I was wrong... the health of the mother is not valid for an abortion.

As a female I personally could never have a willful, voluntary abortion. A miscarriage is a type of natural abortion and are much more frequent than people think, but I am speaking about an abortion as a form of birth control.

Abortion can not and has never been used as birth control.

The definition of birth control is methods that PREVENT pregnancy.

It's impossible to prevent something that has already happened.

Plus, for someone to use it as birth control, they would have to use it every time they got pregnant from sex. Which is impossible.

Here in America we have regulations on abortion. Every state sets regulations on how often a woman can have an abortion. The minimum time is 6 months. It's mostly to protect the woman's fertility. If a woman has too many abortions and are too close together, it scars the lining of the uterus and she is infertile for life.

So if a woman gets pregnant too soon after an abortion, she can't have another one.

Abortion has never been used as birth control.

It's impossible to prevent what has already happened.

Here's the honest and factual definition of birth control from good old Webster's dictionary.

Please learn the honest meanings of words and use those honest meanings.

View attachment 312192

I’m sorry that you disagree with my interpretation of birth control but I would imagine that you know what I mean. I would not have an abortion for any reason which would include a voluntary, controlled ending of that pregnancy in order to prevent birth.

No I don't know what you mean.

I know the meaning of the words birth control and by definition abortion can't be used as birth control.

I understand you want to use your own definition of those words but that isn't honest.

I posted what the dictionary says the meaning of those words are. Yet you don't accept it.

Which means there is no point to try to discuss this with you.

You aren't dealing with reality or you don't know what you're talking about.

ok no worries. Honestly you seem more interested in definitions more than the action anyway and that’s not what I’m trying to discuss.

As a female I personally could never have a willful, voluntary abortion. A miscarriage is a type of natural abortion and are much more frequent than people think, but I am speaking about an abortion as a form of birth control.

Abortion can not and has never been used as birth control.

The definition of birth control is methods that PREVENT pregnancy.

It's impossible to prevent something that has already happened.

Plus, for someone to use it as birth control, they would have to use it every time they got pregnant from sex. Which is impossible.

Here in America we have regulations on abortion. Every state sets regulations on how often a woman can have an abortion. The minimum time is 6 months. It's mostly to protect the woman's fertility. If a woman has too many abortions and are too close together, it scars the lining of the uterus and she is infertile for life.

So if a woman gets pregnant too soon after an abortion, she can't have another one.

Abortion has never been used as birth control.

Here's the honest and factual definition of birth control from good old Webster's dictionary.

Please learn the honest meanings of words and use those honest meanings.

View attachment 312192

I’m sorry that you disagree with my interpretation of birth control but I would imagine that you know what I mean. I would not have an abortion for any reason which would include a voluntary, controlled ending of that pregnancy in order to prevent birth.
And that is your right and your choice.

You might find out on that day that the baby that you badly want is incompatible with life

Abortion is NOT homicide. You didn't even know that there was such a thing as a miscarriage. I strongly suggest you educate yourself on human biology before offering further opinions about which you know nothing. What you think you know is false and wrong.

Infanticide is more biblical. Abortion was dangerous.

Bible verses related to Infanticide from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

Psalms 137:9 - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

1 Samuel 15:3 - Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Exodus 12:29 - And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

Isaiah 13:16 - Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Hosea 13:16 - Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

2 Kings 15:16 - Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, and all that were therein, and the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they opened not to him, therefore he smote it; and all the women therein that were with child he ripped up.

Numbers 31:17 - Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

Psalms 135:8 - Who smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.

Acts 7:19 - The same dealt subtilly with our kindred, and evil entreated our fathers, so that they cast out their young children, to the end they might not live.

Psalms 136:10 - To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn: for his mercy endureth for ever:

Exodus 1:16 - And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.

Matthew 2:16-18 - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men. (Read More...)

Amos 1:13 - Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarge their border:

Hosea 9:11-16 - As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception. (Read More...)

