I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

For the braindead zombies on the planet and on this board who say the fires caused the collapse,you got shit all over your face. NOBODY including everyone on this thread has an answer for bld 7,not NIST,nobody. bld 7 was not hit by an airliner and there have been other buildings that have burned for HOURS on end over the decades with blazing infernals fires yet the structure remained standing.i should not have to keep repeating that fact just to watch it get ignored over and over.

jet fuel fires only burn at 1600 degrees. for steel to melt and all girders to collapse like that you have to have fires over 2700 degrees at least. so it was IMPOSSIBLE for the towers to collapse straight down at free fall speed in 12 seconds due to mere gasolibe fires :cuckoo: oh and the towers were designed to take hits from MULTIPLE airliners

the government illegally violated the law that day as well not following standard protocols of gathering evidece,they DESTROYED the evidence hauling off the evidence with 40 vans a day shipping it off to china,there was never an investigation into it.they did not seal off the area and collect the evidence and take it off to study the wreackage like you do when an airliner crashes AND NIST did not even test for explosives which is unreal the fact these were the twin towers and never in mankinds history had a steel skyscraper fallen by fires.

the 9/11 apologists who say the fires caused it to collapse obviously skipped junior high school science classes. :laughing0301: The op tried to expalin it to you all that the towers IFit was just fires,should have TIPPED over to the edge not fallen down in its own footprint with no steel girders remaining.all these best architects and engineers are saying that,why do you all act like an idiot and ignore these people saying this saying crap me and the OP are the ones saying this when we are the messengers for them?,must make you feel good about yourselves to pretend we are the only two saying this and that we are not just messengers fotr the best experts in the world:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you watch this two hour video,DONT WATCH IT ALL AT ONE TIME,JUST WATCH IT IN PARTS LIKE 30 MINUTES AT a time,you HEAR THE BEST ARCHITECTS,ENGINEERS,EXPLOSIVES EXPERTS say the government committed a crime that day destroying the evidence and not testing for explosives.

NIST when they asked if there was melted steel found LIED and said nobody saw melted steel or there was any evidence of it ignoring as you can see and hear in the video,firefighters saying they saw puddles of MELTED STEEL beneath them. buildings ALSO dont disintegrate into powder as the towers did,there should have been columns there standing not all gone and melted.:laughing0301:

funny that people attack the messenger of the facts saying me and the OP are tin foil hatters when we are messengers for the best architects and engineers of the world and demolition experts as well.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

last time i checked it was a CRIMINAL ACT TO DESTROY EVIDENCE.yet you all want to babble these experts and witnesses many being firefighters experienced in explosives seen in this video are all wrong and you are right.jesus christ what kind of retarded logic is that?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. It’s not "conspiracy theory" it’s forensic evidence. But it is also and very importantly psychology. Pay close attention to eight more experts in the workings of the human mind give their moving explanation as they make clear why this solid research is difficult for some people to deal with.

You owe it to yourself to open your mind, your eyes and your ears and take in this new information. Show it to every friend, relative, associate that you know, and every architect, engineer, media representative, and government official that you can find.

This is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. It’s not "conspiracy theory" it’s forensic evidence. But it is also and very importantly psychology. Pay close attention to eight more experts in the workings of the human mind give their moving explanation as they make clear why this solid research is difficult for some people to deal with.

You owe it to yourself to open your mind, your eyes and your ears and take in this new information. Show it to every friend, relative, associate that you know, and every architect, engineer, media representative, and government official that you can find.

LA, what is your theory?

LA RAM FAN friend, did you see this ask?

