I wondered when the leaks would start.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
New York Post: FBI Agents Tell Us Lynch and Clinton Struck a Deal on That Plane

But according to a report from the New York Post, FBI agents believe an inside deal was struck on that plane to keep Hillary Clinton free of indictment. Considering the severe retaliation inside the Obama administration against those who speak out, FBI agents are cited anonymously. FBI agents investigating the Clinton email servers were also forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

There is a high concentration of patriots in the FBI and America will have,to wait for the truth to come out in an untraditional way beyond the control of Obama....

Doesn't surprise me or anyone with a working brain. Bill didn't meet with Lynch for nothing.

The FBI director had his hands tied but he wasted no time telling one and all how stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery and her State Department were.

As I said. Hitlery will never be held accountable for anything she does and that include Benghazi and her e mails and anything else that incompetent bitch does.

I find it mind boggling that ANYONE with an ounce of common sense thinks that incompetent bitch could be a good POTUS. Good Lord. I hope she never sets foot in the WH again.

If Trump is elected, on the day following the election he should offer protection to any whistleblowers who wish to come forward.

He should also announce to the world that any and all agreements with the Obama administration 2009-2016 will be subject to immediate review upon his taking office.

But according to a report from the New York Post, FBI agents believe an inside deal was struck on that plane to keep Hillary Clinton free of indictment. Considering the severe retaliation inside the Obama administration against those who speak out, FBI agents are cited anonymously. FBI agents investigating the Clinton email servers were also forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
One would think in a sane nation with the rule of law, action would be taken by someone.

Lynch should be forced to resign and Clinton should be prosecuted...I suspect the Rs will just roll over as they normally do and the judiciary will do it's best to protect Clinton.

It appears we have become a Banana Republic.

How come, 3 plus weeks before Comey's announcement, and before Bill and Lynch's tarmac meet, it was reported in the press, that there would be no charges against Hillary?

How do you explain THAT? How does that ''fit'' in to your conspiracy about Bill and Lynch making a deal when the decision had ALREADY been made? The investigation had already been completed...?

ALSO, Senator Grassley, for the past year and a half, has been the media's 'unnamed source close to the investigation', leaking all the bull crap spin you have been reading in your beloved right wing media on the FBI Investigation...

Grassley has had an FBI Mole friend leaking to him the entire past year just filling the RW Tabloids with spin...even though all investigations are suppose to be private, as they should be.

My guess, is that Comey or the Justice dept became aware of this mole leaking info to Grassley, and this is why he made the FBI agents sign the non disclosure agreements....

Last edited:
I wouldn't put stock in anything said by a politician and my trust of the media is near non-existent. "FBI agents believe," is a dead giveaway. Being old school I believe that there is news and then there is bullshit. Conjecture falls into the 2nd category and anonymous conjecture is just piling it on. I find it sad how disappointing these articles are in comparison to their click bait headlines. Swallow it if you will, but entities having pretty low standards of journalism have always been with us.

The facts in this case, are clear:

Clinton set up a private server and used several mobile devices all against government rules, failed to protect that server and devices from cyber attack, illegally destroyed over 30k government emails from that server, then lied multiple times to the American people and the FBI, after being exposed.

Seems like a pretty good case for prosecutors..., but since the law is only applied to the little people now, the elites get off.

Exception: I suppose if she were an R, this Justice Department would have hammered her...so the double standard still applies.

If Trump is elected, on the day following the election he should offer protection to any whistleblowers who wish to come forward.

He should also announce to the world that any and all agreements with the Obama administration 2009-2016 will be subject to immediate review upon his taking office.
Billy, whistleblowers should always be protected. If their claims prove to be false and self serving, they too should be prosecuted. But the days when Americans waited for proof of claims are gone now, you know that. A glance at this thread will tell you we all see what we want to see to bolster our perceptions. We make judgements based on inflammatory headlines alone. I wonder what the FF would think of that. Especially when I remember how a certain Col. G. Washington goofed up at the beginning of the French and Indian War, practically bringing it on by himself but recovered and became the Father of our Fathers..

Billy, whistleblowers should always be protected. If their claims prove to be false and self serving, they too should be prosecuted. But the days when Americans waited for proof of claims are gone now, you know that. A glance at this thread will tell you we all see what we want to see to bolster our perceptions. We make judgements based on inflammatory headlines alone. I wonder what the FF would think of that. Especially when I remember how a certain Col. G. Washington goofed up at the beginning of the French and Indian War, practically bringing it on by himself but recovered and became the Father of our Fathers..

How about we just stick to the testimony of Comey to make our judgement? Are you saying he is a liar?

No conspiracy this time the evidence has been laid out for us. Comey is a hero to buck the system as much as he could. He could have just said no charges but he didn't.

Everyone knows that the meeting with Bill and Lynch wasn't right. Unfortunately no one will do anything.

I just hope no CIA agents went down because of Mrs. Tuzla's actions.

BBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What, nothing from breitbart? ROTFLMAO.

For some reason the words naive, gullible, paranoid and delusional come to mind just off the top of my head when I read posts like this. LOL.

How about we just stick to the testimony of Comey to make our judgement? Are you saying he is a liar?
Morning, freewill. And what did Comey say? "Potential" hacking? Don't you think he would have proceeded with the full force of the law if he had the opportunity to do so? Seems evident he doesn't like her. He started his Hillary investigations years ago as a rookie on the Whitewater hunt. I believe he is sincere and truthful, but the court of public opinion, of which you are a member, is clinging to a hope unfulfilled. A clear reminder to me of the GWB homily that we judge opponents at their very worst example and ourselves by our best intentions. BTW, how did we get on Comey anyway? When you read previous posts, why did Comey's testimony come to mind?

No conspiracy this time the evidence has been laid out for us. Comey is a hero to buck the system as much as he could. He could have just said no charges but he didn't.

Everyone knows that the meeting with Bill and Lynch wasn't right. Unfortunately no one will do anything.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Morning, freewill. And what did Comey say? "Potential" hacking? Don't you think he would have proceeded with the full force of the law if he had the opportunity to do so? Seems evident he doesn't like her. He started his Hillary investigations years ago as a rookie on the Whitewater hunt. I believe he is sincere and truthful, but the court of public opinion, of which you are a member, is clinging to a hope unfulfilled. A clear reminder to me of the GWB homily that we judge opponents at their very worst example and ourselves by our best intentions. BTW, how did we get on Comey anyway? When you read previous posts, why did Comey's testimony come to mind?

So when Hurd asked Comey if CIA agents were put in jeopardy and he replied they could have been that isn't enough for you?

Everything that Mrs. Tuzla and the liberal left was said to defend her was countered as a lie by Comey.

The end of this situation is more like, in your face I can do whatever I want.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Protect Cankles at all costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and ignore the facts like a good jackass.

Forum List

Back