ICE deported a survivor of the 2019 El Paso Walmart Shooting who was helping the FBI and the District Attorney's office with the case

How low are you ?
I don't have any tattoos, if that's what you are getting at. Do you have some?
Check with Q Shaman, he's got a bunch. I don't consider tattoos to be a sign of bad character, I've just never felt the need to pay money to be scribbled upon.

" Supposing The Former Over The Latter "

* Intentional Misdirection Or Simply Clueless *

I don't have any tattoos, if that's what you are getting at. Do you have some?
Check with Q Shaman, he's got a bunch. I don't consider tattoos to be a sign of bad character, I've just never felt the need to pay money to be scribbled upon.
My retort had nothing to do with tattoos , rather it had to do with the outward display of affiliation with criminal organizations , which us taxpayers fund to investigate and incarcerate ,

The photographs are of individuals from MS-13 - Wikipedia which have a formidable presence in virginia as well as across the us and world , who are known to engage strictly in criminal activity , while the left plays out a tombstone movie .

" Delusional Scat Man Believes Anyone Cares "

* Only A Critic Too Vapid And Cowardly To Present Any Ideas *

More Wikischolarship! :lol:
And more one liner , diarrhea rhetoric , from a witless troll .

A pooh-pooh (also styled as poo-poo)[2] is a fallacy in informal logic that consists of dismissing an argument as being unworthy of serious consideration.[3] Scholars generally characterize the fallacy as a rhetorical device in which the speaker ridicules an argument without responding to the substance of the argument.[4]

" Open Source Community Upsetting Trolls Poorly Educated Without Research Skills "

* Dismissing Comments From Dumb Trolls Out Of Hand *

Anyone who relies on Wiki-fucking-pedia as a source is too stupid and/or too lazy to do any better.
How stupid are critics too incompetent to demonstrate the least bit of proficiency to research references that substantiate the general content presented on wikipedia ?

" Found Enough Rope To Hang Itself "

* Better To Let Others Believe You Are Stupid Than To Write Something And Remove All Doubt *

As I was saying.... :rolleyes:
To say means to speak :oops8:.

You may believe you may be stating something relevant to the thread topic , but assuredly you do not possess the proficiency .

Forum List

Back