I took the Moderna shots.

I would had advised taking anything but the Moderna. Buddy of mine almost died from it when it made his blood platelet production drop to near zero.

Personally I think the ones made in India (Covaxin and Novavax) will be much safer to use. Their medical authorities probably don’t have the ulterior motives as ones in the West. Plus they are using Ivermectin like crazy which has brought the death rates down to near zero. So they obviously are more concerned with actual health and defeating the virus, not using vaccines to grab more power and take away rights. Unfortunately they aren’t approved by the FDA yet and may not be for several more months or even a year.
Moderna will receive full FDA approval within a week or two assclown :)

Public school is the ONLY option for 98% of the country. Of course, Daddy Fred and his Orange Poopstain had others ;)

55ae2972371d22c6178b6c55-750.jpg

But you’re an idiot who believes the state over your own intuition and education. Of course the natural antibodies from having the WuFlu are better than any vaccine. No actual virologist would disagree with that, at least not before WuFlu when medical opinions were based on science.

The Biden admin doesn’t care about anyone’s health, otherwise they would had a provision from those previously infected. Instead it’s all about obeying the state and punishing those who don’t. It’s all about power and tyranny so those these fascists, and idiots like you who enable them.
You've picked the wrong cause to argue in court, that the govt is trying to control you and can't make you do something....get a vaccine, in the middle of a pandemic, with hospitals filled to the rim in covid hotspots and over 675,000 unnecessary, additional deaths in just a year and a half, with the previous court decisions ruling vaccine mandates by our govt is not unconstitutional....

This is an argument, you or we, will likely loose when objecting via a suit in court....strengthening the government power over us.... Y'all fighting and being stubborn on this issue, that you will likely lose, tightens the govt noose.... Digging your heels in, on this issue is a lost cause....and it harms you all, and everyone that is catching covid and dying, because you are not vaccinated....''so help me god, no one can force you" crapola on a vaccine that is proven can help get this nation out of this covid
mess we are in, is not a Custard's last stand cause....imo.... that is winnable.

Y'all imo, at least those who are not getting vaccinated for some strange right wing political cause, should just go out and get vaccinated and not force our govt's hand in to having to mandate....

Leaving room for those who honestly and deeply object, to all vaccines, room to not having to get vaccinated.

I have had two Moderna shots. No problems at all. Not even a sore arm. I also get a flu shot every year and have never had a negative reaction to those vaccines either. Obviously people react differently.

In other words..... the shots are a Russian Roulette

I don't like Russian Roulette.

Last edited:
In order to keep my job I had to get vaxed. Since the empire pumped me full of God Knows what when joining the army after 9/11 to help kill jihadists I figured this probably won't KILL me, but lemme tell ya sumpin. After the second "booster" within 9 hours I was shivering with a coat on in TX waiting for my shift to be over.

I had the fuckin disease in March. It was a minor cold. Some Vitamin C, Chicken soup in a can, and netflix binge watching Lucifer and in 4 days I was just fine.

The 48+ hours after getting the 2nd "booster" of the Moderna shot was awful. Far worse than the actual fucking cold itself was. On top of the chills and fever, every muscle in my body felt like wet wood. I had insane dreams in the 36 hours I was sleeping. I will not get a 3rd shot. If I have to sue to avoid it I will.

I can not legally articulate how fucking pissed off I am at all of the sniveling, servile, bed wetting, ballot box stuffing, piece of shit leftist parasites that keep this hysterical covid bullshit alive. You malignant mask wearing shit worms should have all been aborted with rusty coat hangers and tossed to starving rats in an inner city back alley.

It seems anti vax people are the ones that report all the problems. It must be punishment for encouraging others to say no to the vaccine. 680,000 dead in 18 months and adding 2,000 a day. Anyone that says no to the vaccine should be required to spend a day in a covid ward, hopefully without a mask.

"The stupid vaccine doesn't even prevent infection. It's a waste of time. Just get the bug naturally, fight it off and get back on with your life. The Dempanic hype will die down soon enough."
Pete7469 Post #5 Apr 10, 2021 Forum: Military

Last edited:
The antibodies only last about a month.
But that is not where immunity is stored.
It is instead stored in B-cells and T-Cells, which are not possible to test for.
But all research so far shows that recovery immunity is much stronger and much more long lasting then vaccine immunity.
Not what the science shows Dr Rigby :nono:

Public school is a choice.

A very poor choice, of course, but it's still a choice.
In appearance or on paper only, there is no real choice, for most all children attending school.

And the mandate for businesses for over 100 employees, also gives a choice, of a vaccine or covid testing.... That's one provision put in, purposely, to assure a Govt win in the courts...imo.

Hospitals, nursing home aids, etc is the private business mandate, with CDC suggestion, I'm not certain it is also a govt mandate, but if so, the govt has good cause to demand it which they'd likely win in the courts imo...

The military? It's been done since George Washington....so the govt would definitely win a suit on that, in the courts.

The mandate on federal employees, is the mandate that I'm not certain about the govt winning, unless that too has a CHOICE, of testing in lieu of a vaccine?

