"I told Trump to announce for 2024 right away"-Troy Nehls, who spent 3hours with Trump@pre-scheduled Republican Study Committee meeting day after raid

Trump loved the idea, according to Nehls

i love it...there's no question about it, Trump's running, and winning. i've saddled my horse, it's Trump, and he's taking us all the way to the White House!

I noticed no official announcement from Trump because when he does the RNC cuts his legal defense funding.

• Banned
I really think that Trump should beef up his security, I just don't know how far
the Looney left would go
oh don't worry about that...He's friends with Mike Tyson...the threat of Tyson negates anyone who would dare attack Trump...seriously!

Trump loved the idea, according to Nehls

i love it...there's no question about it, Trump's running, and winning. i've saddled my horse, it's Trump, and he's taking us all the way to the White House!

Yes!!! Please announce and run! We Democrats are foaming at the mouth to get his sorry lying ass on the campaign trail. Taking him on this cycle will be like shooting fish in a barrel with the far right preferred AR-15. President Biden's landslide stomping of Trump in 2020 will seem like a nothing burger compared to the ass kicking he will impose on Scum Bag in 2024! Bigly!!!

it's fun...folks shouldn't take themselves too seriously, especially when confronted with a DEMONIC opposition
Yes it’s obviously fun and entertaining and all that stuff but is it good for America when it takes over our leadership and media?

Forum List

Back