‘I Was Just Joking’: Media Apoplectic as Khizr Khan Attack on Donald Trump Goes Down in Flames

The attack seems to have been pretty effective to me. Hillary is back up in the polls with some pretty decent leads
Although I find myself wondering whether the Trump Camp can make hay out of these late-breaking revelations about Khan and his connections to the Clintons...

Revelations? You gotta be kidding me. So the man is a Democrat, Big deal. How many spoke at the republican convention that weren't republicans? You are trying to make something of nothing. I guess that's all it takes to stir up the crazies.
It's a little more than just being a Democrat, isn't it?

The first day of the republican convention, they had lots of people speaking who pointed to their military service. They all have yuuuuuge ties to the republican party. Is that any different? If so how?
Oh, I dunno... none of them pimped-out their fallen child's memory nor their family grief on national television merely to advance a partisan agenda or to honor their padrone?

PAT SMITH

The attack seems to have been pretty effective to me. Hillary is back up in the polls with some pretty decent leads
Although I find myself wondering whether the Trump Camp can make hay out of these late-breaking revelations about Khan and his connections to the Clintons...

Revelations? You gotta be kidding me. So the man is a Democrat, Big deal. How many spoke at the republican convention that weren't republicans? You are trying to make something of nothing. I guess that's all it takes to stir up the crazies.

Tell me about Pat Smith's political outlook. Other than a different party, how is she any different than Kahn?
Oh, I dunno...

Hillary was directly responsible for the death, and/or the top of the chain-of-command in the department that lost Smith's son?

Smith was a grieving mother accusing the person responsible for her son's death.

----------

Trump was not directly responsible for the death, nor at the top of the chain-of-command in the department that lost Khan's son?

Khan was a grieving father pimping-out his son's memory in order to make political fodder.

----------

Just a wee difference.

Sounds pretty unraveling to me.
in what possible way?

you realize the damage done to trump was not done by what the khans have said, right?

They sure as hell tried to damage Trump, douche bag. Only the gullible are buying the notion that Khan is an innocent victim.

So, if you have deep connections to Hillary Clinton, you can not be a victim to Trump attacks?

I hate to say this but I knew Khan was connected to the Clinton's before he spoke! Everyone that took the stage in DNC convention had some connection to the Clinton's!!

What is Breitbart trying to say? That since he does Clinton taxes, it sdoes not matter if his son died in the Iraq and in fact we should not respect that family for their ties with the Clinton's!?

Does that really fly in your head? Think about it, their obvious ties to the Clinton does not matter! Trump attacked a dead war veterans family!

It was a trap that could have backfired with political tact!! But Trump ran straight into that buzzsaw!!

If you have deep convictions to Hillary, you're a douche bag, by definition.

Are you too partisan too realize that Trump insulted a dead veterans family?

Or you do realizes it but it should not count since everyone connected to the Clinton's are douche bags by your definition?

If it is the second, then dude there is no hope for you!

He did no such thing. Furthermore, the guy attacked Trump viciously, and he's also a douche bag who is one of Hillary's operatives.

I don't buy the Dim theory that we aren't allowed to criticize certain people simply because the experienced a tragedy. That theory didn't stop Hillary from calling Patricia Smith a liar, and it didn't stop Democrats from attacking McCain.

By the way

There is another reason Khans connection to the Clinton's does not matter.

Trump has connections to the Clinton's! This argument you are pushing makes Trump a douchebag!

Trump isn't sucking Hillary's asshole like Khan is.

Tell me about Pat Smith's political outlook. Other than a different party, how is she any different than Kahn?
Oh, I dunno...

Hillary was directly responsible for the death, and/or the top of the chain-of-command in the department that lost Smith's son?

Smith was a grieving mother accusing the person responsible for her son's death.

----------

Trump was not directly responsible for the death, nor at the top of the chain-of-command in the department that lost Khan's son?

Khan was a grieving father pimping-out his son's memory in order to make political fodder.

----------

Just a wee difference.

Hillary was not directly responsible for her son's death. That has been proven in countless investigations. I'm sorry if a grieving mother can't accept that. She has to deal with her grief in her own way. The fact that the right wing plays on her emotions to use her for a political weapon is disgusting.

Puhleeze, the firm he works for did Hillary's taxes. He's more than just a Dim. He's an Hillary operative.

Oh, I dunno...

----------

----------

Just a wee difference.

Hillary was not directly responsible for her son's death. That has been proven in countless investigations. I'm sorry if a grieving mother can't accept that. She has to deal with her grief in her own way. The fact that the right wing plays on her emotions to use her for a political weapon is disgusting.

She's responsible by definition. She was their boss, and she was responsible for their safety. When push came to shove, she let them down.

Puhleeze, the firm he works for did Hillary's taxes. He's more than just a Dim. He's an Hillary operative.

How many spoke at the republican convention that weren't tightly bound to the GOP?

Oh, I dunno...

----------

----------

Just a wee difference.

She's responsible by definition. She was their boss, and she was responsible for their safety. When push came to shove, she let them down.

