arrest → transport) in which food, water, and toilets, are not available. The arrest of a minor and transport to a juvenile detention center is a traumatic experience. For many juvenile offenders, the experience is a badge of honor first in the run-down, evasion, and capture - the squirming and wiggling twist the body from side to side is more about the "tough guy" appearance in the eyes of the peer group observers watching. Deep down, many of the delinquents want their 15 minutes of fame just like Ahed Tamimi.

I call it as I see it !!
I call it as I see it !!

IDF is behaving like thugs
(COMMENT)

And that is good that you do. There is nothing wrong with expressing your idea, your opinions, and emotions/feelings on the matter. But your credibility is directly linked to your interpretation.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Quasar44, et al,

BLUF: Almost every year, about this time, news articles begin to appear on matters such as this. It is an appeal to emotion. They are one-sided allegations with no opportunity for an explanation or defense from the Israels. One of the more constructs are those built around a set of photographs of an unidentified incident. Little or no possibility for fact-checking.

BIbi must go !!
(COMMENT)

Most of the examples given → place the blame on the IDF, although many of the photos clearly show it is Border Police. Some may think this is insignificant
(a distinction without a difference). But such mistakes clearly demonstrate that the author was not there (first-hand information) and the author was not familiar with the actual environment (someone other than an observer on the scene).

Many are deprived of food and water
(COMMENT)

There is no way of determining this from the photos. But it is safe
(very reasonable) to say, in most arrests of minors (almost anywhere), there is a period (from arrest → transport) in which food, water, and toilets, are not available. The arrest of a minor and transport to a juvenile detention center is a traumatic experience. For many juvenile offenders, the experience is a badge of honor first in the run-down, evasion, and capture - the squirming and wiggling twist the body from side to side is more about the "tough guy" appearance in the eyes of the peer group observers watching. Deep down, many of the delinquents want their 15 minutes of fame just like Ahed Tamimi.

I call it as I see it !!
I call it as I see it !!

IDF is behaving like thugs
(COMMENT)

And that is good that you do. There is nothing wrong with expressing your idea, your opinions, and emotions/feelings on the matter. But your credibility is directly linked to your interpretation.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
We all know what the Germans did to Jewish boys but I am not comparing these two vast dichotomies

⁜→ Quasar44, et al,

BLUF: Let me make this perfectly clear. When I talk about historical periods of persecution, I layout the time frame
(example: 1939-1945). There will be no mistike.

We all know what the Germans did to Jewish boys but I am not comparing these two vast dichotomies
(COMMENT)

But in this case, I made no reference to a previous period of persecution as a matter of contrast between two anti-Jewish activities. I was referring to a strategy used by anti-Israeli opponents to excite the emotion and incite hatred.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

To be fair to the Israelis, it seems every Arab terrorist has a State Of The Art Smart Phone.
Israelis have them too thanks to the US tax payers we dont have money for veteran but our masters in Israel have to get their billions each year.
We have enough money for our veterans; talk to your local Reps and see if they really give a damn.

For the 1,000th and for the mentally ill Issa. Israel get money thanks to Lyndon B Johnson and returns super state of the art technology.
Kapish? Or stupid?

he's out of his mind babbling crap
Have you ever been illegally arrested and abused by Jewish troops ??
Personally no...but thousands have thry even bulldozed and american activist.
That silly girl was being a moron
Which girl? Issa is Jesus in Arabic. Typical ignorant c***!!!

Forum List

Back