ice cream shop owner has to pay 500 to blm protestors

1629323729868.png

Pay them all in ice cream, the lawyers and court costs too.

*****SMILE*****

:)

so i guess screw consituiton you cant protect you and your buinsess from unwanted protestors. i hope they enjoy their michAel jordan shoe money.
This is a good thing. For centuries whites have confidently wielded falsely accusing black people of crimes as a weapon for which they knew there would be no repercussions of any consequence.

Five hundred dollars may not be a lot of money but it's a judgment against this person and has legal weight particularly when it comes to enforcing that court judgment.

So a business owner has been ordered to pay money to a bunch of klan bigots because he objected to their new klux klan throwing a klan rally in front of his business after he objected online to their new klux klan?

so i guess screw consituiton you cant protect you and your buinsess from unwanted protestors. i hope they enjoy their michAel jordan shoe money.
Was it $500 like in the thread title or $45K like in the link? You can't even be sure can you?

It actually was $500 each to 9 people for a total of $4500.

Congrats on meeting your minimum of 4 misspelled words in a post.

Last edited:
Maybe someone will start a Go Fund Me account for the shop owner.

If so, maybe he'll get enough donations to enable him to relocate his shop to a good neighborhood, where he won't have to even look at any BLM fuckheads.

Forum List

Back