No dumb ass. If that were true, all those investigations would have said that. You're just pouting because the truth doesn't match what you claim.

Oh, I dunno...

----------

----------

Just a wee difference.

So by that reasoning Reagan was responsible for the safety of those 141 marines he lost in Lebanon.

By the way

Trump has connections to the Clinton's! This argument you are pushing makes Trump a douchebag!

The way Trump is running his campaign, maybe he is?

The speech by Khan was easy to turn around.

There is nothing in the constitution that says we have to take in immigrants!

Also, who wish to wrisk the lives of their sons and daughters due to a policy that let ISIS sneak into this county with the other Syrian war refugees?

I just gave a clean outline on how to turn Khan's speech into Trumps weapon!

Now you may claim "therenis no theory" about who you can attack and as pertaining to the first amendment you are right.

But it does reflect you character and temperment to the the general public, which is the political issue at hand. Trump appears to be indifferent to veterans families. How will he treat vets and their families while in office is a question on most peoples minds. Especially in terms of how the VA has treated wounded vets recently.

How many spoke at the republican convention that weren't tightly bound to the GOP?

Patricia Smith wasn't political in any sense of the word. I don't even know if she's a Republican. I just know she thinks Hillary killed her son.

By the way

Also, who wish to wrisk the lives of their sons and daughters due to a policy that let ISIS sneak into this county with the other Syrian war refugees?

Now you may claim "therenis no theory" about who you can attack and as pertaining to the first amendment you are right.

But it does reflect you character and temperment to the the general public, which is the political issue at hand. Trump appears to be indifferent to veterans families. How will he treat vets and their families while in office is a question on most peoples minds. Especially in terms of how the VA has treated wounded vets recently.

You're mistaken if you believe irrefutable logic would stop the Dims and the media from attacking Trump. They would interpret anything Trump said in response as an attack. This was a Khan job. There's nothing honest or straightforward about it. Khan is a douche bag, as are the people who put him up to it. Honorable behavior simply isn't in their game plan.

Oh, I dunno...

----------

----------

Just a wee difference.

Good thing for me that I said "...and/or at the top of the chain-of-command in the department that lost Smith's son" then, isn't it?

Oh, and, I agree, that putting Smith on the podium was disgusting.

Almost as disgusting as the Right putting Khan on the podium... although not quite.

Oh, I dunno...

----------

----------

Just a wee difference.

So by that reasoning Reagan was responsible for the safety of those 141 marines he lost in Lebanon.

Yes he was, but he wasn't negligent about their safety as Hillary was about the Ambassador and his underlings.

Oh, I dunno...

----------

----------

Just a wee difference.

Good thing for me that I said "...and/or at the top of the chain-of-command in the department that lost Smith's son" then, isn't it?

Oh, and, I agree, that putting Smith on the podium was disgusting.

Almost as disgusting as the Right putting Khan on the podium... although not quite.

There was nothing "disgusting" about it. Hillary got 4 Americans killed for reasons of pure politics. Americans need to know what a sleazy disgusting douche bag she is.

Oh, I dunno...

----------

----------

Just a wee difference.

The POTUS is not 'hands on' with the Department of Defense.

The SecState IS 'hands on' with the State Department.

DoD staff have a high expectation of combat death.

State staff do not have a high expectation of combat death.

Next slide, please.

And a liar ???? Bizarre:

by BREITBART TV2 Aug 2016944

Tuesday on CNN’s “AC 360,” Khizr Khan, father of slain U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan denied the accusation he was using his son’s death to advance Sharia Law.

He told host Anderson Cooper that he did not stand for “any Sharia Law because there was no such thing.”

That statement contradicts his prior position he stated. According to a Breitbart News report, Khan has published papers supporting the supremacy of Islamic law over “man-made” Western law, which includes the U.S. Constitution. ...

Khizr Khan: 'There Is No Such Thing' as Sharia Law - Breitbart

Lol.

By the way

You're mistaken if you believe irrefutable logic would stop the Dims and the media from attacking Trump. They would interpret anything Trump said in response as an attack. This was a Khan job. There's nothing honest or straightforward about it. Khan is a douche bag, as are the people who put him up to it. Honorable behavior simply isn't in their game plan.

Yes, you are right about the Dems trying to turn whatever Trump says into an attack!

But Trump should not help them with his statements! He need to learn how to invalidate or turn their claims around in his favor.

I seen him in the primaries. He knows how to do this intuitively.

And a liar ???? Bizarre:

by BREITBART TV2 Aug 2016944

Tuesday on CNN’s “AC 360,” Khizr Khan, father of slain U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan denied the accusation he was using his son’s death to advance Sharia Law.

He told host Anderson Cooper that he did not stand for “any Sharia Law because there was no such thing.”

That statement contradicts his prior position he stated. According to a Breitbart News report, Khan has published papers supporting the supremacy of Islamic law over “man-made” Western law, which includes the U.S. Constitution. ...

Khizr Khan: 'There Is No Such Thing' as Sharia Law - Breitbart

Lol.

Hillary has taught him well.

Forum List

Back