Idaho judge reduces Lori Daybell's bail from $5m to $1m

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
SALT LAKE CITY — An Idaho judge has reduced Lori Daybell’s bail from $5 million to $1 million.

The 46-year-old mother of two missing Rexburg children appeared for the first time in a Madison County (Idaho) courtroom Friday afternoon for her arraignment. The court also set her preliminary hearing for March 18-19 in Rexburg, Idaho.

She did not enter a plea in her case Friday.

Daybell is charged in Madison County with two counts of desertion and nonsupport of a dependant child.

Her children, 7-year-old J.J. Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, have been missing since September. Daybell was arrested in Hawaii last month in in connection with their disappearance.
Idaho judge reduces Lori Daybell's bail from $5M to $1M

Are you guys following this story?

In reality that becomes a hundred thousand that she only has to put up.
I think her brother dumped em in a hot pot in yellowstone and then they got him out of the way.
I think she is telling the truth that she doesn't know where they are.... but... in reality she knows they're dead

I'm a return Mormon missionary just like Daybell.
I'm shocked he would even entertain this kinda crap.
In the Mormon faith you lose your Salvation if you committ a murder. No matter how hard you repent.
They can go to jail and read that Bible from sun up to sun down and it won't do em a dang bit of good.

Forum List

Back