Women’s rights groups call on Biden administration to update Title IX rules for transgender athletes

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
"Women's" rights groups have hit a new irony. Women's rights apparently now mean that men be given the opportunity to steamroll women in school sports and steal opportunities from them, the exact opposite reason for why Title IX was created in the first place.

There have always been trannies and she-males, but when I was a young man, they only went out in drag at night.

They didn't take their dress-up activities on to an athletic playing field and insist they were actually broads.

• "In a letter organized by the National Women’s Law Center and the Women’s Sports Foundation, dozens of gender equity groups asked the Biden administration to release a Title IX athletics rule that will protect the rights of transgender student athletes."
Protect their rights?

They have the right to play on the same teams as the rest of their sex.

1660405050361.png

"Women's" rights groups have hit a new irony. Women's rights apparently now mean that men be given the opportunity to steamroll women in school sports and steal opportunities from them, the exact opposite reason for why Title IX was created in the first place.

I guess chicks with dicks are very popular in prison and certain other segments outside the mainstream.

Forum List

Back