Idaho Lt Gov Ends Interview After Being Pressed About White Nationalist Ties to Nick Fuentes...spoke at rally organized by Nick, says doesn't know him

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Lt Gov McGeachin insisted she didn’t know him. The back-and-forth continued for several minutes as reporter Holmes pushed for a clear response while McGeachin danced around questions.:

“Are you familiar with who puts this event on? Like Nick Fuentes?” Holmes asked, referring to the prominent white nationalist podcaster who organized the event she spoke at.

“I don’t, I don’t know who he is. I don’t. I’ve never met him. I don’t know who he is,” McGeachin replied.

“Did you not look into it before you decided to say OK? Like to find out? I mean, his name is on it,” Holmes pressed.

Lt Gov McGeachin insisted she didn’t know him. The back-and-forth continued for several minutes as reporter Holmes pushed for a clear response while McGeachin danced around questions.:

“Are you familiar with who puts this event on? Like Nick Fuentes?” Holmes asked, referring to the prominent white nationalist podcaster who organized the event she spoke at.

“I don’t, I don’t know who he is. I don’t. I’ve never met him. I don’t know who he is,” McGeachin replied.

“Did you not look into it before you decided to say OK? Like to find out? I mean, his name is on it,” Holmes pressed.

Define "white nationalist"

I *SO* don't care about this kind of stuff.

Everyone and their brother (and sister) wants to have a nation of their own. So what?

I want to have a nation of my own too. I'm going to call it Scruffmerica. Only scruffy mutts are allowed, and you have to rub my tummy if you want to get in. :p

Sounds reasonable. I mean, who does shit like that?

All this does is keep the narrative alive. White supremacy is not a problem, and people know that.

Forum List

Back