I thought places like The Capitol Building were "hardened" after the September 11 attacks

Quit trying to blame the cops for Trump's flying monkeys getting into the Capitol.

I never blamed the cops.

I blamed the folks who run security. They are high-level federal officials and they failed spectacularly.

You sound like another that can never acknowledge when a government official makes a mistake. It sounds like you, just like candycorn, worship government.

Fine. Perhaps you should write a letter to your Congressman and recommend that those who in charge of securing the Capitol Building be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom and receive big promotions and raises. LOL.
Did you even READ my prior post? I know it's late, but if you're that tired, maybe you should go to bed.

You're telling me that a mob of unarmed people were able to break some windows and just crawl in? LOL. Once again, the feds demonstrate how utterly incompetent they are. Another thing, how is it that the fed was unprepared for the possibility of such an event considering that the ENTIRE WORLD knew that there were going to be large protests in Washington? Amazing.

Now imagine it just being any other day in Washingon and a team of well-armed, well-trained, motivated gunmen with a GOOD plan storming The Capitol Building at lightning speed, shooting dead multiple security guards, storming into Congress and then shooting dead dozens of members of Congress.

The Capital Building should be a VERY hardened target that is virtually impossible to breach. NOBODY should be able to break a window and gain entry.

Remember, during the Obama Administration a guy jumped the fence, hauled ass to the front door of the White House, which was UNLOCKED, ran inside, overpowered a female SS agent, ran up the stairs and into the private quarters of the Obama's before he was stopped and taken into custody. Had that been in a movie, you or I would have walked out but, yea, that actually happened!

The guys running security in D.C. are blithering MORONS.
That's why there is a good chance they will convene some kind of commission to find out why it was so easy for these kooks to get into the Senate and House chambers....

Looting Target is a little different than shutting down a working session of Congress.

If today's protest been about battling "systemic racism" and if it had been BLM that had broken into the Capitol and took selfies sitting in Nancy's chair, NOBODY would have been shot and NOBODY would be getting prosecuted for doing so.

View attachment 438535

BLM protested in Washington. They didn't invade and attack the capitol building.

Trump supporters are the ones who did.

That's what the 'law and order' party is worth.

We won. Fuck off.

What you "won" is a lower standard-of-living for poor and middle-class Americans. You watch. Four years from now the economy will be a wreck and there will be MORE people on government assistance than even the record numbers that were on it under Obama. A good chunk of the middle-class will fall into poverty.

And in four years, you'll care as little then as you do now. All that matters to you is serving the party. Nothing else matters to you.

On another note, why does the discussion of poor security at the Capitol trigger you? Oh wait. I know. Because it reflects poorly on government. For you, the party/government is life itself.

You guys made the same silly promises in 2008 when Obama took office. Instead the DJIA climbed 149% and employment grew essentially every month during his presidency.

That a bunch of liquored up blob supporters stormed the Capitol building reflects poorly on the government? LOL.

It reflects poorly on people like you Cletus. It was merciful what the cops did. I think I probably wouldn't have been so merciful if I were in charge.

There you go, worship the party.

We won. Fuck off.

What you "won" is a lower standard-of-living for poor and middle-class Americans. You watch. Four years from now the economy will be a wreck and there will be MORE people on government assistance than even the record numbers that were on it under Obama. A good chunk of the middle-class will fall into poverty.

And in four years, you'll care as little then as you do now. All that matters to you is serving the party. Nothing else matters to you.

On another note, why does the discussion of poor security at the Capitol trigger you? Oh wait. I know. Because it reflects poorly on government. For you, the party/government is life itself.

You guys made the same silly promises in 2008 when Obama took office. Instead the DJIA climbed 149% and employment grew essentially every month during his presidency.

That a bunch of liquored up blob supporters stormed the Capitol building reflects poorly on the government? LOL.

It reflects poorly on people like you Cletus. It was merciful what the cops did. I think I probably wouldn't have been so merciful if I were in charge.

There you go, worship the party.
I didn't mention any political party Cletus. Try again slugger.

That's why there is a good chance they will convene some kind of commission to find out why it was so easy for these kooks to get into the Senate and House chambers....

LOL ya think? Burt and Ernie must be running security at the Capitol. I think the three stooges could foil Capitol security.

The next time they'll be armed and they'll shoot back or, perhaps, shoot FIRST.

Looting Target is a little different than shutting down a working session of Congress.

If today's protest been about battling "systemic racism" and if it had been BLM that had broken into the Capitol and took selfies sitting in Nancy's chair, NOBODY would have been shot and NOBODY would be getting prosecuted for doing so.

