I was wrong... the health of the mother is not valid for an abortion.

You know nothing about the southern border, you just recognize a threat to your meal ticket
I’m pretty much convinced at this point that you know nothing about anything. Makes for an amusing conversation however.

Discouraging women from having kids is the best way to rid ourselves of the scourge of abortion.

unless raped it was both of them involved in the decision retard. And last I checked the man has no say in whether the woman decides to abort or not.

If she's in the wrong for "spreading her legs", how is it OK for him to knowlingly have unprotected sex with a woman, knowing he could get her pregnant.

I'm tired of men blaming women for "getting themselves pregnant", when no such thing has ever happened.

I’m pretty much convinced at this point that you know nothing about anything. Makes for an amusing conversation however.

Your hate isn't amusing, it's just tired. Democrats have actual policies that harm, kill and enslave children in work and sex trafficking, and all you have is we support the same thing without any support. That's not funny, you're sick. And nothing says that more than your support for your perverted leader who keeps sniffing little girls

Discouraging women from having kids is the best way to rid ourselves of the scourge of abortion.

Oh you really are doing that. Women are getting sterilized rather than risk their lives having a baby.

Nothing is going to cause white people to be replaced faster than having American women refusing to get pregnant.

pknopp said: Duuuhhh, duhhhhh, darrrrrr, duhhhh, darrrrr, I don't know what you're referring to, kaz, duhhhhhh duhhhhhh

Democrats are the stupidest fucking people

Rambling again. I'm not a Democrat.

If she's in the wrong for "spreading her legs", how is it OK for him to knowlingly have unprotected sex with a woman, knowing he could get her pregnant.

I'm tired of men blaming women for "getting themselves pregnant", when no such thing has ever happened.
and yet here you are solely blaming the man. I said both are responsible.

Here's another thought, it's not up to you, it's up to the woman. You had your say when you impregnated her. She's got the ball from here because it's in her body. You should have picked a woman who shares your values. You made your choice

Why should it be up to the woman?

the child is genetically different from both father and mother AND has a right to life..

just a minor detail there

Why should it be up to the woman?

the child is genetically different from both father and mother AND has a right to life..

just a minor detail there

If you want me to reply, read my whole post and address it. I answered that question in my post. You can disagree with my answer, but don't ignore it and ask as if I hadn't answered it

Your post says no, no, no, but your past political stances say, "Hell, yeah, time for a one-world government led by Soros and the WEF." Yep, typical democrat---own it.

I've never argued that. I have to argue against those all the time that argue international law should trump U.S. law.

Organized religion will have to push contraception.
LIE

the best "contraception" is staying away from the opposite sex until you are safely MARRIED

and hopefully people WAIT for marriage also... it is a lifelong commitment (supposed to be)

If you want me to reply, read my whole post and address it. I answered that question in my post. You can disagree with my answer, but don't ignore it and ask as if I hadn't answered it

I re-read your post

I stand by what I said

That's the solution, both sides need to support that. Solving a problem isn't a politician's goal. Exploiting a problem is

True Catholics don't believe in contraception. Once a person hears the Catholic view on such, one is less enthused about it.

True Catholics don't believe in contraception. Once a person hears the Catholic view on such, one is less enthused about it.

I have no problem with you practicing your beliefs, but you can't force them on others. Unwanted pregnancies are devastating black communities. Contraception is a no-brainer

Forum List

Back