Infanticide is more biblical. Abortion was dangerous.

Bible verses related to Infanticide from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

Psalms 137:9 - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

1 Samuel 15:3 - Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Exodus 12:29 - And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

Isaiah 13:16 - Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Hosea 13:16 - Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

2 Kings 15:16 - Then Menahem smote Tiphsah, and all that were therein, and the coasts thereof from Tirzah: because they opened not to him, therefore he smote it; and all the women therein that were with child he ripped up.

Numbers 31:17 - Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

Psalms 135:8 - Who smote the firstborn of Egypt, both of man and beast.

Acts 7:19 - The same dealt subtilly with our kindred, and evil entreated our fathers, so that they cast out their young children, to the end they might not live.

Psalms 136:10 - To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn: for his mercy endureth for ever:

Exodus 1:16 - And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live.

Matthew 2:16-18 - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men. (Read More...)

Amos 1:13 - Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarge their border:

Hosea 9:11-16 - As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception. (Read More...)

This is in the context of adultery being a capital offense ... the girl is tortured until she confesses the father and both are put to death ... merciless and Moses was denied the Promised Land ... be careful quoting Old Testament ...

Pope Francis is correct ... Christians are to aid and assist the weakest in our societies, and unborn children are the weakest in any society ... thus we protect unborn children first and foremost, the opposite of abortion ...

If you don't want children, don't play "paddy-cake" ...

This is in the context of adultery being a capital offense ... the girl is tortured until she confesses the father and both are put to death ... merciless and Moses was denied the Promised Land ... be careful quoting Old Testament ...

Pope Francis is correct ... Christians are to aid and assist the weakest in our societies, and unborn children are the weakest in any society ... thus we protect unborn children first and foremost, the opposite of abortion ...

The still need protection after being born.

The Pope also advocates care and support of the poor, healthcare for children, education

Why don’t Conservatives?

The Pope also advocates care and support of the poor, healthcare for children, education

Why don’t Conservatives?

Conservatives aren't Christians ... the 1st Amendment protects Christians from Conservatives ...

Conservatives are anti-abortion to deflect public ridicule from past due child support payments ... intense poverty instead of death? ... parents who hate their children are going to be hating on their children ...

That's evil ... but heathens have to heathen so heathen on ...

Why don’t Conservatives?
FACTS not guesses!

How the Democratic Child-Care Proposal Hurts Families​

Despite worthy intentions, it will drive up costs for some families while providing no benefits to the poorest and most vulnerable children.

The above is a perfect example of government interferences raising costs for everyone without benefiting the poorest or children.

Now here is the major cause of rising crime costs which has a direct link...(remember I provide links...you just your personal and unsubstantiated subjective and biased opinions!)..

The Real Root Causes of Violent Crime: The Breakdown of Marriage, Family, and Community​

Over the past thirty years, the rise in violent crime parallels the rise in families abandoned by fathers.
  • High-crime neighborhoods are characterized by high concentrations of families abandoned by fathers.
  • State-by-state analysis by Heritage scholars indicates that a 10 percent increase in the percentage of children living in single-parent homes leads typically to a 17 percent increase in juvenile crime.
  • The rate of violent teenage crime corresponds with the number of families abandoned by fathers.
  • The type of aggression and hostility demonstrated by a future criminal often is foreshadowed in unusual aggressiveness as early as age five or six.
  • The future criminal tends to be an individual rejected by other children as early as the first grade who goes on to form his own group of friends, often the future delinquent gang.
Now the linkage between federal welfare payments and single parent households causing more crime:

How Welfare Undermines Marriage and What to Do About It​

When the War on Poverty began in 1964, only 7 percent of children were born to unmarried women. However, over the next four-and-a-half decades the share of non-marital births exploded.
In 2013, 41 percent of all children born in the U.S. were born outside marriage.