View attachment 438535

BLM protested in Washington. They didn't invade and attack the capitol building.

Yea, only folks on the right get radical. Leftists are always peaceful and never engage in violence or destructive behavior.

View attachment 438535

Yea, only folks on the right get radical. Leftists are always peaceful and never engage in violence or destructive behavior.

So your excuse for today's right wing seditious conspiracy and attempted coup in invading the Capitol building to try and install Trump .........is whataboutry?

I'm guessing the instigators and those rustling through senators' offices and papers? They're not off the hook. Hopefully none of them are.

Yea, they're going to get hammered by the DOJ. Now, had they been BLM protesting "systemic racism", it would be understandable and all would be forgiven.
Looting Target is a little different than shutting down a working session of Congress. Especially considering why they did it. They're screwed..

They are future recipients of Trump pardons.
No way!

Why wouldn't Trump pardon them? He refused to allow the national guard to be deployed until well after dark for a reason: the rioters were doing what he wanted.
Yes, I've said this elsewhere, but Trump will remember this as the best day of his Presidency--the day his supporters rushed to his defense and shut down that damned Congress from stealing his election.

So your excuse for today's right wing seditious conspiracy and attempted coup in invading the Capitol building to try and install Trump .........is whataboutry?

No, shit-for-brains.

Like I said, leftists never engage in violent or destructive behavior. Only Trump supporters do that, right, shit-for-brains?

I'm guessing the instigators and those rustling through senators' offices and papers? They're not off the hook. Hopefully none of them are.

Yea, they're going to get hammered by the DOJ. Now, had they been BLM protesting "systemic racism", it would be understandable and all would be forgiven.
Looting Target is a little different than shutting down a working session of Congress. Especially considering why they did it. They're screwed..

They are future recipients of Trump pardons.
No way!

Why wouldn't Trump pardon them? He refused to allow the national guard to be deployed until well after dark for a reason: the rioters were doing what he wanted.
Yes, I've said this elsewhere, but Trump will remember this as the best day of his Presidency--the day his supporters rushed to his defense and shut down that damned Congress from stealing his election.

Yup. And he'll lose anyway.

No, shit-for-brains.

Like I said, leftists never engage in violent or destructive behavior. Only Trump supporters do that, right, shit-for-brains?

The left didn't invade the capitol building. Trump supporters did, in a concerted act of seditious conspiracy....attempting to install Trump.

I'd ask you if you condemn their violence against police and attempt to subvert the constitution.....but I wouldn't want to interrupt your whataboutry.

the day his supporters rushed to his defense and shut down that damned Congress from stealing his election.

It was a mob of unarmed yahoos that, incredibly, were able to break into the freaking Capitol Building and shut it all down for a while. Amazing.

Just imagine if they had been 50 well-armed men hell-bent on killing a bunch of congressmen. It would have been a bloodbath.

No, shit-for-brains.

You have not once replied without bringing BLM and the left into it, which is the perfect example of whataboutry. This is about security at the Capitol. BLM never attacked the Capitol. This is about Trump's minions.

in a concerted act of seditious conspiracy

LOL. There was no "conspiracy". It was just a bunch of yahoos that walked up to the building and helped themselves inside. And that's what makes this story amazing and scary, that a bunch of clowns could actually pull that off.

Whataboutism is saying, essentially, that something is ok because someone else did the same. I have not made any such statement.

The topic of the thread, in case you want to discuss it, is how absurd it is that a bunch of unarmed yokels could break into the Capitol Building and almost take over. Amazing.

If they were blacks you can bet they would be shot dead.

How many blacks were shot dead by police during the innumerable number of riots that took place in 2020 after George Floyd died in police custody? To my knowledge the answer is - NONE.

I think the agreement over tramp and DC police were to stand down and let my people storm the capital.

Something happened and it was guarded the way it should have been.

This is about Trump's minions.

No, this is about the monolithic FAILURE by the folks running the security apparatus at the Capitol to secure the building and to protect Congress from a bunch of unarmed yahoos.

I agree that the idiots that invaded the building were in the wrong and should be charged. That doesn't change the fact that security was an abysmal failure. Why are you unwilling to acknowledge this fact?

If they were blacks you can bet they would be shot dead.

How many blacks were shot dead by police during the innumerable number of riots that took place in 2020 after George Floyd died in police custody? To my knowledge the answer is - NONE.

Bad enough what the cops are doing to blacks, and the answer to your question is IF THEY WERE BLACK THEY'D BE SHOT. Well they were trampers and he probably made a pack with the DC police.

Forum List

Back