‘I Was Just Joking’: Media Apoplectic as Khizr Khan Attack on Donald Trump Goes Down in Flames

Oh, I dunno...

Hillary was directly responsible for the death, and/or the top of the chain-of-command in the department that lost Smith's son?

Smith was a grieving mother accusing the person responsible for her son's death.

except NINE investigations found she wasn't.

Trump was not directly responsible for the death, nor at the top of the chain-of-command in the department that lost Khan's son?

Khan was a grieving father pimping-out his son's memory in order to make political fodder.

That wasn't the point. No one said Trump was responsible for anything including running his mouth. They merely pointed out that his using Muslims as scapegoats dishonors the memory of their son and a lot of people of color who wore hte uniform, something Trump never did.

Check out the tagline!!!

VVVVVVVV

Despicable dirty Clinton tactics un-covered...should be no surprise to anyone.

...and this is only the beginning.

Hillary would f* a dead horse if it would guarantee she won the presidency...

The attack seems to have been pretty effective to me. Hillary is back up in the polls with some pretty decent leads
Although I find myself wondering whether the Trump Camp can make hay out of these late-breaking revelations about Khan and his connections to the Clintons...

Revelations? You gotta be kidding me. So the man is a Democrat, Big deal. How many spoke at the republican convention that weren't republicans? You are trying to make something of nothing. I guess that's all it takes to stir up the crazies.
It's a little more than just being a Democrat, isn't it?

The first day of the republican convention, they had lots of people speaking who pointed to their military service. They all have yuuuuuge ties to the republican party. Is that any different? If so how?
Oh, I dunno... none of them pimped-out their fallen child's memory nor their family grief on national television merely to advance a partisan agenda or to honor their padrone?

Patricia Smith, and the other Benghazi parents who spoke did exactly that, and furthermore, they blamed Hillary Clinton for their children's death, which was not true according to the Republican Party investigation of Benghazi. So not only did they pimp out their child's death, they did not do so in an honest way.

Despicable dirty Clinton tactics un-covered...should be no surprise to anyone.

...and this is only the beginning.

Hillary would f* a dead horse if it would guarantee she won the presidency...

Trump fucks up and runs his mouth, and it's Hillary's dirty tactics. How bizarre!?!?!

Talk about Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

Well someone is responsible for keeping Trump from running his mouth off--if not Hillary, who?

Oh, I dunno...

Hillary was directly responsible for the death, and/or the top of the chain-of-command in the department that lost Smith's son?

Smith was a grieving mother accusing the person responsible for her son's death.

Wrong, douche bag. They found no such thing.

Trump was not directly responsible for the death, nor at the top of the chain-of-command in the department that lost Khan's son?

Khan was a grieving father pimping-out his son's memory in order to make political fodder.

That wasn't the point. No one said Trump was responsible for anything including running his mouth. They merely pointed out that his using Muslims as scapegoats dishonors the memory of their son and a lot of people of color who wore hte uniform, something Trump never did.

Check out the tagline!!!

VVVVVVVV

He's not using Muslims as scapegoats and it limiting Muslim immigration has absolutely no affect on the Khan's dead son. That's pure douche bag propaganda. What could be more absurd than claiming we can't have an intelligent discussion of our immigration policy just because someone whose son was killed objects to it.

There were virtually no Muslims in America before Teddy Kennedy’s 1965 immigration act. Today, we admit more immigrants from Muslim countries than from Great Britain.

Are Americans allowed to have an opinion on whether that’s a good idea?

So far, it’s worked out great!

In addition to the sudden appearance of honor killings, clitorectomies, hijabs and massive government frauds, Muslim immigrants have given us: The most devastating terrorist attack in world history, followed by terrorist attacks at Fort Hood, the Boston Marathon, a military recruiting center in Chattanooga, Times Square, Vaughan Foods in Oklahoma, San Bernardino and an Orlando nightclub, among other places.

