I wonder if there is any way we could convince ALL left wingers that they are birds that can fly?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Isn't it absolutely worth a shot? Wouldn't it be a a delightful day if we could convince ALL of them (and I mean ALL of them) to jump off a really tall building or cliff cause they are actually birds?

5800543.gif

Leftists think pigs can fly and who am I to tell them that pigs can't fly.

Sunni Man has offered to throw the homos off buildings. By the time you throw in {pun intended} the drug dealers the child molesters oh and those nasty ass women of theirs you got half the democrats.

We should have him start in San Francisco.

It would require a few large bribes in the right places.

Just need to actors, 4 commentators and 4 senators to tell them they self identify as birds. Half of them will be dead in a week the other half will be demanding the right to bird housing and seed stamps.

It's an interesting idea. Unfortunately the evil ones are busy convincing the naive ones to do just that, already.

Just need to actors, 4 commentators and 4 senators to tell them they self identify as birds. Half of them will be dead in a week the other half will be demanding the right to bird housing and seed stamps.
Liberals are always demanding we meet islam at least half way. This is an area where we CAN do that.

Im part German and I've taken your idea seriously.

I must ask, are you referring to the 50 odd percent that votes democrat?

It would cut welfare AND provide jobs. Unskilled jobs at that. How much skill does it take to toss a homo?

I may be a little off keel but gay female sex does not bother me. Gay male sex is worse than abhorrent to me.

?

It would cut welfare AND provide jobs. Unskilled jobs at that. How much skill does it take to toss a homo?
You want to throw "unskilled workers" off a cliff?

Hitler was moderate!

?

You want to throw "unskilled workers" off a cliff?

Hitler was moderate!
No, no, no the unskilled workers can do the tossing.

Current events? Only if it is current that right wingers are dumber today that yesterday? And given this is their idea of social commentary, I think they prove that today they are as dumb as yesterday. Come on righties surely you can do better.

No nation was ever founded by conservatives for in order to do so you'd need to stop whining and pointing fingers at others, You'll all need to find the 'Wizard' and hope this time he has a brain for you. Good luck.

Conservative history of the united states

"What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried?" Abraham Lincoln Source: February 27, 1860 Cooper Union

Current events? Only if it is current that right wingers are dumber today that yesterday? And given this is their idea of social commentary, I think they prove that today they are as dumb as yesterday. Come on righties surely you can do better.

No nation was ever founded by conservatives for in order to do so you'd need to stop whining and pointing fingers at others, You'll all need to find the 'Wizard' and hope this time he has a brain for you. Good luck.

Conservative history of the united states

"What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried?" Abraham Lincoln Source: February 27, 1860 Cooper Union

Lincoln was trying to conserve the Constitution......he was a conservative. Democrats were trying to conserve owning blacks as slaves......different types of consevatism...........you obviously support the democrat kind.......

Well......they convinced liberals of global cooling and global warming and killer bees and acid rain and overpopulation and....well....you name it...libs have been duped by it.

So yeah. Maybe it's worth a shot.

yea, but I think they sit more near 40%

There are many different kinds of 'Conservatism' as most simply use the term to mean, in effect, 'opposition to change'.

Historically there are two kinds of change; innovative improvement vrs entropical degeneration. The first kind no one argues with because it if is used by them they appreciate the benefits and go along or if they are not involved they have no complaints as it is none of their business anyway. The second kind involves moral degeneration (someone wants to do something they previously could not because it was immoral) as the lives, health and property of some are taken and justified by the use of some ideology.

The American revolution and the formation of the American Constitution and current Republic are examples of the first kind.

The French Revolution, the Reign of Terror, Stalin Show Trials, the Killing Fields of Cambodia, America's abortion industry and the Maoist revolution are examples of the second kind.

yea, but I think they sit more near 40%
That'd include me then. I'm moderate left leaning. I better get a parachute lol :D

Forum List

Back