ICE shut down by Kosher Activists in Wisconsin.

Good for them!
You think it’s good to flood poor American schools with kids that can’t speak English?
Why sanction those countries or have drug wars destabilizing them? New colonia in more optimum locations is more cost effective and promotes the general welfare.
Are you going to answer my question
lol. i did.

Capitalism. What is That, Sayeth the Right Wing.

Good for them!
You think it’s good to flood poor American schools with kids that can’t speak English?
Why sanction those countries or have drug wars destabilizing them? New colonia in more optimum locations is more cost effective and promotes the general welfare.
lol. i did.

It was a question about the poor American kids

Good for them!
lol. i did.

By upgrading Ellis Island, refugees would be a relative minority.

Millions cross our borders every day for Trade and Commerce.

lol. i did.

But you needed to pass a education test and health test .. many would be sent back..

lol. i did.

But you needed to pass a education test and health test .. many would be sent back..

right-----passing can AGAIN require an examination

lol. i did.

your point? there should be no black market for illegal conveyance.

lol. i did.

I’m
For whites only.. oops did I say that out loud lol

lol. i did.

I’m
nothing but right wing bigotry. why does racism matter to the sole surviving species in the Homo genus?

Hope someone sent them some pork carnitas to celebrate their victory.
They may get a boatload of refugees with long histories of fraud, rape, and murder. You pay for what you try to get out of with Uncle Sam.

The funny part is many immigrants are far more anti-Semitic than their White counterparts, especially Muslims, but not limited to Muslims, even Latinos who by an ADL poll years back were also more anti-Semitic than White Americans by a large margin.
You think? I don't get into people's thin-skinned complaints about other cultures. Of course, I wouldn't feel like that if I lived in their country. I'm a little soft on the Jewish folks worldwide, however. They took a licking in World War II that I just can't displace in my memories.

Sympathy over the Holocaust is nice, but the reality the Holocaust was deliberate part of a Zionist plan, and is against Judaism.
First of all, I am Jewish.
Second is that the original German plan was to deport the German Jews to Madagascar, after some Zionists proved to be traitors in WWI. (During WWI, they stole the formula for synthetic acetone for cordite, and the Zimmerman Letter from Berlin. That allowed massive cordite production by England, and caused the US to enter the war.
So why did Hitler not just deport the Jews instead?
The Zionists guilty of treason in WWI, like Chaim Weizmann, and David ben Gurion, refused to accept any destination except Palestine. They deliberately infuriated Hitler, because Hitler needed the Arabs to remain neutral, and shipping millions of European Jews to Palestine would have turned the whole Mideast against Hitler. Which is what Weizman and Gurion intended all along. If you want the details, Jews faced a dilemma after the defeat by the Romans in 160 AD. For them to be defeated like that, either there had to be no God, God was not all powerful, they were not the Chosen people, etc. They picked that they were being punished by God for the sins of arrogance and pride. So the Jewish leadership ordered the Diaspora, to spread out and help other cultures, as atonement. The success of which would be known by the coming of the Messiah, to lead them to Zion on Earth.
So then you see, Zionists are not Jewish at all, but atheists.
And by the way, the word "Semitic" means belonging to a native speaking Arab language group, so Ashkenazi like Netanyahu, are not at all Semitic. There native language is Yiddish, which is Germanic and not Arab.
And you will discover that religious Jews refuse induction into the IDF. Real Jews are all anti-Zionist.
judaism-rejects-zionism-anti-zionist-jews-protest.jpg

They may get a boatload of refugees with long histories of fraud, rape, and murder. You pay for what you try to get out of with Uncle Sam.

The funny part is many immigrants are far more anti-Semitic than their White counterparts, especially Muslims, but not limited to Muslims, even Latinos who by an ADL poll years back were also more anti-Semitic than White Americans by a large margin.
You think? I don't get into people's thin-skinned complaints about other cultures. Of course, I wouldn't feel like that if I lived in their country. I'm a little soft on the Jewish folks worldwide, however. They took a licking in World War II that I just can't displace in my memories.