We’ve admitted 2 million Muslims just since 9/11 – that’s more than had been admitted before 9/11. If we don’t make it 3 million, we’re monsters? May we ask how many Muslims Khan’s mystery Constitution requires — or is that out of bounds unless we had a child who died in Iraq?

Apparently, sending out a victim to make their argument was the only option left for the “Make America Muslim!” crowd.

Oh, I dunno...

Check out the tagline!!!

VVVVVVVV

He's not using Muslims as scapegoats and it limiting Muslim immigration has absolutely no affect on the Khan's dead son. That's pure douche bag propaganda. What could be more absurd than claiming we can't have an intelligent discussion of our immigration policy just because someone whose son was killed objects to it.

There were virtually no Muslims in America before Teddy Kennedy’s 1965 immigration act. Today, we admit more immigrants from Muslim countries than from Great Britain.

In addition to the sudden appearance of honor killings, clitorectomies, hijabs and massive government frauds, Muslim immigrants have given us: The most devastating terrorist attack in world history, followed by terrorist attacks at Fort Hood, the Boston Marathon, a military recruiting center in Chattanooga, Times Square, Vaughan Foods in Oklahoma, San Bernardino and an Orlando nightclub, among other places.

We’ve admitted 2 million Muslims just since 9/11 – that’s more than had been admitted before 9/11. If we don’t make it 3 million, we’re monsters? May we ask how many Muslims Khan’s mystery Constitution requires — or is that out of bounds unless we had a child who died in Iraq?

Apparently, sending out a victim to make their argument was the only option left for the “Make America Muslim!” crowd.

So now your using old Adam's Apple Coulter for a source. That's just pathetic.

Oh, I dunno...

Check out the tagline!!!

VVVVVVVV

ROFL! She has a unique way of explaining things. Can you point out any flaw in her argument?

Oh, I dunno...

Check out the tagline!!!

VVVVVVVV

ROFL! She has a unique way of explaining things. Can you point out any flaw in her argument?

Why bother. She is right up there with Alex Jones, and that whiny little Levin guy. If I wanted to produce someone to make republicans look stupid, I couldn't do any better than those three.

By the way

There is another reason Khans connection to the Clinton's does not matter.

Trump has connections to the Clinton's! This argument you are pushing makes Trump a douchebag!

Trump isn't sucking Hillary's asshole like Khan is.

The way Trump is running his campaign, maybe he is?

The speech by Khan was easy to turn around.

There is nothing in the constitution that says we have to take in immigrants!

Also, who wish to wrisk the lives of their sons and daughters due to a policy that let ISIS sneak into this county with the other Syrian war refugees?

I just gave a clean outline on how to turn Khan's speech into Trumps weapon!

Now you may claim "therenis no theory" about who you can attack and as pertaining to the first amendment you are right.

But it does reflect you character and temperment to the the general public, which is the political issue at hand. Trump appears to be indifferent to veterans families. How will he treat vets and their families while in office is a question on most peoples minds. Especially in terms of how the VA has treated wounded vets recently.

You're mistaken if you believe irrefutable logic would stop the Dims and the media from attacking Trump. They would interpret anything Trump said in response as an attack. This was a Khan job. There's nothing honest or straightforward about it. Khan is a douche bag, as are the people who put him up to it. Honorable behavior simply isn't in their game plan.

Yes, you are right about the Dems trying to turn whatever Trump says into an attack!

But Trump should not help them with his statements! He need to learn how to invalidate or turn their claims around in his favor.

I seen him in the primaries. He knows how to do this intuitively.

What Trump should do is let his surrogates attack Khan. That's how the Dims do it. Obama remains above the fray while his media surrogates sharpen their knives for the kill.
America is discovering Trump is not too bright. We equate the money he has, as IQ points but the money thing may not carry over into politics, diplomacy and so forth as some seem to think.

