How do spending cuts add to debt and deficit?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm in the middle of an amazing conversation with several USMB Progressives. They are telling me that the proposed spending cuts to fund aid to Israel will "add to the debt" I'm a little confused and hoping that someone can explain this to me

The only answer is a cynical one. If you cut aid to Israel in today's package, it will reappear tomorrow, only twice as large.

I'm in the middle of an amazing conversation with several USMB Progressives. They are telling me that the proposed spending cuts to fund aid to Israel will "add to the debt" I'm a little confused and hoping that someone can explain this to me

It is not really a hard concept to understand.

If an entity has a group of people that are tasked with finding fraud and those that are not paying their legal obligations and you then get rid of those people and spend the money on something else, there will be even more fraud and more people not paying their legal obligations, thus reducing revenue to said entity.

How do spending cuts add to debt and deficit?​

Another of Wanker's maxims , doubtless​

I therefore fear the proposition must be true as Wanker would surely never misinform .
I believe Wanker carried out most of his training with primitive little chappies in the rain forest .
When they could not afford to buy more axe heads to cut down the trees , this meant they could not spend more and could not generate the income to pay- off their monthly credit card debt which rose due to interest and therefore expanded the deficit .
It is known as Wanker Banker's Jungle Book Law .

It is not really a hard concept to understand.

If an entity has a group of people that are tasked with finding fraud and those that are not paying their legal obligations and you then get rid of those people and spend the money on something else, there will be even more fraud and more people not paying their legal obligations, thus reducing revenue to said entity.

Even the brand new 87,000 armed democrat Waffen SS troops?

What I know is that the IRS is understaffed to do the job assigned to them by Congress and legit, honest tax payers are harmed by this fact

BS! These rich people are obviously cheats and frauds, have democrat Judges sue them for fraud, Gates, Zuckerberg, Bezos....I mean WTF. Progressives are the biggest fucking pussies

Forum List

Back