I took the Moderna shots.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
In order to keep my job I had to get vaxed. Since the empire pumped me full of God Knows what when joining the army after 9/11 to help kill jihadists I figured this probably won't KILL me, but lemme tell ya sumpin. After the second "booster" within 9 hours I was shivering with a coat on in TX waiting for my shift to be over.

I had the fuckin disease in March. It was a minor cold. Some Vitamin C, Chicken soup in a can, and netflix binge watching Lucifer and in 4 days I was just fine.

The 48+ hours after getting the 2nd "booster" of the Moderna shot was awful. Far worse than the actual fucking cold itself was. On top of the chills and fever, every muscle in my body felt like wet wood. I had insane dreams in the 36 hours I was sleeping. I will not get a 3rd shot. If I have to sue to avoid it I will.

I can not legally articulate how fucking pissed off I am at all of the sniveling, servile, bed wetting, ballot box stuffing, piece of shit leftist parasites that keep this hysterical covid bullshit alive. You malignant mask wearing shit worms should have all been aborted with rusty coat hangers and tossed to starving rats in an inner city back alley.

In order to keep my job I had to get vaxed. Since the empire pumped me full of God Knows what when joining the army after 9/11 to help kill jihadists I figured this probably won't KILL me, but lemme tell ya sumpin. After the second "booster" within 9 hours I was shivering with a coat on in TX waiting for my shift to be over.

I had the fuckin disease in March. It was a minor cold. Some Vitamin C, Chicken soup in a can, and netflix binge watching Lucifer and in 4 days I was just fine.

The 48+ hours after getting the 2nd "booster" of the Moderna shot was awful. Far worse than the actual fucking cold itself was. On top of the chills and fever, every muscle in my body felt like wet wood. I had insane dreams in the 36 hours I was sleeping. I will not get a 3rd shot. If I have to sue to avoid it I will.

I can not legally articulate how fucking pissed off I am at all of the sniveling, servile, bed wetting, ballot box stuffing, piece of shit leftist parasites that keep this hysterical covid bullshit alive. You malignant mask wearing shit worms should have all been aborted with rusty coat hangers and tossed to starving rats in an inner city back alley.

As of now, the FDA has refused to allow themselves to be threatened/bullied into approving the boosters they way they were with the first two shots.

Click on spoiler button, if you want to be offended

D5vBd5HXkAAvYBK.jpg

Maybe you will have better luck with the next generation, as coat hanger abortions come back into style in Texas.
I had the Moderna in March/April. I ran a temp of 99 or 100 for a few hours on the day after I got it (took 2 Aleve, and it went away) and had no reaction on the second shot at all. Like you, the army pumped me full of anything they liked for 20 years, so I was pretty sure vaccine would not hurt and probably would help.
I think you made the right choice on the job thing.

Last edited:
Coward. Way to hold the line. The one thing you could do to fight back was to resist. You failed

I guess your job is more important than your life
Calling another person a coward for getting the jab to keep his job is weak man. Getting vaccinated is a personal decisions, and unfortunately he was backed into an untenable position, but that is no reason to jump his shit.

I have had two Moderna shots. No problems at all. Not even a sore arm. I also get a flu shot every year and have never had a negative reaction to those vaccines either. Obviously people react differently.

If it makes you feel better, a worse reaction to the vaccine is an indication of a stronger immune system. You're probably like me and hardly ever get sick.

:rofl:

If it makes you feel better, a worse reaction to the vaccine is an indication of a stronger immune system. You're probably like me and hardly ever get sick.
Yeah, the last time I really got sick was when that wave of H1N3 or whatever came though in 2018. Before that was 2002 but I'm not sure what the hell that was.

Shit guy
Ya should of started sending out resumes
United is fucked they're short a 1000 employees
Hospitals are crumbling

I mean I know ya got bills probably a wife kids used to a certain lifestyle

Congratulations on that 3 to 5 year life expectancy....oy

Get a shitload of life insurance for your kids

Attachments

• f,f,f,,f,f,f,fr.png
    f,f,f,,f,f,f,fr.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 37
The vaccines are perfectly safe and effective.

The right’s unwarranted opposition to vaccinations is why the pandemic rages on and keeps killing.
So effective that cases are now higher than ever in many states. Especially Maine which has the highest vaxxed rate.

So effective that Fauci says you need a booster

Shit guy
Ya should of started sending out resumes
United is fucked they're short a 1000 employees
Hospitals are crumbling

I mean I know ya got bills probably a wife kids used to a certain lifestyle

Congratulations on that 3 to 5 year life expectancy....oy

Get a shitload of life insurance for your kids
Hospitals are being pumped with billions of federal "dollars".

One of the safest places to work right now is the medical field.

Glad to hear you survived the jab.

Never mind the tail and horns you grew afterwards. You will get used to them in time.

Forum List

Back