In appearance or on paper only, there is no real choice, for most all children attending school.

And the mandate for businesses for over 100 employees, also gives a choice, of a vaccine or covid testing.... That's one provision put in, purposely, to assure a Govt win in the courts...imo.

Hospitals, nursing home aids, etc is the private business mandate, with CDC suggestion, I'm not certain it is also a govt mandate, but if so, the govt has good cause to demand it which they'd likely win in the courts imo...

The military? It's been done since George Washington....so the govt would definitely win a suit on that, in the courts.

The mandate on federal employees, is the mandate that I'm not certain about the govt winning, unless that too has a CHOICE, of testing in lieu of a vaccine?

Public school is a choice. The military is a choice. Careers are a choice.

People who exercise differing choices should not be and are not required to conform to the consequences of the choices of other people.

Justifying mandates based on these things is not logical.

At the rate the argument is being made we're gonna have the government enforcing hand washing, covering your mouth when you sneeze and all sorts of things. If you give em an inch they'll take a country mile every time.

Actually, yes the govt can mandate a vaccine.... Our govt also mandates them for all children entering school... Every court case on it, ended with the courts ruling vaccine mandates by our govt are not unconstitutional.

There may be an issue on State govt vs federal govt, but the courts have ruled our government CAN mandate vaccines.

It is true the courts all ruled the laws about vaccine requirements were legal, but that is because they are not mandates.
No mandate law has ever been passed.
They all have the necessary exceptions for medical and religious reasons.
Again, government can NOT mandate vaccines, and never has.

DrHate,

Fuck you.

I don't mean just a regular "fuck you" like I would say to some leftist hag that gave me shit about not wearing a face diaper. I mean the sort of fuck you Tokyo got in March 1945.

I hold maggots in far greater esteem than parasites like you. I do not oppose abortion because I am convinced genetic disasters like you wouldn't exist to steal our oxygen if the bottom rung of society and vacuous whores all had malignancies like you yanked out and tossed into dumpsters. Every time you inhale a misdemeanor crime of theft occurs and should be prosecuted. Your shit literally contributes more to the planet than you could ever hope to do. If you cured cancer, liberated the people of North Korea then you might be slightly less of a piece of shit than Epstein was. The depth of contempt I have for malignancies like you can not be measured. You soulless jabbering retards only exist to test the rest of us from violating the 4th Commandment.

The deepest pits of hell and all the demons with eternity to work with could not cause you enough suffering. I can only take solace in knowing that bed wetting pieces of shit like you are constantly miserable, that's why you exist. To spread misery, create hatred where none was prior to your repugnant presence. I'll bet babies cry when they see you. Plants start to die when you enter a room. Cats arch their backs an run away when you enter a house and flies won't even land on you.

View attachment 543179
Now come on...don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel for that fucktard. LOL

In other words..... the shots are a Russian Roulette

I don't like Russian Roulette.
I made my decision to get the vaccine based on my age and medical condition. I might have made a different decision had I been in my 20x or 30s. The important fact is I made my own decision and wasn’t forced by my government to get one (at that time).

In my opinion the government is pushing the vaccines too hard which makes people suspicious. Americans have a LONG history of distrusting their government for damn good reason.

We have no idea what the long term effects of these vaccines might be. My doctors told me to quit taking ibuprofen for my back pain a couple of years ago as long term use of that drug can cause a number of issues including chronic kidney disease which I now have. I had been using a prescription does ibuprofen for at least 15 years.

In a free nation you should have the right to decide for yourself what unproven drugs you have put in your body.

Last edited:
I hope people quit their jobs and get laid off. At that point there is nothing else to lose and people will finally come together to fight back against the tyranny.

What tyranny? Are you dumb to think protecting people from the virus us tyranny?

The ONLY tyranny experienced in this country when trump tried to over throw democracy at the capitol.

You don't know what the word means.

In order to keep my job I had to get vaxed. Since the empire pumped me full of God Knows what when joining the army after 9/11 to help kill jihadists I figured this probably won't KILL me, but lemme tell ya sumpin. After the second "booster" within 9 hours I was shivering with a coat on in TX waiting for my shift to be over.

I had the fuckin disease in March. It was a minor cold. Some Vitamin C, Chicken soup in a can, and netflix binge watching Lucifer and in 4 days I was just fine.

The 48+ hours after getting the 2nd "booster" of the Moderna shot was awful. Far worse than the actual fucking cold itself was. On top of the chills and fever, every muscle in my body felt like wet wood. I had insane dreams in the 36 hours I was sleeping. I will not get a 3rd shot. If I have to sue to avoid it I will.

I can not legally articulate how fucking pissed off I am at all of the sniveling, servile, bed wetting, ballot box stuffing, piece of shit leftist parasites that keep this hysterical covid bullshit alive. You malignant mask wearing shit worms should have all been aborted with rusty coat hangers and tossed to starving rats in an inner city back alley.

I'm sorry you felt you had to do that.

You didn't need the shots, goes without saying.

We are under a Mass Delusion. When it clears, and everything about these shots comes out....it's gonna be bad.

Forum List

Back