Sympathy over the Holocaust is nice, but the reality the Holocaust was deliberate part of a Zionist plan, and is against Judaism.
Second is that the original German plan was to deport the German Jews to Madagascar, after some Zionists proved to be traitors in WWI. (During WWI, they stole the formula for synthetic acetone for cordite, and the Zimmerman Letter from Berlin. That allowed massive cordite production by England, and caused the US to enter the war.
The Zionists guilty of treason in WWI, like Chaim Weizmann, and David ben Gurion, refused to accept any destination except Palestine. They deliberately infuriated Hitler, because Hitler needed the Arabs to remain neutral, and shipping millions of European Jews to Palestine would have turned the whole Mideast against Hitler. Which is what Weizman and Gurion intended all along. If you want the details, Jews faced a dilemma after the defeat by the Romans in 160 AD. For them to be defeated like that, either there had to be no God, God was not all powerful, they were not the Chosen people, etc. They picked that they were being punished by God for the sins of arrogance and pride. So the Jewish leadership ordered the Diaspora, to spread out and help other cultures, as atonement. The success of which would be known by the coming of the Messiah, to lead them to Zion on Earth.
And by the way, the word "Semitic" means belonging to a native speaking Arab language group, so Ashkenazi like Netanyahu, are not at all Semitic. There native language is Yiddish, which is Germanic and not Arab.
And you will discover that religious Jews refuse induction into the IDF. Real Jews are all anti-Zionist.

Up to 85 million died in WW2,
and yet a mere 6 million,
or roughly 8% of the victims are all that matters to the maniacs.

PS.
Like the OP, of them shutting down ICE which protects the USA, is just further evidence, that they are doing the crime of the 21st century, which is helping to collapse America.

They use sympathy, and Biblical babbles, to fool lower intellect people (Mostly Hick Protestants down South, into Stockholm Syndrome)

I’m
nothing but right wing bigotry. why does racism matter to the sole surviving species in the Homo genus?
I talk just like the Hispanics talk at my job,, we will take your country and your women, it’s our country now.. why can’t I be equal?

I’m
I talk just like the Hispanics talk at my job,, we will take your country and your women, it’s our country now.. why can’t I be equal?
we have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause. and capitalism requires market friendly competition for more accurate metrics.

why are we losing money on public policies when our welfare clause is General and we have an express Commerce Clause?

I’m
...maybe by the third generation?

Good for them!

How dare people stand up to people breaking the law, by crossing the border illegally, as they often then break the law again by working illegally, and well other things, like even some of them driving illegally.
Show us the express immigration clause.

Show us why that should matter.

It matters because the 10th Amendment was specifically put into the bill of rights in order to prevent creeping federal corruption and abuse that would threaten the states and the individuals that states much more closely represent.
Whenever states can do something, the feds are not supposed to interfere, because states are always less inherently corrupt, distant, insensitive, and abusive.

An example is that the feds did not give Native American citizenship until 1924, but most states gave Native Americans the choice for citizenship over a century earlier. States simply are almost always better. The only exception was southern states over race. But federal abuse is by far much worse, such as the war on drugs. All federal drug laws are just totally illegal.

As for immigration, that is entirely a state matter. It is only states who know whether they need, want, or can handle more immigrants. The feds are clueless and can NOT be allowed to usurp the authority and jurisdiction that the states are supposed to have. This is true with almost every thing like gun control, which obviously should be very different in Alaska then New York. The feds are out of control and must be stopped, by any means necessary.

It has been one of those things that perplexed me about pre-war germany---why they put travel restrictions on jews to keep them from leaving unless they were given permission to do so when they otherwise did not want them to be there to begin with. Not sure if it was so they could make sure they completely impoverished them before leaving or what.

I’m
we have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause. and capitalism requires market friendly competition for more accurate metrics.

why are we losing money on public policies when our welfare clause is General and we have an express Commerce Clause?
What does that have to do with what I said? Lol

I’m

the whole and entire concept of economics?

I’m

the whole and entire concept of economics?

Huh?

Forum List

Back