I thought only Confederate/Slaveowner Statues would be coming down

No whining and crying here soft little cucks. Just a lot of pointing and laughing in your direction as we remake your country while soft as cucks like you sit and watch.

Anyone tell you how hard you suck lately?

You tough real tough online. Funny how I never met a leftard in real life, as rude as you fuckers are, online.
This one is so utterly stupid and foul that I wonder if it is a Poe.

It sounds like a suburban 15 year old kid getting off on pretending it's something it is not.

It sounds like a suburban 15 year old kid getting off on pretending it's something it is not.

It sounds a little frenchy

No whining and crying here soft little cucks. Just a lot of pointing and laughing in your direction as we remake your country while soft as cucks like you sit and watch.

Grow up.

You're too stupid to realize your whining and bawling about a statue started it. I mean really, statues put you loons in the fetal position and you're calling people cucks? Hahahahaha

We arent going to act like black people and loot a liquor store if thats want you mean
Nope, because we saw how your last riot turned out. Lol. What you're going to do is lay down and take it like the cucks you are.

It's not Roosevelt.

The statue is of him on a horse followed by an African and a Native American on foot.

It's a bad look.

If it was just him, nobody would say anything.

Grow up.

You're too stupid to realize your whining and bawling about a statue started it. I mean really, statues put you loons in the fetal position and you're calling people chucks? Hahahahaha
If that were the case none of these statues would be coming down. Its because we haven't laid down and instead have chosen to fight why we are winning the battle to remake your country. But a soft little cuck like yourself wouldn't know anything about that. Lol

If that were the case none of these statues would be coming down. Its because we haven't laid down and instead have chosen to fight why we are winning the battle to remake your country. But a soft little cuck like yourself wouldn't know anything about that. Lol

Own it, it's YOU LOONS losing your shit over statues.

Good grief you're weak

Nope, because we saw how your last riot turned out. Lol. What you're going to do is lay down and take it like the cucks you are.
You are hoping for white violence

whereas conservatives are hoping for civility on both sides

It's not Roosevelt.

The statue is of him on a horse followed by an African and a Native American on foot.

It's a bad look.

If it was just him, nobody would say anything.

What bad look? They look pretty strong, confident and determined to me.

Do you even travel outside of whatever poor trailer park trash town you were born in? Lol

All the time. Until recently I lived in a college town, and hung out in the bars there. Ran into a lot of libs. None of them were half as asshole as the leftards online.

Three possibilities.

1. Random chance. I just happen to not meet the real bold leftards, in real life. (very unlikely)

2. Leftards are pussy/assholes, who only dare to be their real asshole selves, online, where they don't have to face the people they are rude to. And in real life, they are meek little pussies.

3. Most leftards are ok. But the assholes have gotten their asses beaten so much, that they are too crippled up, to leave their mom's basement and thus spend all their time online.

A WHITE suburban 15 year old kid. But yes, a real possibility with these types.

Own it, it's YOU LOONS losing your shit over statues.

Good grief you're weak
You're the one who seems to be losing it just cause a statue got taken down. Lol. What? You didn't realize that as America's demographics changed that who we choose to celebrate wouldn't change as well? Lol

Forum List

Back