I thought it was illegal for 11-year-olds to have sex...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're the exception, not the norm, as the information in this thread proves without a doubt.

And thank you for the nod in my direction with regards of my understanding of sexual molestation....which comes from working with the sexually molested, and those who molest them. You know an expert when you see one.

QUOTE] OH get off of it. I gave you no such nod. What I did do was ask you in a chiding way whether you had checked into those things, and if you hadn't, you should have.

To me, you and Shattered make a very good pair of unknowing bitches. Sure, in some way, you may know what YOU are talking about, but it isn't what the rest of us are talking about. You are the only ones who keep bringing in molestation to the issue.

Further, (reference you secret comment) you have no Idea how I feel about molestation. That is simple not a part of the issue as stated. and you are further a "BITCH for having stated it.

Yeah, freak. And you're a bitch for commenting that I must have been molested, or I wouldn't say the things I do.

You obviously have a bone to pick with both the people who work with molested kids, and the molested kids themselves. I wonder why?

Yeah, freak. And you're a bitch for commenting that I must have been molested, or I wouldn't say the things I do.

You obviously have a bone to pick with both the people who work with molested kids, and the molested kids themselves. I wonder why?
no, but I definitely do have a bone to pick with people who are constantly jumping to conclusions about what someone else thinks---regardless of what they actually sy. ---You have been doing just that.

no, but I definitely do have a bone to pick with people who are constantly jumping to conclusions about what someone else thinks---regardless of what they actually sy. ---You have been doing just that.

and you are not.....seems this post does the same thing....

As I said, it is illegal I believe anywhere, for a child of 11 to have sex. With anyone. Will it be prosecuted? Who knows. The point is, it's illegal.

I thought about this a little more last night and realized, even phrased as narrowly as it is, with the focus only on children 11 and under, you are still not accurate.

The age of criminal responsibility (the infancy defense) is generally 11 or 12 in most states. When someone this young (or younger) commits a criminal act, it is presumed that they don't understand the consequences of their actions, and short of the state making an affirmative showing that they do, they are not responsible for any criminal acts that they commit. They are excluded from criminal liability. (Under 7 or 8 in most states, it is an absolute defense which no showing can overcome).

Thus, if two children of 11 or 12 (or 7, 8, 9, or 10) happen to play doctor (not a good thing, I grant you), there is no criminal liability.

I would accept that it is illegal in every state for a 10 year old to have sex with anyone over 12, but who is arguing otherwise? To what contention is this even relevant?

It is fine to speak about the law, but it is complex, and unless you have been trained in it (and really, even if you have), you should try not to couch things in absolutes.

Remind us again how your pure as the driven snow, how your clear as a bell, ohh and once again, what does "Before my time" mean?

Pot meet kettle. You have NEVER backed up a single claim you have made, NOT ONCE. No links, no quotes, nothing. You say shit and then claim you didn't say it or that it doesn't mean what standard American English clearly says it means.

You accuse people of things and are routinely shown to be wrong. Remind me again how I am "mistaken" about being retired.

More ignorant ramblings of demented senility at work.

Hmmm..where do they say they don't?

All I said is that the CDC shows an increase in teen pregnancy since the advent of legal abortion and sex education for all...which were touted as the Great Solution to teen pregnancy and abortion.

I made my point, the numbers bear it out. Go find something else to freak out about.

...and this is why people laugh at you and think you are stupid.

Listen, i'll dig in this thread and quote you touting the CDC. You might want to go edit your posts.

again, YOU make the correlation, not the CDC. Thus, it's not sufficient evidence that PROVES YOUR ASSERTION when the CDC doesn't make the correlation you say it does.

but, it's funny to see you readjust your original position. Hopefully, you are finally starting to figure out what the whole "evidence" thing is all about and why name dropping shit while hoping that no one checks your sources is hardly grounds of PROOF.

It's funny how you don't know this stuff already. Like I said, it's a goddamn shame if you council ANYONE about ANYTHING.

Remind us again how your pure as the driven snow, how your clear as a bell, ohh and once again, what does "Before my time" mean?

Pot meet kettle. You have NEVER backed up a single claim you have made, NOT ONCE. No links, no quotes, nothing. You say shit and then claim you didn't say it or that it doesn't mean what standard American English clearly says it means.

You accuse people of things and are routinely shown to be wrong. Remind me again how I am "mistaken" about being retired.

More ignorant ramblings of demented senility at work.
Proof positive of my last response to you. (different thread)ONE more time that you post with no corelation to the issues, but just to ponce and re-argue your innanities.

...and this is why people laugh at you and think you are stupid.

Listen, i'll dig in this thread and quote you touting the CDC. You might want to go edit your posts.

again, YOU make the correlation, not the CDC. Thus, it's not sufficient evidence that PROVES YOUR ASSERTION when the CDC doesn't make the correlation you say it does.

but, it's funny to see you readjust your original position. Hopefully, you are finally starting to figure out what the whole "evidence" thing is all about and why name dropping shit while hoping that no one checks your sources is hardly grounds of PROOF.

It's funny how you don't know this stuff already. Like I said, it's a goddamn shame if you council ANYONE about ANYTHING.

I totally agree.

Obesity forces puberty into earlier age groups. The National 75 % obesity rate tricks the body into thinking that it is much older than what it actually is. If an obese 11 year old weighs as much as a normal 18 year old, then puberty will begin at age 11. No sex offender registry will change this biology.

Obesity forces puberty into earlier age groups. The National 75 % obesity rate tricks the body into thinking that it is much older than what it actually is. If an obese 11 year old weighs as much as a normal 18 year old, then puberty will begin at age 11. No sex offender registry will change this biology.

So, who's sock are you? And who cares about the point you made. It is still ILLEGAL.

ONLY PERVS TRY AND NORMALIZE PEDOPHILIA!

Wow.

Just fucking wow

So, who's sock are you? And who cares about the point you made. It is still ILLEGAL.

I don't recommend that you open a sex offender registry for 11 year old offenders who try to have sex with their bf/gf

Wow.

Just fucking wow
Medical fact. Failed biology class at school?

I don't recommend that you open a sex offender registry for 11 year old offenders who try to have sex with their bf/gf

I suggest you don't try and normalize pedo behavior, delta 4 embassy.

Wow.

Just fucking wow
Medical fact. Failed biology class at school?

Doesn't matter in the slightest. You fail ethics, morality, and law?

Does this thread break the record for oldest necro?

A person would have to be awfully.....how shall we say it? ...."motivated" to go back 14 years to bring back a thread that captivates their interest to this degree.

I suggest you don't try and normalize pedo behavior, delta 4 embassy.

Are you a pervert dear? Since when is it pedo when teenagers have sex with each other?

Does this thread break the record for oldest necro?

A person would have to be awfully.....how shall we say it? ...."motivated" to go back 14 years to bring back a thread that captivates their interest to this degree.

Yup. Only hard core pedos, like delta 4 embassy are that motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back