IC Whistleblower report concerns Trump and a foreign leader

A whistleblower has filed a complaint on trump.

Looks like trump made a promise to a foreign leader that was so shocking a complaint was filed.

Trump's promise to foreign leader prompts whistleblower complaint – report
Yeah.....absolutely shocking. So shocking that the so-called whistle-blower must remain anonymous

The complaint was filed. It was deemed serious. It must go to Congress.There are many reasons for the whistleblower to remain anonymous. S/he may still be a member of the intelligence organization.

are you willing to sacrifice the safety of your country to your allegiance to just one other human being?
It's none of their God Damned business
Matter fact the whistleblower is guilty of intercepting and mishandling Top Secret communications
We might have a traitor in our WH Doesn't even that cocern a lol proud patriot like you?

You think he is a patriot? He has already decided the whistleblower is guilty of treason when he has no fucking clue who the person even is, and why they were in possession or reading/listening to the phone call.

If they are a person that works in intelligence who's job it is to listen to recorded calls to transcribe them... they did NOTHING wrong, and in fact did their sworn duty to report any suspicious behavior.

Mudwhistle's response should alarm you, given that he works on a military base and is so partisan. I'm not so sure he would do the ethically correct thing and report an ethics violation if he agreed with what the person was doing and it was to help Republicans and more specifically Trump. Suddenly the party of the "Constitution," no longer cares about the Constitution unless it suits their need.

A whistleblower has filed a complaint on trump.

Looks like trump made a promise to a foreign leader that was so shocking a complaint was filed.

Trump's promise to foreign leader prompts whistleblower complaint – report
Yeah.....absolutely shocking. So shocking that the so-called whistle-blower must remain anonymous

Are you seriously asking why a whistleblower is being allowed to remain anonymous?

You are twice as dumb as I already thought you were, and that was a pretty low bar already.

Let's see if you can redeem yourself at all. Why do you think in whistleblower laws and whistleblower policies they allow the person to remain anonymous? Think real hard...

Everyone knows trump is sharing our most critical intelligence with Putin.. He has been doing it since he was elected......he is a Traitor.....and the Republican Party.....including Moscow Mitch are cheering him on....

Any President is entitled to make any promise to any leader as long as it is legal.
And it is none of Schiffs and Congress's business.
If it was legal and above board...why illegally hide it?

Because Trump is a pig.
Because he wouldn't grab your pussy?

Face it Trump is out of your league.

By The Way, how is your friend Ed Baker?
As we can see from this comrade's comments.....Russian trolls groom CRCs (con-servative republican christians) into WANTING to have their pussies grabbed....as if it's perfectly normal and one is left out if they are NOT sexually assaulted by fat donnie or other misgynist white males.

Everyone knows trump is sharing our most critical intelligence with Putin.. He has been doing it since he was elected......he is a Traitor.....and the Republican Party.....including Moscow Mitch are cheering him on....

Yep... that's more than likely why the CIA had to pull the operative out of Russia, they were afraid he was going to be killed because Trump was going to give away his identity.

Having trump in charge of critical national intelligence provides Vladimir Putin a conduit into American secrets.....

The law requires that this complaint be handed over to Congress within a week. So where is it? If it is not turned over, somebody should be in handcuffs.
how do you know there's a complaint if it isn't available? hmmm still looking for a crime somewhere with nothing in your hand.

See my post #19. How do you contend that no complaint exists when the inspector general of the intelligence community deemed it urgent?
without paperwork, tells me nothing. sorry.
Sorry. My mistake. It was post #24. Are you actually contending that there is no complaint? The "paperwork" is exactly what Congress is trying to get. All of us, except you, know that a complaint was filed. How dull are you?

trump has been feeding Putin delicate US Intel since he was elected....I can't understand how anyone could be surprised that the....so called....president is s Putin plant and a traitor.

And Moscow Mitch and the other complicit Republicans are complicit in turning the US into a Russian satellite.

Suddenly the party of the "Constitution," no longer cares about the Constitution unless it suits their need.
This statement coming from a tankie....

IronyMeter.jpg

trump has been feeding Putin delicate US Intel since he was elected....I can't understand how anyone could be surprised that the....so called....president is s Putin plant and a traitor.

And Moscow Mitch and the other complicit Republicans are complicit in turning the US into a Russian satellite.
View attachment 280121
Cute meme.

So, what about what he said do you find hard to believe?

View attachment 280121
Cute meme.

You mean besides all of it?

View attachment 280121
Cute meme.

You mean besides all of it?
And why is that?

"Details are unclear"... :19:

That's because, by law, congress is supposed to be notified of any whistle blower complaints within 1 week, no matter how credible they may or may not be. Trump's goons are refusing to do that.
TalibanTrump and his deplorables don't have to follow the law.
You do not get to dictate what is 'national security' and what is not. The president gets to make those decisions. Its a bitch for ya'll but that is the way it is.
not in the case of whistle blower laws. The law is very very clear on the process.

Forum List

Back