I Will Agree, Trump's Victory was more a Defeat of Hillary and Obama

No.

Trump won for the same reason Obama won eight years ago.... on the promise of fundamentally changing the way business is done in Washington D.C.

Here's hoping for his success and the unraveling of the entrenched power structure that has had congress in its grip for the last 50 years.

Will you?

No because thats stupid. Its seems that Trump saying change makes you ignore Pence, Bannon, Ailes, Christie, Gingrich and people voting in the same House and Senate that was there already.

Oh but, he said change again....I guess its change

get_lost_in_her_eyes_by_hypnoman19-d856h59.jpg

Will you?
I'd have to see the results from an alternate universe without Russian hackers, wikileaks, and James Comey before I could agree with you.

Anyways I hope Trump doesn't fuck this whole thing to hell. We can probably agree on that.

Well, he already has fucked with your head and made your political life hell. Learn to love it...for a long, long time.

Will you?

No because thats stupid. Its seems that Trump saying change makes you ignore Pence, Bannon, Ailes, Christie, Gingrich and people voting in the same House and Senate that was there already.

So you would agree that we have to have more Republicans that think like Trump.
Me too.

Trump isnt a Republican. Of course you just claimed change and then agreed there is no change only to say back Trump. That was the quickest 180 ever

Will you?
I'd have to see the results from an alternate universe without Russian hackers, wikileaks, and James Comey before I could agree with you.

Anyways I hope Trump doesn't fuck this whole thing to hell. We can probably agree on that.

Cohen one-upped all the people who said they'd leave the country if Trump won, and he left the entire planet. He's in a way better place now than if he'd stuck around.

Will you?

Cohen one-upped all the people who said they'd leave the country if Trump won, and he left the entire planet. He's in a way better place now than if he'd around.
Here you go:

Will you?

Me too.

Trump isnt a Republican. Of course you just claimed change and then agreed there is no change only to say back Trump. That was the quickest 180 ever
I see you have memory problems...
I'm a Blue Dog Democrat.

Will you?

Yeah, a "defeat" where Clinton defeated Trump in the popular vote, just like Gore defeated Bush.

We are the only democracy that has this idiotic electoral college. The electoral college gave us the disastrous Bush presidency and now we are faced with a potentially bigger disaster with Trump.

Will you?

Yeah, a "defeat" where Clinton defeated Trump in the popular vote, just like Gore defeated Bush.

We are the only democracy that has this idiotic electoral college. The electoral college gave us the disastrous Bush presidency and now we are faced with a potentially bigger disaster with Trump.
If you cannot bow out gracefully as that which your leaders have, that is your problem, You are nothing to them or us.

Will you?

That electoral college also gave you the most successful society in the history of the species. Perhaps the rest of the world should take notice.

Will you?

Me too.

The problem with that is that Trump doesn't think like a republican. He thinks like a libertarian.

Hence the hope in his ability to succeed in changing things. :eusa_pray:
Anyone who thinks that he's not going to piss off a LOT of republicans over the next four years is a fool, and the more republicans he pisses off over the next four, the more likely he'll be able to stretch it to eight.

Forum List

Back