CDZ Iconic Journalist George Curry Passes.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
curry.png

I chose to open this thread here in the CDZ for reasons that will be all too obvious to those who know or WILL know who George Curry was. I hope my personal offering to his memory will be respectfully acknowledged by all who share his vision. And for those who do not, I ask that you reserve your vitriol and hate for another forum. Thanks

George Curry, a reporter who advocated for black Americans and headed Emerge magazine, died on Saturday. He was 69.

Curry suffered an apparent heart attack Saturday evening in Washington D.C., according to a Facebook post by the Constituency for Africa.

"It was a shock to our family and we are dealing with the news, as best we can. R.I.P. brother George Curry," his sister, Christie Love, told TheRoot.

George Curry, head of Emerge magazine, dead at 69

Last edited:
View attachment 86460

I chose to open this thread here in the CDZ for reasons that will be all too obvious to those who know or WILL know who George Curry was. I hope my personal offering to his memory will be respectfully acknowledged by all who share his vision. And for those who do not, I ask that you reserve your vitriol and hate for another forum. Thanks

George Curry, a reporter who advocated for black Americans and headed Emerge magazine, died on Saturday. He was 69.

Curry suffered an apparent heart attack Saturday evening in Washington D.C., according to a Facebook post by the Constituency for Africa.

"It was a shock to our family and we are dealing with the news, as best we can. R.I.P. brother George Curry," his sister, Christie Love, told TheRoot.

George Curry, head of Emerge magazine, dead at 69

It is obvious that you have few if any friends here at USMB George,but I know you have millions around the world.

R. I.P.

funeral_wreath_tribute.jpg

Translation:

I chose to open this thread under cover of the CDZ in order to express my opinion without any questions or contradictions. And anyone who disagrees with me is a hater and should be banned from the PC/CDZ.

Translation:

I chose to open this thread under cover of the CDZ in order to express my opinion without any questions or contradictions. And anyone who disagrees with me is a hater and should be banned from the PC/CDZ.
I see that you are confused.

Forum List

Back