I was just wondering, is anyone monitoring the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere.

Thank you very much, the article answered both of my questions. Although the process is accelerating and is a result of climate change, it appears to represent no threat at the present, the rate of decline looks steady so there appears to be no threat in the near future. Once again thank you very much.

Yes the government, NOAA, scientists, etc.

No. PSI is around 14 and oxygen levels are about 21%. Deforestation might have a small effect but it is offset by the higher CO2 levels which speed plant growth and activity.
Seems like mother nature has many ways of protecting us even when we work against it.

I always thought after no stupid questions just stupid answers and stupid people who criticize questions. You have proven that you are the idiot.

To me the air seems to be getting thinner, is that possible ? I mean there's more and more people with breathing conditions that require assistance of artificial means in order just to breathe. Is the oxygen level dropping ? Will we ever run out of oxygen ? Is this going to be the next big problem, it would be a huge One.

Good one!

Idiot

To me the air seems to be getting thinner, is that possible ? I mean there's more and more people with breathing conditions that require assistance of artificial means in order just to breathe. Is the oxygen level dropping ? Will we ever run out of oxygen ? Is this going to be the next big problem, it would be a huge One.

Good one!

Idiot
Since I've been condemned for asking your questio since I've been condemned for asking since I've been labeled a idiot for asking a few questio since I've been labeled oh f*** it hello hellSince

Since I've been condemned for asking your questio since I've been condemned for asking since I've been labeled a idiot for asking a few questio since I've been labeled oh f*** it hello hellSince
Since I've been labeled an idiot for trying to ask a few questions I asked a question of this phone and it gave me some good answers.https://www.webmd.com>news>lungdiseasesonthriseworldwide-webmd the primary reason being poor regions. Aging smoking pollution and overweight / obesity were all listed as the divisional risk factors in 2017 545 million people in the world suffered from respiratory illnesses that is a 39.8% increase since 1990. The oxygen quality of the air was not a factor. I am glad it isn't at this time, and I hope it stays that way. One person answered my question and that's all I wanted and they did it without hyper-sarcasm as is common on this site. It's so much easier to be human to one another. My guess is there are a lot of people on here who think too much of themselves and/or they derive pleasure from causing other people discomfort or they like causing themselves discomfort either way it's a sickness akin to masochism or sadism. It does not reflect intelligence, it only reflects a sickness in them.

Since I've been labeled an idiot for trying to ask a few questions I asked a question of this phone and it gave me some good answers.https://www.webmd.com>news>lungdiseasesonthriseworldwide-webmd the primary reason being poor regions. Aging smoking pollution and overweight / obesity were all listed as the divisional risk factors in 2017 545 million people in the world suffered from respiratory illnesses that is a 39.8% increase since 1990. The oxygen quality of the air was not a factor. I am glad it isn't at this time, and I hope it stays that way. One person answered my question and that's all I wanted and they did it without hyper-sarcasm as is common on this site. It's so much easier to be human to one another. My guess is there are a lot of people on here who think too much of themselves and/or they derive pleasure from causing other people discomfort or they like causing themselves discomfort either way it's a sickness akin to masochism or sadism. It does not reflect intelligence, it only reflects a sickness in them.
So you found out that Google works? Congratulations, idiot!

stann said:
Who is " Them " ? A little paranoid are we !

stann. you're missing a lot. THEY..our political elites and their allies the media and medical field have declared war on the American people...on the world. I'm not paranoid. I'm fully awake and recognize what is going on...you are the other hand are suffering from a bad case of ....Mass Formation Psychosis.

THIS is what is going on with our leftist brothers and sisters.

stann. you're missing a lot. THEY..our political elites and their allies the media and medical field have declared war on the American people...on the world. I'm not paranoid. I'm fully awake and recognize what is going on...you are the other hand are suffering from a bad case of ....Mass Formation Psychosis.

THIS is what is going on with our leftist brothers and sisters.
This is an article from a source called red state. This is pure nonsensical propaganda.

I was hoping for a more scientific explanation it actually is happening. I remember reading years ago in national geographic about the Amazon rainforest producing 20% of the world's oxygen well they keep burning it down and destroying the forest I figured that's less oxygen coming into the atmosphere. I was hoping the scientists on here and there are scientists on here would explain if it's affecting the amount of atmospheric oxygen. Everything was better when I was young including the air as far as I'm concerned.
There are more trees in America now than there was in the 1800s.
Forestry in all of of North America has been "growth positive" since the 1940s. Meaning, the forestry industry plants more trees than they cut down.
De-forestation is primarily being done for the Asian markets. Just another way China fucks the world.
If you look this up on the internet, China claims to also be growth positive. Which is a laughably false claim.
Nearly all paperback books are printed in China. Because it is cheap. It is illegal for American buyers to buy paper products that are not proven to be sustainable. But they get around that, because our government allows China to provide the data. Which is of course a complete lie.
The American government also allowed the entire paper industry in America to be brought down to it's knees trying to compete with Chinese paper that was illegally being dumped. By the time our government stopped it, it was too late. 317 paper mills in the U.S. permanently closed after the 1990s. Over 75,000 jobs lost to Chinese dumping the markets.

Deforestation? Blame China and the U.S. Corrupt Government for turning a blind eye so investors could buy a few more yachts.

Forestry in all of of North America has been "growth positive" since the 1940s. Meaning, the forestry industry plants more trees than they cut down.
De-forestation is primarily being done for the Asian markets. Just another way China fucks the world.
If you look this up on the internet, China claims to also be growth positive. Which is a laughably false claim.
Nearly all paperback books are printed in China. Because it is cheap. It is illegal for American buyers to buy paper products that are not proven to be sustainable. But they get around that, because our government allows China to provide the data. Which is of course a complete lie.
The American government also allowed the entire paper industry in America to be brought down to it's knees trying to compete with Chinese paper that was illegally being dumped. By the time our government stopped it, it was too late. 317 paper mills in the U.S. permanently closed after the 1990s. Over 75,000 jobs lost to Chinese dumping the markets.

Deforestation? Blame China and the U.S. Corrupt Government for turning a blind eye so investors could buy a few more yachts.
Follow the money. Who purchased all those paper from China ? This is someone trump would praise for being a shrewd businessman, he loves his schemes and doesn't care who gets hurt as long as he stays on top. He and other con men businessmen are ruthless and the American victims keep piling up. They are the ones who have to be stopped, the corporate elite.

Stann But it appears you don't have to worry for another billion years.

I did some more reading and as far as life on this planet it may become critical again yes soon as 10,000 years. The rape of this planet continues to the chagrin of its inhabitants.

China has planted more new forests than the rest of the world put together.

"Official figures show that China's forested areas have since increased from 12% to 22% (115 million hectares to 208 million hectares). NASA data shows China and India are global leaders in greening over the past 20 years, accounting for one-third of total extra foliage between 2000 and 2017.Sep 6, 2019"

During the Permian-Triassic extinction event, the oxygen level fell precipitously.

"Currently, oxygen makes up about 21 percent of our atmosphere, but in the early Permian period it was 30 percent. From this invigorating level, it fell to about 16 percent at the time of the Great Dying and over the next 10 million years continued to drop to 12 percent.Apr 14, 2005"

stann said:
This is an article from a source called red state. This is pure nonsensical propaganda.

Of course you think that Stan....it's a symptom. tsk. tsk. tsk.

Forum List

Back