I was just wondering, is anyone monitoring the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere.

Follow the money. Who purchased all those paper from China ? This is someone trump would praise for being a shrewd businessman, he loves his schemes and doesn't care who gets hurt as long as he stays on top. He and other con men businessmen are ruthless and the American victims keep piling up. They are the ones who have to be stopped, the corporate elite.
Hellooo??? Trump wasn't President when all of this happened. America actually existed before Trump.
The Chinese dumping of paper began in the early1990s...when Clinton was President.
It wasn't until 1997 before the U.S. Government even looked at the problem. And they did nothing.
It wasn't until 2010 until the government finally tightened up China's unfair trade market.
So what did China do? To get around it they bought Paper Excellence, Canadians largest paper company.
Then they bought Domtar, one of America's largest paper companies. China has also bought up a number of the old U.S. mills that their unfair practices resulted in permanently closing.
Then Canada sold their 2nd largest paper company Catalyst to China.
This is what China does. The dump a market illegally, which the U.S. Government does nothing about, then when the damage is done - they buy the former companies they put out of business. And the reason the U.S. government allows it - is because the legislators in charge of stopping it are too busy becoming fucking $millionaires off of investing in said markets.

These are the kinds of things you cannot get people to talk about. Because everyone, like you, is too busy throwing rocks at the other side to EVER take notice your side is no better.

divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

Hellooo??? Trump wasn't President when all of this happened. America actually existed before Trump.
The Chinese dumping of paper began in the early1990s...when Clinton was President.
It wasn't until 1997 before the U.S. Government even looked at the problem. And they did nothing.
It wasn't until 2010 until the government finally tightened up China's unfair trade market.
So what did China do? To get around it they bought Paper Excellence, Canadians largest paper company.
Then they bought Domtar, one of America's largest paper companies. China has also bought up a number of the old U.S. mills that their unfair practices resulted in permanently closing.
Then Canada sold their 2nd largest paper company Catalyst to China.
This is what China does. The dump a market illegally, which the U.S. Government does nothing about, then when the damage is done - they buy the former companies they put out of business. And the reason the U.S. government allows it - is because the legislators in charge of stopping it are too busy becoming fucking $millionaires off of investing in said markets.

These are the kinds of things you cannot get people to talk about. Because everyone, like you, is too busy throwing rocks at the other side to EVER take notice your side is no better.

View attachment 582331
I didn't say he was present I said he would applaud whoever got away with this whoever did this. I understand your frustration, China does seem to be buying up the world because it is. I don't remember who opened up China to trade where there was Nixon or Reagan, but in hindsight, it now seems like a very bad deal for US and a great deal for China. Incorporations don't care about the long-term effects all their interested in is the money. So the public is basically screwed.

A lot of the Earth oxygen is escaping at the North and South poles into space. Yes the air has less oxygen, and more carbon and methane, also nitrogen.

A lot of the Earth oxygen is escaping at the North and South poles into space. Yes the air has less oxygen, and more carbon and methane, also nitrogen.
Interesting, does it have anything to do with the Van Allen radiation belts ?

Possibly, yes. The Earth atmosphere will eventually be as thin as it is on Mars.
I understand that but the process will take thousands of years won't it ? All physical life and physical forms come with expiration dates.

I understand that but the process will take thousands of years won't it ? All physical life and physical forms come with expiration dates.
Depending on how long the Earth electromagnetic North and South pols magnetosphere last, and the ozone layer. We could have a couple billion years left before we get to the Martian thin atmosphere.

Depending on how long the Earth electromagnetic North and South pols magnetosphere last, and the ozone layer. We could have a couple billion years left before we get to the Martian thin atmosphere.
I have no doubt that humans on this planet will find a way to hasten that time scale. They have a love-hate relationship with this planet.

Tons are escaping, we will most likely have to all move underground, and make air from sea water. Kind of like a THX -1138 type world in the future.

Tons are escaping, we will most likely have to all move underground, and make air from sea water. Kind of like a THX -1138 type world in the future.
Interesting facts but will the human race even exist by then and if so how much would we have in common with those beings.

Forum List

Back