I would readily admit that I sincerely wish that I liked Hillary more....

"yes, but its just another coincidence"
Here's the thing. Do you know why we have a Fourth Amendment?

Because totalitarian governments have this bad habit of finding the crimes they are looking for, even when there is no there there.

Just so with the hacks looking for Clinton scandals. It's not a coincidence they find them. They have a bias which causes them to see things that aren't there, and you rubes chug it right down.
She is SURROUNDED in coincidences, g. SURROUNDED.

"looks the state dept just OKd American uranium sales to Russia even though she hates them and vlad is the worst person alive"
"Yes, annnnnnnnnnnnn WAIT did you see the Clinton Foundation just got a 3M dollar donation from the CEO of that company?"
Nine federal agencies had to sign off on the uranium sale. Try again.
No shit. And her dept was one of them.

While the Department of State had to sign off, Clinton had nothing to do with the decision.

The Treasury, the Dept of Defense, the Dept of Commerce, the Dept of Energy, the Dept of Homeland Security, the US Attorney General, the heads of the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy all had to sign off on the deal.

The deal also had to be signed off by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and Utah’s nuclear regulator.

Try again.

Here's the thing. Do you know why we have a Fourth Amendment?

Because totalitarian governments have this bad habit of finding the crimes they are looking for, even when there is no there there.

Just so with the hacks looking for Clinton scandals. It's not a coincidence they find them. They have a bias which causes them to see things that aren't there, and you rubes chug it right down.
She is SURROUNDED in coincidences, g. SURROUNDED.
She is surrounded by hacks looking for a there which isn't there.

I'm sure if your life was put under a microscope non-stop for 25 years, we'd find PLENTY to talk about. Especially if our whole purpose in life was to find something about you.

It's a totalitarian mindset.

"looks the state dept just OKd American uranium sales to Russia even though she hates them and vlad is the worst person alive"
"Yes, annnnnnnnnnnnn WAIT did you see the Clinton Foundation just got a 3M dollar donation from the CEO of that company?"
Nine federal agencies had to sign off on the uranium sale. Clinton wasn't even involved in that decision. Try again.

Just like every other right wing claim, facts don't matter. Hannity told them that Hillary sold uranium, and that's what they believe.

Nine federal agencies had to sign off on the uranium sale. Clinton wasn't even involved in that decision. Try again.

Just like every other right wing claim, facts don't matter. Hannity told them that Hillary sold uranium, and that's what they believe.
It's like the arms sales to Saudi Arabia and the UAE they make a fuss about. As if Clinton was bribed to make the sales happen.

"Dat can't be a co-inky dink!"

The rubes are completely clueless to the fact the US has been selling arms to Saudi Arabia and the UAE under every Administration for over half a century. They are our allies, after all.

These people just don't get more stupid and gullible than that.

These rubes live in a vacuum of ignorance, which makes them vulnerable to hack propaganda.

While the Department of State had to sign off, Clinton had nothing to do with the decision.

The Treasury, the Dept of Defense, the Dept of Commerce, the Dept of Energy, the Dept of Homeland Security, the US Attorney General, the heads of the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy all had to sign off on the deal.

The deal also had to be signed off by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and Utah’s nuclear regulator.

Try again.
CFIUS isn't composed of the State dept? Interesting

It's like the arms sales to Saudi Arabia and the UAE they make a fuss about. As if Clinton was bribed to make the sales happen.

"Dat can't be a co-inky dink!"

The rubes are completely clueless to the fact the US has been selling arms to Saudi Arabia and the UAE for over half a century. They are our allies, after all.

They just don't get more stupid and gullible than that.

They make countless crazy accusations like that, and then point at the massive stack of unfounded accusations and claim that with that much stuff she has to be guilty of something. Unfortunately, some of her own supporters fall for it.

Try again.
CFIUS does include the State department. I said they had to sign off.

Along with eight other departments, and the independent NRC, and the Utah nuclear regulator.

But, golly, Hillary was in the mix...somehow. She musta been! So it had to be crooked, amiright?

Jesus, you people are such recividist saps.

Try again.

Along with eight other departments, and the independent NRC, and the Utah nuclear regulator.

But, golly, Hillary was in the mix...somehow. She musta been! So it had to be crooked, amiright?

Like I said, coincidences SURROUND her

Hillary just wiped her ass with her left hand! She must be Muslim! This can't be a coincidence!

Try again.

No, hyperbolic HACKS surround her. 24/7. For 25 years.

You rubes suffer from a serious case of confirmation bias.

And every time you have been shown to have been lied to, you get right back in line for a refill of your piss cups.

You DESERVE to be lied to, rube.

Try again.

No, hyperbolic HACKS surround her. 24/7. For 25 years.

You rubes suffer from a serious case of confirmation bias.

And every time you have been shown to have been lied to, you get right back in line for a refill of your piss cups.

You DESERVE to be lied to, rube.
So you are saying all the facts, like donations, are bullshit? Interesting..

I'm confident that she will fight for every one of those things. I'm also confident that the right will try to block every one of those things. Her chances of succeeding are much less if we only give her half assed support. The right won't be so complacent in their opposition to the goals you pointed out.

I sure hope you're right and I'm wrong......

I'm confident that she will fight for every one of those things. I'm also confident that the right will try to block every one of those things. Her chances of succeeding are much less if we only give her half assed support. The right won't be so complacent in their opposition to the goals you pointed out.

I sure hope you're right and I'm wrong......

I am right.

Two total opportunists, one financial and one political, are not much to choose from. Trump is unthinkable, which is obvious to any reasonable observer. Clinton has nothing to her credit that can compensate for her voting in favor of the illegal invasion of Iraq. America has no one worthy of being president from whom to select.
Voting for Jill Stein or not voting at all thus become valid actions.

Its true, I do NOT like Hillary and her only MAIN attribute is that her opponent, Trump, should never, ever set foot in the oval office except maybe as a tourist.

ANY other democrat candidate would have had a 20 point lead over the orange clown...She will win, no doubt, but for us on the left it will be a Pyrrhic victory.

I estimate that democrats will pick up 4 or 5 seats in the Senate and about 15 seats in the House....not enough to realize a majority in either chamber, leading to a WH bitching about Congress, and a congress bitching about why they just seat on their sorry, fat asses.

The only ray of hope that I can see, is some measure of sanity returning to the SCOTUS under a Clinton administration and such will constitute for me the second most important reason to cast my vote for a seriously flawed candidate, Hillary. .
4 seats in the Senate together with the VP for tie breakers gives Hillary a Senate majority.

We are doomed.

If the SCOTUS goes left, there will not be any measure of sanity.

With the death of the wicked witch, Scalia, the SCOTUS is already headed to the left. Expect at least 4 new justices under the Clinton administration.
If that happens, you can kiss America goodbye.

Don't be do dramatic. You sound like a teen aged girl.
No I don't. You should see the drama fest liberals put on every-time they think the SCOTUS is going to go right....Puts teenage girls to shame.

Forum List

Back