I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

I already told you, you are Wrong even though you are on the right. Any questions?
I am corredct and have proven you wrong

You are a facscist right winger who lick trumps ass and you are a liar. I did not need to tell you because every one knows this true ESPECIALLY you and everyone saw me prove it

Now ask your questions bitch

Have any intellectual arguments to debate or are fallacies all right-wingers are good for, for equal pay for equal work purposes?
I already made them and humiliated the trolls Anegelo, Kokomo and Gipper. Now you.

You have nothing but fallacies and no intellectual arguments. This is not about equality you retarded clown it is about debunked 911 conspiracy theories.

Have any intellectual arguments to debate or are fallacies all right-wingers are good for, for equal pay for equal work purposes?
say-S.jpg

You prove you have nothing but ad hominems not any valid arguments.
I prove you wrong with every post. I also prove you a bearer of false wigtness and a hypocrite.

You always start the ad hominen so shut the fuck up and do not whine about it you hypocrite

you still have not posted any evidence of the 50 tons of plane scrap for each plane, where the fuck is it.
I made no claim which requires it.'

You made the idiotic claims requiring evidence and like the coward you ARE you run and dodge from posting any.

Lies they did not provide 50 tons of scrap for each plane
I'm still waiting to see 50 tons of scrap per plane if you believe the official story then you got to cough it up pal
No I do not .

You need evidence. You have never goven or posted any.

The official story is backe dup by evidernce

No I do not .

You need evidence. You have never goven or posted any.

The official story is backe dup by evidernce
Bullshit you need to show me the evidence that a plane exists planes are made out of material like aluminum and steel and things like that, I want to see the fucking evidence already so post it or confess that the official story is a lie

Bullshit you need to show me the evidence that a plane exists planes are made out of material like aluminum and steel and things like that, I want to see the fucking evidence already so post it or confess that the official story is a lie
Wrong motherfucker.

I made no assertion YOU DID
The official story is backewd up byu evidencde your dumb fucking lies are fantsay and you are a coward a who lies about evidence which YOU NEVER posted.

It is on you to back up your dumb fucking claims.'

Now stop running like the worthless bitch who gave birth to you and post some evidence

Forum List

Back