I want Estonia to be a white country...Estonian minister gives white power sign at swearing ceremony

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is cool!

D5ZnGcpXoAMwk3_.jpg

You're such a dork

Making an 'OK ' in sign language is NOT a 'white power' sign...whatever the heck 'white power' is!

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

How does 'White Solidarity' differ from 'Black Solidarity'?

Looking around me, I have not witnessed many, or any segregation minded white or American citizens of Euro descent choosing to HATE, Harass, Bully, Denigrate, Nasty Name Call and on some occasions, threaten violence toward fellow Caucasian folks who do not conform to their bigoted beliefs.

However, often I witness America's segregation minded, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing, PRO BLACK, Woke and Conscious Black Communities making HATEFUL disparaging comments toward free-thinking black or American citizens of African descent who do not adhere to, or follow their rules for living life during the few precious decades we are fortunate enough to live in an imperfect, ever-evolving, though mostly FREE WILL society.

Lenon Honor, Peace Respect.jpg

This man, Lenon Honor, speaks truths all citizens should be listening to and learning about.

"3 LESSONS LEARNED FROM PHIL OF THE ADVISE SHOW" Streamed live on Oct 2, 2018 by Lenon Honor

donald trump, SHAME, harris faulkner, candace owens.jpg

Peace.

All you white racists wanting a white country can now go move to Estonia.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

How does 'White Solidarity' differ from 'Black Solidarity'?

Looking around me, I have not witnessed many, or any segregation minded white or American citizens of Euro descent choosing to HATE, Harass, Bully, Denigrate, Nasty Name Call and on some occasions, threaten violence toward fellow Caucasian folks who do not conform to their bigoted beliefs.

However, often I witness America's segregation minded, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing, PRO BLACK, Woke and Conscious Black Communities making HATEFUL disparaging comments toward free-thinking black or American citizens of African descent who do not adhere to, or follow their rules for living life during the few precious decades we are fortunate enough to live in an imperfect, ever-evolving, though mostly FREE WILL society.

This man, Lenon Honor, speaks truths all citizens should be listening to and learning about.

"3 LESSONS LEARNED FROM PHIL OF THE ADVISE SHOW" Streamed live on Oct 2, 2018 by Lenon Honor

Peace.

You already posted this.

Estonia is probably one of the least diverse countries in Europe. Talinn is a beautiful city though, well worth a visit. Bur go in the week to avoid the drunken Brits on stag weekends.

You're such a dork

Making an 'OK ' in sign language is NOT a 'white power' sign...whatever the heck 'white power' is!
It is used as such at times, it depends on the context. However, I don't see clear proof of it being used as such in the o.p.

Forum List

Back