"I will easily prevent WWIII": Trump warns of Russia+China+nuclear Iran alliance: This is the most dangerous time in history, Joe led us into oblivion

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump also says Afghanistan was the worst blunder in American history, and that it emboldened Putin to start Ukraine war, possibly leading to nuclear WWIII, which Trump says he'll prevent if he's elected

Trump also says Afghanistan was the worst blunder in American history, and that it emboldened Putin to start Ukraine war, possibly leading to nuclear WWIII, which Trump says he'll prevent if he's elected

He will aid and abet the most powerful authoritarian monsters in the world. The less powerful ones too, as long they help him achieve those same authoritarian powers in the U.S.

You did see that the Doomsday clock is at 90 Seconds, the shortest time that it ever has been. President Tump is so correct with the war in Ukraine going on, while it was the Marxists howling that President Trump was the dangerous one. Thanks to the idiots who voted for Joe and allowed the big steal to happen, we are very close to the end of civilization, which the Marxists so want.

He will aid and abet the most powerful authoritarian monsters in the world. The less powerful ones too, as long they help him achieve those same authoritarian powers in the U.S.
You just described Joe Biden who got millions of dollars for giving up secrets to those countries.

A Trump supporter really shouldn't be using bribery as their argument against anything
I had you on ignore before, for many months because i dont usually have conversation with people lower than morons in IQ. If you want to continue then you better wise up fast.

Biden voter.jpg

Oh look a snowflake got offended :rolleyes:
Funny how a couple of years ago, i had this cretin on ignore for a long time, but i decided back a couple of weeks to take all ignored people and see what they are saying. Yep, they are being just typical Joe Biden Voters, so back to ignore again.

tenor (1).gif

Some Trump seems to be getting tough on Russia. Usmb conservatives are not going to like this.

Forum List

Back