That's Tommy's fantasy.

This is right from a conservative webpage
BIbi must go !!
Kidnapping and beating up 12 yr olds is where I draw the line
Ifs one thing to kill Hamas but these are young boys being tortured
That's Tommy's fantasy.
good one

.Israel has shown IMMENSE restraint in not shoving the Pals/etc into the sea
...just think if the US was CONSTANTLY attacked from Mexico????!!!!!!!
Except where little boys are concerned apparently- oh and epsteins buddy's

Jews can do no wrong- apparently some didn't get the memo- they are the chosen, saints and such they are- they don't care about anything except holahoax being continued for their continued victim hood to be official-

..Israel has shown IMMENSE restraint in not shoving the Pals/etc into the sea
...just think if the US was CONSTANTLY attacked from Mexico????!!!!!!!
That tends to irritate people when you steal their country
old-mexican-map.jpg

Jews can do no wrong- apparently some didn't get the memo- they are the chosen, saints and such they are- they don't care about anything except holahoax being continued for their continued victim hood to be official-
Don’t bring the Holocaust into this

I am just saying the idf needs to stop this crap or they will lose all support
Leave the kids alone
No reason to terrorize young boys for many weeks and hurt them and deprive them of food and water

From a conservative Israeli site !!!
1. so damn what?--it's like police brutality--there WILL be some---it's explained in my thread---but it's not a major problem
2. can you blame them?
Imagine being a young boy again and you get kidnapped by Harvey Weinstein and Jeff Zucker ??
The trauma will never go away, and in fact , you will want revenge

Beating up young boys ?
Is this why Israel was created ??
What’s next ?? Gassing

Arabs never did a god damn thing to me !!
Israel needs new leadership and BIbi must go

I support Israel and Bibi. With that said, I presume that some Israelis commit wrongful acts just like everyone else commits wrongful acts. Perhaps your story is accurate. I don't know. I am skeptical to click on such links as most of it is bullshit, particularly when it concerns Israel. Furthermore, you seem to have an emotional, vested interest in slamming Israel and Bibi. In other words, I'll pass on your link.

I support Israel and Bibi. With that said, I presume that some Israelis commit wrongful acts just like everyone else commits wrongful acts. Perhaps your story is accurate. I don't know. I am skeptical to click on such links as most of it is bullshit, particularly when it concerns Israel. Furthermore, you seem to have an emotional, vested interest in slamming Israel and Bibi. In other words, I'll pass on your link.
It’s from a very conservative Israeli site
The idf. Is acting like thugs and barbarians

It’s from a very conservative Israeli site
The idf. Is acting like thugs and barbarians
The Palestinians should realize that they've been beaten and give up. Maybe all move to Jordan. Or we nuke them.

Forum List

Back