For the braindead zombies on the planet and on this board who say the fires caused the collapse,you got shit all over your face. NOBODY including everyone on this thread has an answer for bld 7,not NIST,nobody. bld 7 was not hit by an airliner and there have been other buildings that have burned for HOURS on end over the decades with blazing infernals fires yet the structure remained standing.i should not have to keep repeating that fact just to watch it get ignored over and over.

jet fuel fires only burn at 1600 degrees. for steel to melt and all girders to collapse like that you have to have fires over 2700 degrees at least. so it was IMPOSSIBLE for the towers to collapse straight down at free fall speed in 12 seconds due to mere gasolibe fires :cuckoo: oh and the towers were designed to take hits from MULTIPLE airliners

the government illegally violated the law that day as well not following standard protocols of gathering evidece,they DESTROYED the evidence hauling off the evidence with 40 vans a day shipping it off to china,there was never an investigation into it.they did not seal off the area and collect the evidence and take it off to study the wreackage like you do when an airliner crashes AND NIST did not even test for explosives which is unreal the fact these were the twin towers and never in mankinds history had a steel skyscraper fallen by fires.

the 9/11 apologists who say the fires caused it to collapse obviously skipped junior high school science classes. :laughing0301: The op tried to expalin it to you all that the towers IFit was just fires,should have TIPPED over to the edge not fallen down in its own footprint with no steel girders remaining.all these best architects and engineers are saying that,why do you all act like an idiot and ignore these people saying this saying crap me and the OP are the ones saying this when we are the messengers for them?,must make you feel good about yourselves to pretend we are the only two saying this and that we are not just messengers fotr the best experts in the world:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you watch this two hour video,DONT WATCH IT ALL AT ONE TIME,JUST WATCH IT IN PARTS LIKE 30 MINUTES AT a time,you HEAR THE BEST ARCHITECTS,ENGINEERS,EXPLOSIVES EXPERTS say the government committed a crime that day destroying the evidence and not testing for explosives.

NIST when they asked if there was melted steel found LIED and said nobody saw melted steel or there was any evidence of it ignoring as you can see and hear in the video,firefighters saying they saw puddles of MELTED STEEL beneath them. buildings ALSO dont disintegrate into powder as the towers did,there should have been columns there standing not all gone and melted.:laughing0301:

funny that people attack the messenger of the facts saying me and the OP are tin foil hatters when we are messengers for the best architects and engineers of the world and demolition experts as well.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

last time i checked it was a CRIMINAL ACT TO DESTROY EVIDENCE.yet you all want to babble these experts and witnesses many being firefighters experienced in explosives seen in this video are all wrong and you are right.jesus christ what kind of retarded logic is that?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LA, what is your theory?

I already answered
Moved by a coward hiding behind a question mark avatar- imagine that!
What idiot moved this? How can facts be a conspiracy?
a total abuse of power just like a president.it’s not the first time the coward mods have moved a 9/11 discussion to this section.what’s the sense in having a clean debate section when you are not even allowed to post a thread on 9/11 in that section cause you want a clean discussion? :cuckoo: Here in this section,the usual shills from Langleylike candyass,wrongwinger and soupnazi clutter it all up with lies and propaganda.

LA, what is your theory?

I already answered that in my last post to that sock puppet troll Donald H,I suggest you go back and read it if you want the answer,same as I told that stupid fuck,I am not going to keep repeating myself over and over for you. That is why I did reply to your question sense I have already answered it,you want the answer,read my previous posts where I proved explosives brought the towers down,I’m not going to keep repeating myself over and over again cause you can’t remember the answer dude.lol

LA, what is your theory?

I already answered that in my last post to that sock puppet troll Donald H,I suggest you go back and read it if you want the answer,same as I told that stupid fuck,I am not going to keep repeating myself over and over for you. That is why I did reply to your question sense I have already answered it,you want the answer,read my previous posts where I proved explosives brought the towers down,I’m not going to keep repeating myself over and over again cause you can’t remember the answer dude.lol

I'm not going back through this thread to reread other posts. If you feel the buildings went down as part of a demolition project, how did they run the wires to the loads per floor without anyone noticing the wires? You know those buildings have fire codes and in between floors has fire resistant tubes, one can't just access those, so, I'm still waiting on how these demolition folks ran the wires to a battery source to ignite a charge?

how did the buildings fall?
You keep asking the same question when we have already answered it fir you.
I never got an answer. you could provide the post number that answered it and I'd be glad to go reread that. I'm not going to read all your posts again though.

how did the buildings fall?
Oh, all that is in the videos that you did not watch. Why do you ask for information that has already been provided?
I'm not going to waste my time watching an hour video. so please, since you are the one interested, summarize the contention.

