IC Whistleblower report concerns Trump and a foreign leader

trump has been feeding Putin delicate US Intel since he was elected....I can't understand how anyone could be surprised that the....so called....president is s Putin plant and a traitor.

And Moscow Mitch and the other complicit Republicans are complicit in turning the US into a Russian satellite.
View attachment 280121
Cute meme.

So, what about what he said do you find hard to believe?
You mean besides all of it?
And why is that?
Dude, David Icke has more evidence that fucking lizard people are running the entire planet, than all of you freaks trying to convince anyone who'll still listen to you that Trump is a tool of RUSSIA! rolled into one.

Give it up...Nobody who doesn't have stock in Reynolds aluminum believes you anymore.

No the law is not being followed. The law says the information needs to go to Congress.....as he did in the Mueller report....trump is obstructing.

trump is a source for Putin....always has been....always will be.

Anyone that supports this Benedict Arnold is complicit with his treason.

Still....maybe he promised MBS that he would protect his murdering a journalist. trump is a Huge POS!

How do you know it was legal?
It was either illegal or presented a credible threat to national security, or both.
The law needs to be followed and it clearly isnt being.
It is my understanding that they are going to talk directly with the IG inspector himself. Trump can bitch any amount he wants, congress will get the information one way or another. I don't think anyone is under the impression that congress will not immediately release anything that sheds a bad light on the president.

A leak will be coming.
That's the way seditionist Dems usually play their hand when attempting to set up Trump.
I guarantee it!

A leak will be coming.
That's the way seditionist Dems usually play their hand when attempting to set up Trump.
I guarantee it!
So, there is something to leak? A rare letting down of the guard from a trump supporter....

A leak will be coming.
I guarantee it!
So, there is something to leak? A rare letting down of the guard from a trump supporter....

False accusations, as usual.
The Democrat Resistance playbook is very predictable.
Well, that wouldn't be a leak, then.

Yeah, you slipped up there for a sec. Don't worry, the trump cult wont pull your card. He needs your vote.

A leak will be coming.
I guarantee it!

The IG that saw the report and investigated before passing it on to the DNI is a Trump appointee. Care to try again?

A leak will be coming.
I guarantee it!

Yeah, you slipped up there for a sec. Don't worry, the trump cult wont pull your card. He needs your vote.

Fake leaks occur often enuff from anonymous sources, dinghy.

A leak will be coming.
I guarantee it!

Fake leaks occur often enuff from anonymous sources, dinghy.
Haha, sure they do. And you can tell which ones are fake, because they reflect negatively on the Dear Leader. Yes, we know.

A leak will be coming.
I guarantee it!

The IG that saw the report and investigated before passing it on to the DNI is a Trump appointee. Care to try again?

And the DNI has a longstanding reputation in D.C. as being non-political.
Bet you don't even know who the DNI is.

trump has been feeding Putin delicate US Intel since he was elected....I can't understand how anyone could be surprised that the....so called....president is s Putin plant and a traitor.

And Moscow Mitch and the other complicit Republicans are complicit in turning the US into a Russian satellite.
View attachment 280121
Cute meme.

So, what about what he said do you find hard to believe?
You mean besides all of it?
And why is that?
Dude, David Icke has more evidence that fucking lizard people are running the entire planet, than all of you freaks trying to convince anyone who'll still listen to you that Trump is a tool of RUSSIA! rolled into one.

Give it up...Nobody who doesn't have stock in Reynolds aluminum believes you anymore.
Hmm,no, that's delusional pap from probably the most embarrassing trump cultist I have ever come across.

A leak will be coming.
I guarantee it!

Yes, and he said that he was told by the DoJ he wasn't allowed to release it or he would. You need to get your facts straight. He isn't the one holding things up.

A leak will be coming.
I guarantee it!

Yes, and he said that he was told by the DoJ he wasn't allowed to release it or he would. You need to get your facts straight. He isn't the one holding things up.

Must be that the whistleblower complaint isn't credible. Most are not!

Must be that the whistleblower complaint isn't credible.
Strange, the IC IG -- nominated by Trump and confirmed by a republican senate -- deemed it both credible and urgent.

But hey, what would a guy who has seen it know that a trump supporter who hasn't seen it doesn't? Oh wait, I just answered my own question.

Forum List

Back