I would readily admit that I sincerely wish that I liked Hillary more....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Its true, I do NOT like Hillary and her only MAIN attribute is that her opponent, Trump, should never, ever set foot in the oval office except maybe as a tourist.

ANY other democrat candidate would have had a 20 point lead over the orange clown...She will win, no doubt, but for us on the left it will be a Pyrrhic victory.

I estimate that democrats will pick up 4 or 5 seats in the Senate and about 15 seats in the House....not enough to realize a majority in either chamber, leading to a WH bitching about Congress, and a congress bitching about why they just seat on their sorry, fat asses.

The only ray of hope that I can see, is some measure of sanity returning to the SCOTUS under a Clinton administration and such will constitute for me the second most important reason to cast my vote for a seriously flawed candidate, Hillary. .

If the SCOTUS goes left, there will not be any measure of sanity.

• Banned
How is she flawed? over the private server business?

No, Hillary is uninspiring and carries so much baggage on her shoulders to make her ineffective in a seriously divided political environment.She will win....of that I have no doubt......but her victory will be mired in constant legislative stalemates.

Very few like Madam President. It doesn't matter, they can't vote for Donald "boy would I like to fuck my hot daughter" Trump. Like her or not, the job is hers.

No, Hillary is uninspiring and carries so much baggage on her shoulders to make her ineffective in a seriously divided political environment.She will win....of that I have no doubt......but her victory will be mired in constant legislative stalemates.
Like we were getting anything done before? Same same.

It could be three years before anyone notices we had an election.

• Banned
If the SCOTUS goes left, there will not be any measure of sanity.

With the death of the wicked witch, Scalia, the SCOTUS is already headed to the left. Expect at least 4 new justices under the Clinton administration.

There is an almost endless list of reasons that people say they don't like Hillary. Just try to separate the accusations about her that have been proven to have no basis in truth, and what you have left is nothing more than could be said about any other person who had gone under that much scrutiny. Hillary is the most qualified and smartest candidate for either party in a long time. She will make a great president, even with the right fighting her every step of the way just like they did Obama.

Clinton is thoroughly corrupt. The thing is, the pseudocons portray her as exceptionally corrupt when in fact she is middle of the road corrupt, relative to every other politician in DC.

Her biggest flaw is not her corruption. Her biggest flaw is that she is a liberal.

The fatal flaw of the pseudocons is their hyperbole and hypocrisy. They left the Conservative reservation in 2000, and have not been back since. They are so far gone over the horizon now, I don't know if the GOP will ever make it back.

Christ, one of these pseudocons actually cited Putin's propaganda organ as a source yesterday in her demented zeal to smear Clinton!

You have to wonder when a KGB thug's media outlet is lionizing Donald Trump and Bill Ayers, and attacking Clinton.

People think I'm kidding when I say these pseudocons remind me of the 60s liberal fellow travelers. But I'm not.

Last edited:
"looks the state dept just OKd American uranium sales to Russia even though she hates them and vlad is the worst person alive"
"Yes, annnnnnnnnnnnn WAIT did you see the Clinton Foundation just got a 3M dollar donation from the CEO of that company?"
"yes, but its just another coincidence"

There is an almost endless list of reasons that people say they don't like Hillary. Just try to separate the accusations about her that have been proven to have no basis in truth, and what you have left is nothing more than could be said about any other person who had gone under that much scrutiny. Hillary is the most qualified and smartest candidate for either party in a long time. She will make a great president, even with the right fighting her every step of the way just like they did Obama.

......and, my friend, few things would make me happier than to be proven wrong and that Hillary will surprise me with her progressive agenda, such as election financing reform, health care reforms, student loans' forgiveness, infrastructure incentives and development, tax laws' reform, etc.

"looks the state dept just OKd American uranium sales to Russia even though she hates them and vlad is the worst person alive"
"Yes, annnnnnnnnnnnn WAIT did you see the Clinton Foundation just got a 3M dollar donation from the CEO of that company?"
Nine federal agencies had to sign off on the uranium sale. Clinton wasn't even involved in that decision. Try again.

Nine federal agencies had to sign off on the uranium sale. Try again.
No shit. And her dept was one of them.

She might be too much of a war hawk for me, but I believe in other issues, global warming, the ACA which needs tweaking, planned parenthood, the Iran deal , she might also be too lax on immigration, HB1 visas, and the banking industry. Saying that she would not be my first choice, I think someone like Elizabeth Warren and Debbie Stabenow (sp) might of been better for female choices, I do not agree with anything of Trumps, except doing something about the inner city gangs, and he is such a loose cannon.

Here's the thing. Do you know why we have a Fourth Amendment?

Because totalitarian governments have this bad habit of finding the crimes they are looking for, even when there is no there there.

Just so with the hacks looking for Clinton scandals. It's not a coincidence they find them. They have a bias which causes them to see things that aren't there, and you rubes chug it right down.

I will Vote for Hillary because the Republicans selected a man-child as their candidate. But I do not like her or get excited for her. It boils down to the fact that she is just more of the same, business as usual politics, which is what we need a change from. Her ties to Wall Street and big business is the very problem with our government today. I want money out of politics and that will never happen with Hillary as president.

I will Vote for Hillary because the Republicans selected a man-child as their candidate. But I do not like her or get excited for her. It boils down to the fact that she is just more of the same, business as usual politics, which is what we need a change from. Her ties to Wall Street and big business is the very problem with our government today. I want money out of politics and that will never happen with Hillary as president.
That won't happen here until a new nation, it should be three or four, is formed. We were warned and didn't listen. Shame on us.

......and, my friend, few things would make me happier than to be proven wrong and that Hillary will surprise me with her progressive agenda, such as election financing reform, health care reforms, student loans' forgiveness, infrastructure incentives and development, tax laws' reform, etc.

I'm confident that she will fight for every one of those things. I'm also confident that the right will try to block every one of those things. Her chances of succeeding are much less if we only give her half assed support. The right won't be so complacent in their opposition to the goals you pointed out.

Forum List

Back