The burgeoning welfare state has promoted single parenthood in two ways.
First, means-tested welfare programs such as those described above financially enable single parenthood. It is difficult for single mothers with a high school degree or less to support children without the aid of another parent.
Means-tested welfare programs substantially reduce this difficulty by providing extensive support to single parents.
Welfare thereby reduces the financial need for marriage.

Conclusion: When welfare aid is giving to single parent mothers this discourages marriage which
discourages multi-parent discipline and respect for authority which is a direct link to criminal behavior!
The statistics support that!

So in conclusion, Democrats have directly caused criminal behavior by rewarding single parent households. Thus raising the living costs of EVERYONE including the single mothers!
Is that charitable?

A zygote isn’t a person. It’s a collection of cells in development.

FACTS not guesses!

How the Democratic Child-Care Proposal Hurts Families​

Despite worthy intentions, it will drive up costs for some families while providing no benefits to the poorest and most vulnerable children.

The above is a perfect example of government interferences raising costs for everyone without benefiting the poorest or children.

Now here is the major cause of rising crime costs which has a direct link...(remember I provide links...you just your personal and unsubstantiated subjective and biased opinions!)..

The Real Root Causes of Violent Crime: The Breakdown of Marriage, Family, and Community​

Over the past thirty years, the rise in violent crime parallels the rise in families abandoned by fathers.
  • High-crime neighborhoods are characterized by high concentrations of families abandoned by fathers.
  • State-by-state analysis by Heritage scholars indicates that a 10 percent increase in the percentage of children living in single-parent homes leads typically to a 17 percent increase in juvenile crime.
  • The rate of violent teenage crime corresponds with the number of families abandoned by fathers.
  • The type of aggression and hostility demonstrated by a future criminal often is foreshadowed in unusual aggressiveness as early as age five or six.
  • The future criminal tends to be an individual rejected by other children as early as the first grade who goes on to form his own group of friends, often the future delinquent gang.
Now the linkage between federal welfare payments and single parent households causing more crime:

How Welfare Undermines Marriage and What to Do About It​

When the War on Poverty began in 1964, only 7 percent of children were born to unmarried women. However, over the next four-and-a-half decades the share of non-marital births exploded.
In 2013, 41 percent of all children born in the U.S. were born outside marriage.

The burgeoning welfare state has promoted single parenthood in two ways.
First, means-tested welfare programs such as those described above financially enable single parenthood. It is difficult for single mothers with a high school degree or less to support children without the aid of another parent.
Means-tested welfare programs substantially reduce this difficulty by providing extensive support to single parents.
Welfare thereby reduces the financial need for marriage.

Conclusion: When welfare aid is giving to single parent mothers this discourages marriage which
discourages multi-parent discipline and respect for authority which is a direct link to criminal behavior!
The statistics support that!

So in conclusion, Democrats have directly caused criminal behavior by rewarding single parent households. Thus raising the living costs of EVERYONE including the single mothers!
Is that charitable?

Under the child-care plan, the federal government will provide money to states so that they can improve the quality of child-care services, increase the pay of child-care workers, and subsidize the price of child care for families

Works for me

Then men should be charged and punished for getting a woman pregnant. Women don't get pregnant on their own and yet bear all of the consequences. And then you assholes say "don't play around".

Go fuck yourself, because that's literally what men need to be doing if they don't want women having abortions.

Abstention should become the mode, other than forms that precluded insemination of an egg,

Then men should be charged and punished for getting a woman pregnant. Women don't get pregnant on their own and yet bear all of the consequences. And then you assholes say "don't play around".

Go fuck yourself, because that's literally what men need to be doing if they don't want women having abortions.
unless raped it was both of them involved in the decision retard. And last I checked the man has no say in whether the woman decides to abort or not.

And last I checked the man has no say in whether the woman decides to abort or not.
Last I checked there were still men on the SC deciding that for women throughout the land.

Women with pubic hairs on their coke cans or something.

Forum List

Back