Intelligent conversation that starts with 9/11 was done by the U.S. Government..... that's a non starter
Anyone who believes the government’s story on 9/11 is a self admitted ignoramus.
Is it true Chaney took control of norad? Because if norad was being run properly the second plane would have never hit its target. Same for the one that hit the pentagon.

Awfully suspicious if he really took control of norad before 9-11.
No and wrong.

That is not NORADs job or responsibility

If you feel the buildings went down as part of a demolition project, how did they run the wires to the loads per floor without anyone noticing the wires?
That's why there are investigations- maybe you missed that part- intentionally?

If you feel the buildings went down as part of a demolition project, how did they run the wires to the loads per floor without anyone noticing the wires?
That's why there are investigations- maybe you missed that part- intentionally?
yep, I got that, what's the preliminary thought? what is it they want to say? explosives, right? and with that, where's the wire to each charge and how did they set charges in offices occupied and drywalled up?

Last edited:
I'm not going to waste my time watching an hour video
Of course not- you're afraid to see the truth-
fk dude, you didn't even waste your time. you admitted it. Again, i'm interested in how one would have accomplished your conspiracy?

How do you know there weren't explosives on the airliners that hit? Also, are you inferring no plane hit either tower?

yep, I got that,
No, you don't "I got that"-

investigation:

the act or process of examining a crime, problem, statement, etc. carefully, especially to discover the truth:
An investigation has been under way for several days into the disappearance of a 13-year-old boy.
a full/thorough investigation of the incident
Currently, the individuals who might have caused the accident are subject to/under investigation.

I posted some links in the other thread- here's another one. Educate yourself. Don't take the official story's word for it.

How can this be?

There were explosions in Building 7 heard by many witnesses throughout the day. One such explosion is recorded in a video clip where several fire fighters are gathered around a pay phone calling home to assure their families they are alright. Suddenly they are startled by a very loud, unmistakable explosion. This is one of the Building 7 explosions that occurred long before it fell.

free fall:

physics
a fast fall from a great height under the influence of gravity (= the natural force that attracts things toward the earth) without any other force acting to reduce speed:

yep, I got that,
No, you don't "I got that"-

investigation:

the act or process of examining a crime, problem, statement, etc. carefully, especially to discover the truth:
An investigation has been under way for several days into the disappearance of a 13-year-old boy.
a full/thorough investigation of the incident
Currently, the individuals who might have caused the accident are subject to/under investigation.

I posted some links in the other thread- here's another one. Educate yourself. Don't take the official story's word for it.

How can this be?

There were explosions in Building 7 heard by many witnesses throughout the day. One such explosion is recorded in a video clip where several fire fighters are gathered around a pay phone calling home to assure their families they are alright. Suddenly they are startled by a very loud, unmistakable explosion. This is one of the Building 7 explosions that occurred long before it fell.

free fall:

physics
a fast fall from a great height under the influence of gravity (= the natural force that attracts things toward the earth) without any other force acting to reduce speed:
So how would someone put enough charges on a building without wires?

The free fall of Building 7 is one of the clearest of many "smoking guns" that proves explosives were planted in the World Trade Center buildings prior to September 11, 2001.

David Chandler received a BS degree in a hybrid physics and engineering program at Harvey Mudd College, Claremont CA and a MS degree in mathematics from Cal Poly University, Pomona CA. He has taught physics, mathematics, and astronomy since 1972 at both the high school and college levels. His 9/11-related videos are featured on AE911Truth.org and on AE911Truth's YouTube channel. His own 9/11-related website is 911SpeakOut.org. = CREDIBLE vs the second lyingest entity onthe planet depending on which story is referred to.

Forum List

Back