-Legalized weed
-Equal rights
-Healthy organic food
-Little to no violence
-No death penalty
-High tech
-Educated

Looks like quite a lot of traffic leaving. :dunno:

I dunno, my Utopia would look a lot less cluttered and have a lot fewer lights. And wouldn't have wires strung overhead.

I wish it existed!
scep1_add_academy.png

-Legalized weed
-Equal rights
-Healthy organic food
-Little to no violence
-No death penalty
-High tech
-Educated

Your post is kind of trashy because you said "An Utopia" and followed with "Legalize Weed".

You could have followed with reasons violence happens in the USA and why it would not happen in your theoretical environment. via "Violence happens with low educated Americans trying to provide for their families with what little knowledge they have, family comes first.

You then start discussing an environment like Jaque Fresco paints in his "Venus Project". Some call it utopia and some call it Communism.

One thing is true. If Jaque Fresco's plans came to be, there would be entire teams trying to corrupt this FREE TO LIVE environment.

Looks like quite a lot of traffic leaving. :dunno:

I dunno, my Utopia would look a lot less cluttered and have a lot fewer lights. And wouldn't have wires strung overhead.

Jaque Fresco's "Utopia" design has people that live in town and people who live in the Country.

I wish it existed!
scep1_add_academy.png

-Legalized weed
-Equal rights
-Healthy organic food
-Little to no violence
-No death penalty
-High tech
-Educated

Go buy out a small town and develop your own city state.

if you want to start where you are,
Organize all the church, community, nonprofit, civic, business and political groups in your district
to create your own "college campus" which can operate as a private entity and be close to independent.

Figure out the cost and years it would take to be self-sustaining, with enough businesses to support
the local economy and management/educational professionals to manage the school programs.

And work out a business plan to either buy out the land and incorporate as your own campus,
or change your local city or county laws to allow your neighborhoods or districts to manage your
own ordinances where you govern yourselves as much as possible under your own policies.

if that isn't legal or possible to do, then move to some border town and
set up your own development or subdivision and work toward an independent town or city/state.

Earned Amnesty

I wish it existed!
scep1_add_academy.png

-Legalized weed
-Equal rights
-Healthy organic food
-Little to no violence
-No death penalty
-High tech
-Educated

1. I agree. Weed should be legal.
2. Sure, the gates should be open for all. But, feminism seems to be a anti-male movement that seeks to destroy the success of men. The black movement seems to want to have more rights then whites. How is this equal rights?
3. I agree, it should be on the market, but who are you to tell me what to eat?
4. Liberalism defending black violence that make up half of the violent crimes in this country isn't helping you make this come true.
5. I disagree.
6. Agree strongly!
7 Agree strongly!

I wish it existed!
scep1_add_academy.png

-Legalized weed
-Equal rights
-Healthy organic food
-Little to no violence
-No death penalty
-High tech
-Educated

Your post is kind of trashy because you said "An Utopia" and followed with "Legalize Weed".

You could have followed with reasons violence happens in the USA and why it would not happen in your theoretical environment. via "Violence happens with low educated Americans trying to provide for their families with what little knowledge they have, family comes first.

You then start discussing an environment like Jaque Fresco paints in his "Venus Project". Some call it utopia and some call it Communism.

One thing is true. If Jaque Fresco's plans came to be, there would be entire teams trying to corrupt this FREE TO LIVE environment.

Don't be such a dick all the time. So he inserted an unnecessary liaison. Get over it already. He's thinking in positive dreams.

Fer chrissake "an utopia" was the first thing I notice and I didn't jump on it. Grow up.

Since weed is legal in some states..shouldn't the people in prison IN those states be set free?

I wish it existed!
scep1_add_academy.png

-Legalized weed
-Equal rights
-Healthy organic food
-Little to no violence
-No death penalty
-High tech
-Educated

2. Sure, the gates should be open for all. But, feminism seems to be a anti-male movement that seeks to destroy the success of men. The black movement seems to want to have more rights then whites. How is this equal rights?
4. Liberalism defending black violence that make up half of the violent crimes in this country isn't helping you make this come true.
5. I disagree.
6. Agree strongly!
7 Agree strongly!

Brought your own set of strawmen for 2, 3 and 4 didja?

I wish it existed!
scep1_add_academy.png

-Legalized weed
-Equal rights
-Healthy organic food
-Little to no violence
-No death penalty
-High tech
-Educated

Don't be such a dick all the time. So he inserted an unnecessary liaison. Get over it already. He's thinking in positive dreams.

Fer chrissake "an utopia" was the first thing I notice and I didn't jump on it. Grow up.
No dickness Intended..just thought he might like to know for future reference

I wish it existed!
scep1_add_academy.png

-Legalized weed
-Equal rights
-Healthy organic food
-Little to no violence
-No death penalty
-High tech
-Educated

No dickness Intended..just thought he might like to know for future reference

Wasn't talking to you Eots -- the troll up there. The miserable fuck who can't make a single post without flinging his self-important putdown crapola.

I don't believe in utopia, for the sake that one person's paradise is another person's hell; as an ideal world is relative to each individual.

But the biggest farce is at birth, where the state claims you as its own, and declares a legally binding contract between you and it at age 0.

If an institution such as a church or a corporation claimed ownership of people that would be slavery, yet the government gets away with it.

Imagine yourself in another's ideological or religious shoes. You are born into x nation, but you become a communist, or a islamist, a free market capitalist, an industrialist, a writer, or any manner of things. But you are bound by contract to a state you never consented to exist or be ruled by, and its ideals are different to your own.

Is it any wonder we have wars of independence or of an ideological or ethnic nature, when at the most basic and fundamental level, consent is forced at the barrel of a gun, by court, or by popular demand. A free society doesn't exist yet, where you can make a real choice.

I don't believe in utopia, for the sake that one person's paradise is another person's hell; as an ideal world is relative to each individual.

But the biggest farce is at birth, where the state claims you as its own, and declares a legally binding contract between you and it at age 0.

If an institution such as a church or a corporation claimed ownership of people that would be slavery, yet the government gets away with it.

Imagine yourself in another's ideological or religious shoes. You are born into x nation, but you become a communist, or a islamist, a free market capitalist, an industrialist, a writer, or any manner of things. But you are bound by contract to a state you never consented to exist or be ruled by, and its ideals are different to your own.

Is it any wonder we have wars of independence or of an ideological or ethnic nature, when at the most basic and fundamental level, consent is forced at the barrel of a gun, by court, or by popular demand. A free society doesn't exist yet, where you can make a real choice.
Indeed, the pursuit of happiness..it is in most part a personal quest not so much a group activity

What if that community's ideals are not different to your own?
Is there no such thing as 'content'?

Indeed, what if it's not a state you're born into in the first place?

Indeed, the pursuit of happiness..it is in most part a personal quest not so much a group activity

That kinda depends on whether one's focus is on the individual or on the collective.

5. I disagree.
6. Agree strongly!
7 Agree strongly!

There's some things that should be rethought by you liberals as they in no way advance equality.

Forum List

Back