I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're arguing with a staunch racist. It's as useless as trying to explain to the Grand Wizard of the KKK that skin color means nothing and that, regardless of skin tone, we're all 99.5% identical. Such racist will only throw bullshit at you and has no desire to ever change their position.

Who can argue with the greatest liars in history? The white race is legendary in their deceptive ways.

You just keep your focus on the past and totally neglect the future. That'll work out great for blacks in this country. But hey, at least you will still have someone to be angry at which is apparently all you care about.

You can't deceive me, your whiteness is transparent and I see through it. White people get angry too. Isn't it something when your whiteness cannot help your situation; welcome to the suffering your people caused;

The Anger of White People | Huffington Post

I'm not suffering. You can enjoy your misery without me.

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

You need some fucking counseling.
Most Black people need counseling. Living with white people induced PTSD for multiple generations will cause even the most mentally strong some damage. This is one of the reasons why I am so proud of Black people. All that white hostility for centuries and we are still standing.

You know what makes me need counseling? Spending time working with youth, especially minority youth, to stay in school, stay away from drugs, be involved in sports, etc, only to have people of their OWN SKIN COLOR pull them down and drive them right toward a life of failure and crime.

Then when that kid turns into an addict, dropout or criminal who gets blamed? White people, because of the past. That blame isn't what bothers me, another kid falling through the cracks is what bothers me.

It's a God Damned shame that us "adults" can't get our shit together and stop pointing fingers at each other, and instead work together make sure every kid of every race has a chance to be successful.
Well we cant get together until we agree on some things. Whites pretending their past and present policies are not the cause is a deal breaker. Thats the reason whites are ineffective in helping minority children. they know most whites are full of shit and unable to admit the truth.

WRONG. The kids don't care about race. Adults teach them not to trust. Adults like you. How about we judge people by their actions?
I disagree. I have kids and the absolutely care about race. My middle daughter is the president of her schools BSU. She will be getting a large grant from a Black organization to attend college for doing so. I have a yyounger daughter as well and both her and the middle daughter say the white boys in their school all remind everyone of terrorists about to go on a shooting rampage.

Whites are weak for having to enslave people. You still have a hard time learning.
And what does that say about the enslaved, lol?
They shouldnt be so nice and trusting of lying white people.
So not so naive and goober-like. Yes, that would help. :D
Only savages are war like. Like the NA's that columbus killed Blacks fell for white lies and religions. When they got up they were enslaved and whites had their land. Whites are the consummate liars and savages. Their weakness shows no bounds.

White racism is legendary in history , its the elephant in the room that white pacifist can't remove;

The Legend of “White Racism”
A legend when used as a noun is something unproven, like a myth. Please try again. :lmao:

I hold no interest in conversing with you , your language is too white trashy.

But this may interest you; I am not going to allow whites to rewrite this thread , as they tried to rewrite history;

The white racist guide to writing history

Yes, because things are going so well, screw the white people you'll fix it yourself, right???? :bang3:
We cant expect whites to fix the conundrum they created on purpose. I guess I should pause and say not all whites created it. The wealthy whites created it. The less intelligent and poverty stricken whites such as those that talk badly about Blacks on this forum are victims of wealthy whites as well. They are much too ignorant to see it though. They are angry that they were told that all they had to do was be white and they will be wealthy. What the more intelligent and wealthy whites forgot to tell them is that they need white AA to prosper. Without white AA they are lower than Black people in ability, strength, intellect, good looks etc etc.

You're arguing with a staunch racist. It's as useless as trying to explain to the Grand Wizard of the KKK that skin color means nothing and that, regardless of skin tone, we're all 99.5% identical. Such racist will only throw bullshit at you and has no desire to ever change their position.

Who can argue with the greatest liars in history? The white race is legendary in their deceptive ways.

You just keep your focus on the past and totally neglect the future. That'll work out great for blacks in this country. But hey, at least you will still have someone to be angry at which is apparently all you care about.

You can't deceive me, your whiteness is transparent and I see through it. White people get angry too. Isn't it something when your whiteness cannot help your situation; welcome to the suffering your people caused;

Yes you are suffering. Your white lies and rewriting of history has caught up to whites. Ironically it was a joint effort. A Black man by the name of Mark Dean created the means for everyday people to access a medium that white people created to give out information. This connected the world and previously only locally known scholars that were able to determinate information to all who seek it. Once these scholars were set loose and their words read by millions upon millions the raggedy lie that was a white security blanket begin to tatter like a moth eaten shirt stored in a closet for decades.

Oh no please ,I need all the white I can get in this thread; welcome.

I only need a couple of blacks ,but I need all the white available.

White people have been made , knowledge has increased and we see the scam artist out in the open. In wondering what it is like to be white , we wonder what it is like to be had;

How White People Got Made – The Message
You can't actually believe all the propaganda you cut and paste from anti-white websites. If you do, shame on you.
Why not? Why would he prefer to believe the anti Black propaganda that parades as history? Does that make sense to you?

People will create websites to encourage racism. But some people believe everything they read
You have to be discerning. Some Black people are guilty of going overboard and claiming whites are all powerful evil beings. I dont believe such nonsense. I understand that they are genetically predisposed to racism and violence.

Whites are weak for having to enslave people. You still have a hard time learning.
Only savages are war like. Like the NA's that columbus killed Blacks fell for white lies and religions. When they got up they were enslaved and whites had their land. Whites are the consummate liars and savages. Their weakness shows no bounds.
And still, deep down you wish you were white. That must suck for you. :cool:

No one wishes they were white. Even white people hate being white. Especially the women. Thats why they chase down Black guys to be impregnated them.

No one wishes they were white. Even white people hate being white. Especially the women. Thats why they chase down Black guys to be impregnated them.
So white women havea desire to be single mothers?

So white women havea desire to be single mothers?
From my personal experience it seems it doesnt matter. i have been approached on more than 20 occasions by white women wanting me to get them pregnant so they can have a Black baby no strings attached. My oldest daughter is half white and she attracted white women like flies.

You can't actually believe all the propaganda you cut and paste from anti-white websites. If you do, shame on you.
He obviously believes it. He's bitter and hateful. A life of that bitterness and hate is one reason why I believe he has cancer. He'll die a bitter, hateful man with few who want to go to his funeral. A failure in life.

His friend Asclepias is headed down the same path; disease and a death before his time due to a lifetime of hate for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back