ID for gun purchases required- is it Racist?

We've heard time and time again, its racist to ask voters for ID, how about those wishing to exercise their God Given Right to bear arms?

Would seem to be uber-racist.

After all, who is going to lie about who they are? Its a felony, after all.
The two are hardly comparable. The worst thing that happens if you vote without knowing what you're doing is that a bad politician gets elected. No one gets killed because of a single bad vote.

We've heard time and time again, its racist to ask voters for ID, how about those wishing to exercise their God Given Right to bear arms?

The two are hardly comparable. The worst thing that happens if you vote without knowing what you're doing is that a bad politician gets elected. No one gets killed because of a single bad vote.

A bad politician might cause literally millions of deaths.

No one gets killed because of a single bad vote.
data.gif

The root of all gun control is racism.

There was never any doubt that White Americans have the right to keep and bear arms. Gun control was created to keep firearms out of the hands of the Darkies.

The original gun control imposed by democrats was to keep Indians disarmed. After Republicans forced democrats to give up their slaves, democrats used gun control laws to keep free blacks from having arms.

OTOH, the vast majority of firearms never kill a single person.

And not just any ID in some cases.

In some states you need to get a specific license that requires you to spend hundreds of dollars, to submit your fingerprints and a few other things.

OTOH, the vast majority of firearms never kill a single person.

I would say no firearms have ever killed anyone. People kill people.

The argument used to be that you fascists viewed the 2nd as an "inferior right." But over the last 12 years the democrat Reich has declared war on all civil rights. Y'all hate the 1st just as deeply as you hate the second.

Totalitarianism is the agenda of the democrat party.

From electing District Attorneys who don't prosecute violent criminals, to electing legislatures who end bail, to electing people who start wars and send soldiers off to die.....you could not be more wrong.

Au contraire. When Democrats are in charge the crime rate inevitably rises, and people die.

More people have been killed by politicians than all the guns ever made.

What I really find alarming is that people still think that rights like the First or the Second are by permission from the government.

I don't need government's permission to exercise any of My rights. To stop Me from doing so is what the Constitution was designed to prevent.

And not just any ID in some cases.

In some states you need to get a specific license that requires you to spend hundreds of dollars, to submit your fingerprints and a few other things.
That's how the control freaks roll. It's incremental. Now, even invasive BS like that doesn't satisfy these maniacs. If they pass federal restrictions on gun ownership all they'll do is create a new class of felons. MILLIONS of felons. Hopefully, it will precipitate a secessionist movement. These people aren't going to stop their games until they become too painful to enjoy.

If the 80 million who voted for Biden had each shot one person...

What I really find alarming is that people still think that rights like the First or the Second are by permission from the government.

I don't need government's permission to exercise any of My rights. To stop Me from doing so is what the Constitution was designed to prevent.
So where did the Constitution come from, God? Sorry to be the one to break it to you but it was written by men, men elected to government office.

So where did the Constitution come from, God? Sorry to be the one to break it to you but it was written by men, men elected to government office.
And that Constitution is based on the premise that rights are not given to people by other people or by governments but that they are inherent in each and every person

Forum List

Back