I was wrong.

He never left. He had a hunch and his hunch was proven correct.

Correction -- he indulged in a ruse and his ruse was exposed.
No. The only thing that was exposed is the fact that those like you only want blacks to believe we are what you say we are.

I have stated many times that I have lived and worked among black people and they are a diverse group. Some are responsible men and some are like you.

I notice sealybobo chimed in. And he's happier than a gay man at boystown. All is good if you say the things whites want to hear. You don't fix 189 years of damage in 54. And you especially don't fix it if the same racist attitudes exist within the group of people that caused the problem.

Bullshit. Let me give you an example. My father came here poor from Greece. He got LUCKY and landed a job at Ford. A lot of white people were mad that a foreigner got that job, but he didn't let that stop him. Americans can be brutal to foreigners. Anyways, a lot of blacks got jobs at Ford, GM and Chrysler too. This must be because of Affirmative Action. Many of the blacks that worked at Ford in Metro Detroit did not move out of Detroit. All that money went back into the city. I'm assuming those blacks put their kids through college? If they didn't then THEY fucked up. It wasn't whitys fault.

Anyways, back to my story. So my dad came here uneducated and worked hard and saved and now he's probably worth $800K. He put me and my brother through college. Now his one son makes over $600K a year and I make almost 6 figures. If this is possible in one generation don't you dare tell me that blacks need another 135 fucking years to figure it out.

Is that what you are saying? The black baby born today is doomed and so are every other kid born today because of what happened in the past?

And I'm sorry but moving forward don't you fucking dare tell me a black man can't make it in America. Really? Please explain.

No. The only thing that was exposed is the fact that those like you only want blacks to believe we are what you say we are.

I have stated many times that I have lived and worked among black people and they are a diverse group. Some are responsible men and some are like you.

Considering that you don't know what responsible is, lol!

I am black. That means I know what black people are.

Why would it have been so important to you for me to have meant it? Is it because that's what you want and need to hear?

I think you blew some sugar up some rightarded racists' arses to test how they'd react. As far as I've seen, they gladly took it in.

And no, it's not all that important. In a society that locks up black fathers by the shipload for charges rarely leveled against, or at most leading to a slap on the wrist for, Whitey, the whine about "time that ought to have been spent with kids" is ludicrous. And that's before we begin to debate the decades of under-investment in schools or the economy of segregated black communities, and the two or three precarious minimum wage "jobs" just to keep their head over water. You know all that, and better than I do, so what's the point?

I notice sealybobo chimed in. And he's happier than a gay man at boystown. All is good if you say the things whites want to hear. You don't fix 189 years of damage in 54. And you especially don't fix it if the same racist attitudes exist within the group of people that caused the problem.

Here is my racist attitude. The poor black communities in America need to clean up their act. The citizens they produce aren't hireable. I get it that us whites put you in those ghettos but I believe the blacks themselves are responsible for the culture. And blacks are responsible for a lot of the attitude whites have about blacks. For example, you are impossible to fire. If we fire you because you suck, you'll sue claiming racism. I've seen it too many times to not believe this stereotype is very real. So, I bet a lot of white hiring managers don't hire blacks because it's not worth the risk. Plus you'll just show up late all the time because you are on black people time. Is bpt not a thing? Oh it's very real.

But honestly, if I see a well spoken educated black, I'll go out of my way to give them a chance. In fact I'd prefer to hire some blacks so my company is a little more diverse. There are all kinds of companies out there trying to become more diverse. Do you know who runs/owns those companies? White people. Evil white people trying to help blacks out. Shame on them.

175 Top CEOs Pledge to Diversity and Inclusion Initiative - Ivy Exec Blog

It’s the black children being born by black children, with no father, being raised by a grandmother/grandfather and running wild. Morals are out the window. Tuff to swallow the truth sometimes. Excuses kill.

Why would it have been so important to you for me to have meant it? Is it because that's what you want and need to hear?

I think you blew some sugar up some rightarded racists' arses to test how they'd react. As far as I've seen, they gladly took it in.

And no, it's not all that important. In a society that locks up black fathers by the shipload for charges rarely leveled against, or at most leading to a slap on the wrist for, Whitey, the whine about "time that ought to have been spent with kids" is ludicrous. And that's before we begin to debate the decades of under-investment in schools or the economy of segregated black communities, and the two or three precarious minimum wage "jobs" just to keep their head over water. You know all that, and better than I do, so what's the point?

The point is that more whites can understand the things you do instead of the," it's your fault and you're only blaming whitey because you failed."

LOLz. Racism keeping yawz out of NFL, NBA, MLB...and POTUS!

One mo' time: America is so racist we may never have a real born in America black man as President and have to settle for the "Born in Kenya" knockoff. We never had an Italian POTUS.

You just keep trolling boy

I honestly don’t know what to say

I just don’t know if you’re serious or have a purpose

With that said, I will give you the benefit of doubt
take it at face value and give you props....
I know that wasn’t easy for you to write

He's as serious as a Starkey. It's troll bait

Oh no, this isn't about trolling. Not one bit.

tenor.gif

You know what? I have been wrong.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.

And a lot of black men, most in fact, raise their children with love, education, and respect. Don't judge any people by the actions of their minority.

The message is that all men, regardless of color or creed, should honor their responsibilities as men and do right by the children they produce.

To not do so makes you less than a man.

There will be a lesson learned here.
I see what you did there. :71:

Yes, you want us to think of you as speaking for all blacks.

I will leave it up to the intelligence of other members to figure out the motivation behind such boasts.

