How Would You Like To Be Khan's Wife

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
How can any woman who's not a totally brainwashed fairy look at that and conclude she's being treated with respect? If I were a woman I'd kick that bastard in the nuts and haul ass. And Hillarious drags her around as canon fodder for political gain.

Who's with me, ladies?

How can any woman who's not a totally brainwashed fairy look at that and conclude she's being treated with respect? If I were a woman I'd kick that bastard in the nuts and haul ass. And Hillarious drags her around as canon fodder for political gain.

Who's with me, ladies?

If you were a woman your name would be Laura Ingraham and you would be whoring yourself for seconds on Fox News...

So let stop with if you were a woman and live with the reality the only reason why you hate Khan and his wife is because they're not Lilly white Trump voting whores...

Who's with me, ladies?

"Who's with me, ladies?"

Yes :thup:

Who's with me, ladies?

If you were a woman your name would be Laura Ingraham and you would be whoring yourself for seconds on Fox News...

So let stop with if you were a woman and live with the reality the only reason why you hate Khan and his wife is because they're not Lilly white Trump voting whores...

Bruce is having one of his random silly moments :smoke:

Who's with me, ladies?

Fuck off, Achmed. You're obviously a male chauvinist pig who hasn't been laid in a decade.

Who's with me, ladies?

Laura is hot and smart...this chick was....how should I put this..dutiful. Ironic since you liberals like em loud and proud!

Who's with me, ladies?

In reality, they are brown rice Hillary voting whores. Their son died 12 years ago, how come they haven't spoken out before this?

Who's with me, ladies?

In reality, they are brown rice Hillary voting whores. Their son died 12 years ago, how come they haven't spoken out before this?

Maybe because 12 years ago the Leftists couldn't attempt to exploit the Muslim thing to score some cheap political points.

Who's with me, ladies?

Maybe because 12 years ago the Leftists couldn't attempt to exploit the Muslim thing to score some cheap political points.

Obie could've used them as a political prop in 2008 or 2012, but didn't cuz his middle name is Hussein...........:alirulz:............:laugh:..............

Who's with me, ladies?

Actually, since Queen Hillary want to talk about Muslims
She may want to talk about this

Female genital mutilation in Pakistan, and beyond

Afterall, she is the 2nd woman to be nominated by a party to run for President
and she is for women's rights

hillwomen-rights-i6865.jpg

Who's with me, ladies?

Or maybe Hillary might want to talk about these women's rights? Like them not having any.

When the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult start throwing acid in Western women's faces, in the Western nations they've been allowed into by Globalist Traitors and SJW lunatics, what are the Leftists going to say, another deflection to blame Christians, or another head in the sand moment?

defaced%20women_zps5csqdzi6.jpg

islamis-sharia-law-embraced-liberal-women-politics-1344014286.jpg

islamomisogyny.jpg

Who's with me, ladies?
Well technically, I'm more of a brainwashed fairy than an actual lady.

He seems very loyal to his religion and steadfastly works toward the islamisation of the West. I'm sure that makes him perfectly respectable in her eyes.

Who's with me, ladies?

Or maybe Hillary might want to talk about these women's rights? Like them not having any.

View attachment 84001

View attachment 84000

View attachment 83999

HIllary is a bitch who'd cut Huma's private parts off if they were in the way of her being Queen.

Who's with me, ladies?

View attachment 84001

View attachment 84000

View attachment 83999

HIllary is a bitch who'd cut Huma's private parts off if they were in the way of her being Queen.

But but but Huma is the power behind the would-be Throne, also Hillary needs Huma, Huma says that Hillary often gets confused :smoke:

Hillary_Confused_4_panels.jpg

Who's with me, ladies?

View attachment 84001

View attachment 84000

View attachment 83999

Of course!

The devil is just for herself!

Who's with me, ladies?

View attachment 84001

View attachment 84000

View attachment 83999

Of course!

The devil is just for herself!

The only reason Billdo still has his balls is if she'd cut them off she wouldn't be anointed.

How Would You Like To Be Khan's Wife
4414-1469875611-5f190910f36e2c05894456c87387a58b.gif

When you couple that, with Hillary barking like a dog in public, that's one batshit woman, wouldn't it be great if during the Presidential Debates she flipped and started barking? Please God MAKE this happen.

Forum List

Back