I was sooo hoping Trump was just a normal business guy, I really liked his policy

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Unless he can pull a rabbit out his hat, its over....Hillary Rotten got this....but man, had Trump not allowed the crazies, like the did McCain....take over...he could really have won this.....bottom line to all GOP losers....crazy white people are the one's you don't want supporting you.

He's a shill for Hillary. Always has been. "You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time" P T Barnum.

• Banned
I was sooo hoping Trump was just a normal business guy, I really liked his policy

Which one? Trump flip flops more than Ross Perot...
Listen, I'm not a hater, and I didn't like the way he put down ALL LATINO'S, but his take on closing our borders and enforcing our immigration laws, need addressing. My little neck of the woods, where I live is so over taken by illegals, driving home, I'm wondering what effin country do I live in? All the signs are in spanish, they're everywhere and I know these people aren't here legally cause nobody speaks english!! Its really really bad in low income areas.

Forum List

Back