It’s the black children being born by black children, with no father, being raised by a grandmother/grandfather and running wild. Morals are out the window. Tuff to swallow the truth sometimes. Excuses kill.

Yeah excuses kill and you just killed a bunch of people with your post. I really think that you might want to reconsider being white and talking about morals. In 2017 whites had more children out of wedlock than blacks had children. And there are millions of white divorced single mothers raising children with an ex husband refusing to pay alimony. But you all have comments about blacks.

You know what? I have been wrong.

The civil rights act was signed over 50 years ago. Certainly in 50 years we should have been able to catch up with whites. There are far too many black women left out there alone. Far too many of us black men spend our days playing dominos and drinking when we should be with our kids. As men we could save the black community by getting married. We could teach our kids how to act which would decrease violence in our community.

We have had ample chances over the past 54 years but instead of taking advantage of the many opportunities America provides, we have wasted our time and money in a doped up drunken stupor while letting our communities become crumbled down cesspools of crime and instead of taking responsibility, we blame whites.

So after all these discussions I have learned at lot and the fact is you guys were right. Now don't conflate this to mean I am going to join the republican party and suppport Trump.

And a lot of black men, most in fact, raise their children with love, education, and respect. Don't judge any people by the actions of their minority.

The message is that all men, regardless of color or creed, should honor their responsibilities as men and do right by the children they produce.

To not do so makes you less than a man.

There will be a lesson learned here.
I see what you did there. :71:

Sometimes you gotta teach.

The point is that more whites can understand the things you do instead of the," it's your fault and you're only blaming whitey because you failed."

No idea what the above is supposed to mean. Care to clarify?

Bullshit. Let me give you an example. My father came here poor from Greece. He got LUCKY and landed a job at Ford. A lot of white people were mad that a foreigner got that job, but he didn't let that stop him. Americans can be brutal to foreigners. Anyways, a lot of blacks got jobs at Ford, GM and Chrysler too. This must be because of Affirmative Action. Many of the blacks that worked at Ford in Metro Detroit did not move out of Detroit. All that money went back into the city. I'm assuming those blacks put their kids through college? If they didn't then THEY fucked up. It wasn't whitys fault.

Anyways, back to my story. So my dad came here uneducated and worked hard and saved and now he's probably worth $800K. He put me and my brother through college. Now his one son makes over $600K a year and I make almost 6 figures. If this is possible in one generation don't you dare tell me that blacks need another 135 fucking years to figure it out.

Is that what you are saying? The black baby born today is doomed and so are every other kid born today because of what happened in the past?

And I'm sorry but moving forward don't you fucking dare tell me a black man can't make it in America. Really? Please explain.

Wow!

10 minute Ravi Shankar at Monterey standing Ovation

Yeah excuses kill and you just killed a bunch of people with your post. I really think that you might want to reconsider being white and talking about morals. In 2017 whites had more children out of wedlock than blacks had children. And there are millions of white divorced single mothers raising children with an ex husband refusing to pay alimony. But you all have comments about blacks.
You are parsing the numbers, IM2.

More than three quarters of African American births are to unmarried women, nearly double the illegitimacy rate of all other births, according to new federal data.

The National Center for Health Statistics said that in 2015, 77.3 percent of non-immigrant black births were illegitimate. The national non-immigrant average is 42 percent, and it was 30 percent for whites.
77% black births to single moms, 49% for Hispanic immigrants

The Black population is a little over 12% in the US, of coarse, there are a lot more whites that are single parents. But with the percentage of the Black population that are single parents really does hinder their children.

Last edited:

Here is my racist attitude. The poor black communities in America need to clean up their act. The citizens they produce aren't hireable. I get it that us whites put you in those ghettos but I believe the blacks themselves are responsible for the culture. And blacks are responsible for a lot of the attitude whites have about blacks. For example, you are impossible to fire. If we fire you because you suck, you'll sue claiming racism. I've seen it too many times to not believe this stereotype is very real. So, I bet a lot of white hiring managers don't hire blacks because it's not worth the risk. Plus you'll just show up late all the time because you are on black people time. Is bpt not a thing? Oh it's very real.

But honestly, if I see a well spoken educated black, I'll go out of my way to give them a chance. In fact I'd prefer to hire some blacks so my company is a little more diverse. There are all kinds of companies out there trying to become more diverse. Do you know who runs/owns those companies? White people. Evil white people trying to help blacks out. Shame on them.

I know more than a few small business owners who hired black because of a sense of guilt and maybe a white savior complex only to regret the decision. Why do black retail workers cop such a shitty attitude with customers? Why do they do weird shit like suddenly breaking into a hip hop dance routine or singing vulgar lyrics?

I am black

Yes, you want us to think of you as speaking for all blacks.

I will leave it up to the intelligence of other members to figure out the motivation behind such boasts.

I am only speaking the truth. I am black. That means I grew up black. It means I have spent more time with blacks in every way than you ever will. It means I have had conversations with blacks about whites and racism you will never have. The you don't speak for all blacks argument just doesn't hold water when you hold up the opinion of one black as representative when they validate your racism. So you go find a black non right forum, express your opinions of blacks and see what you get.

I know more than a few small business owners who hired black because of a sense of guilt and maybe a white savior complex only to regret the decision. Why do black retail workers cop such a shitty attitude with customers? Why do they do weird shit like suddenly breaking into a hip hop dance routine or singing vulgar lyrics?

Here we go with the I hired some blacks and only the black had x behavior story.

Forum List

Back