Ida flood waters kill 16 in the Northeast….Biden’s fault?

Useless Democrats in charge of these affected municipalities DID NOT HEED THE WARNINGS OF THE FORECASTERS.

The Dem leaders fucked this up BAD. NO PREPAREDNESS.

THE DEMS IGNORED THE WARNINGS AND PEOPLE DIED!

Weather is a harsh mistress...been going on for...well since the beginning of time

Come on Sassy. Its only because of MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING.

Before 1993, there were no significant weather events In the history of earth.

Manmade Global Warming is the cause of everything from Terrorism to flooding to the decline of TOYS.COM.

MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING is the CATCH ALL BLAME for bubbleheaded commies looking to get money and power from manipulating the population With lies.

Come on Sassy. Its only because of MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING.

Before 1993, there were no significant weather events In the history of earth.

Manmade Global Warming is the cause of everything from Terrorism to flooding to the decline of TOYS.COM.

MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING is the CATCH ALL BLAME for bubbleheaded commies looking to get money and power from manipulating the population With lies.

Nah, I googled, plenty of massive hurricanes dating way back to late 1800s to early 1900s

Loons are clueless

Taliban spokesman Joe Biden stopped the oil pipeline and stopped oil drilling on public land.
Why hasn't that stopped global warming and hurricanes?

Maybe we should put a $5 tax on a gallon of gasoline.... but only for the Climate Change Cultist and see if that can stop hurricanes.

Death toll now 17.

All 100% Biden’s fault. Blame lies no where else.

JOE BIDEN killed those people.

It is Biden’s fault that 16 people in the NE died from Ida.

Such a shame. I guess it is God’s way of punishing the racist north.

Thats the commie playbook….did I call it correctly?

How come the wildfires, the flooding, and Hurricane Harvey weren't God's punishment for electing Donald Trump? How come natural disasters are only "God's punishment on the USA" when there's a Democrat in the White House?

How come God didn't punish the USA for the racists marching in Charlottesville chanting "The Jews will not replace us"? The Jews are God's chosen people. One would think He would have done something about that one.

How come the wildfires, the flooding, and Hurricane Harvey weren't God's punishment for electing Donald Trump? How come natural disasters are only "God's punishment on the USA" when there's a Democrat in the White House?

How come God didn't punish the USA for the racists marching in Charlottesville chanting "The Jews will not replace us"? The Jews are God's chosen people. One would think He would have done something about that one.

Most if not all those things happened in blue states. You people are a death cult.

It is Biden’s fault that 16 people in the NE died from Ida.

Such a shame. I guess it is God’s way of punishing the racist north.

Thats the commie playbook….did I call it correctly?
:(

Shit happens, and people die. Biden could no more have saved these people than he could stop the sun from rising.

Sometimes 'partisanship' can go overboard. Any attempt to suggest Biden is at fault for a massive hurricane would count as one of those times.

:(

Shit happens, and people die. Biden could no more have saved these people than he could stop the sun from rising.

Sometimes 'partisanship' can go overboard. Any attempt to suggest Biden is at fault for a massive hurricane would count as one of those times.

Perhaps I am speaking hyperbolically and going overboard like our commie friends….but I dont give a shit.

Biden is a President I did not vote for…so I blame him for everything bad that happens in the USA.

Biden said it himself. The buck stops with him.

He is to blame for everything…including Cam Newton getting cut form the Pats.

ColonelAngus
No. Its not Biddung's fault. Let me know when you can control a hurricane. I live in Florida and would love to know.

If people died its because their State or Local Government didn't get the warnings out. Or they ignored the warnings. They don't go through many hurricanes that far north so have no idea what to expect or what they need to do.

ColonelAngus
No. Its not Biddung's fault. Let me know when you can control a hurricane. I live in Florida and would love to know.

If people died its because their State or Local Government didn't get the warnings out. Or they ignored the warnings. They don't go through many hurricanes that far north so have no idea what to expect or what they need to do.

Biden’s fault. Also Newsome and Cuomo.

Biden has been a legislator or executive for nearly 50 years.

Most of what is going on in the USA today is because of HIM. He was the one making these laws.

Forum List

Back