Before the internet the Dims would have gotten away with their attempt to smear Trump, but now the major networks can't stifle embarrassing facts. This episode may just further cement Hillary's reputation for being sleazy and dishonest.

....Over the weekend and for the past few days since Khan spoke alongside his wife Ghazala Khan about their son, U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed in Iraq in 2004, media-wide reporters, editors, producers, and anchors have tried to lay criticism on Trump over the matter. They thought they had a good one, a specific line of attack that pitted Trump against the military—and supposedly showed him as a big meanie racist in the process.

But, as Breitbart News showed on Monday midday, that clearly was not the case. Khizr Khan has all sorts of financial, legal, and political connections to the Clintons through his old law firm, the mega-D.C. firm Hogan Lovells LLP. That firm did Hillary Clinton’s taxes for years, starting when Khan still worked there involved in, according to his own website, matters “firm wide”—back in 2004. It also has represented, for years, the government of Saudi Arabia in the United States. Saudi Arabia, of course, is a Clinton Foundation donor which—along with the mega-bundlers of thousands upon thousands in political donations to both of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2016—plays right into the “Clinton Cash” narrative.

And by 'go down in flames', you mean result in condemnation from the VFW, Gold Star families, the Republican leadership, and tank Trump's numbers?

You think this drivel in any way justifies your racism and zenophobia?

Banning Muslim immigration is unconstitutional. It is in direct opposition to everything you claim to believe and hold dear. It also makes a lie of everything for which America is said to stand -

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Nobody pays attention to Breitbart except the RW cult that would never vote for Hillary in the first place.
That should make you understand better why we don't take you serious.

Trump is toast.
Probably. But Hillary should be up 50 points.

Did you miss the times I posted that nominating Hillary was big mistake?
I must have. I don't keep a journal on who post what.
Usually I'm more interested in having a good time.

Oh, I dunno...

Check out the tagline!!!

VVVVVVVV

Why bother. She is right up there with Alex Jones, and that whiny little Levin guy. If I wanted to produce someone to make republicans look stupid, I couldn't do any better than those three.

Nah she's awesome and exposed the dimocrats con game of using people in tragedies to attack and then when people respond you guys cry mean.....it's a tactic and it's complete bullshit.

Before the internet the Dims would have gotten away with their attempt to smear Trump, but now the major networks can't stifle embarrassing facts. This episode may just further cement Hillary's reputation for being sleazy and dishonest.

....Over the weekend and for the past few days since Khan spoke alongside his wife Ghazala Khan about their son, U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed in Iraq in 2004, media-wide reporters, editors, producers, and anchors have tried to lay criticism on Trump over the matter. They thought they had a good one, a specific line of attack that pitted Trump against the military—and supposedly showed him as a big meanie racist in the process.

But, as Breitbart News showed on Monday midday, that clearly was not the case. Khizr Khan has all sorts of financial, legal, and political connections to the Clintons through his old law firm, the mega-D.C. firm Hogan Lovells LLP. That firm did Hillary Clinton’s taxes for years, starting when Khan still worked there involved in, according to his own website, matters “firm wide”—back in 2004. It also has represented, for years, the government of Saudi Arabia in the United States. Saudi Arabia, of course, is a Clinton Foundation donor which—along with the mega-bundlers of thousands upon thousands in political donations to both of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2016—plays right into the “Clinton Cash” narrative.

Before the internet, Trump would have never been nominated. It takes mass communication where every fruitcake can make any claim that pops into their silly head to stir up that many crazies. Trump knows that, and it's the only way he got nominated.

Without Obama being black and Hillary having a vagina, neither one would have been nominated.

Nope. I know some right wingers think that, but the problem with that is they were too misogynistic and racist to believe a black man or a woman could have anything to offer, so they focused on the main attribute that scared them. Pathetic little right wing minds can't deal with anything more complex.

You're confused. I have no problem with a black or female holding office. However, unlike you and many like you, I won't vote for one solely BECAUSE they are black or female.

Forum List

Back